Home Tours, Inspiration

Two Beautiful Dutch Apartments

June 26, 2008

My friend and travel partner Danielle, who I actually met via decor8 in 2006 when she showed her apartment to readers and a friendship blossomed from there, just purchased a gorgeous home outside of Amsterdam. I can’t wait until she shows you the photos once she gets into the space and makes it her own. It is a fantastic home with beautiful property — very magazine worthy for sure. In preparation for her new home, Danielle and her boyfriend are selling their current apartments.

Two Beautiful Dutch Apartments The apartment of her boyfriend. He has great style!

This is by no means a sales pitch, I have no interest in helping her sell these properties as I’m sure her broker is completely capable and I’m willing to bet both will sell rather quickly without any help from me. But I was so completely inspired by how Danielle lives, and of the apartment in which her boyfriend resides in The Hague (Netherlands) that I want to give you a sneak peek.

Two Beautiful Dutch Apartments Danielle’s apartment.

You can go to her blog to see all of the images, they are just wonderful. You can tell Danielle is a stylist — she did a great job staging both apartments for a quick sell. Enjoy!

(images from danielle delange/the style files)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Mary-The Yellow Door Paperie June 27, 2008 at 2:34 am

This is beautiful!

• Reply nadia June 27, 2008 at 4:05 am

What a great eye these are gorgeous!

• Reply karina June 27, 2008 at 11:25 am

Yes, great apartments and great blog!

• Reply BODIE and FOU June 27, 2008 at 1:42 pm

Gorgeous place!! I love it but then I always love what Danielle writes about and her shop is very nice too!

BODIE and FOU
    Inspired simplicity, Creative designs, luxury textiles

• Reply kirstenrana June 27, 2008 at 8:08 pm

Her place reminds me of some of mine and my friends’ old places in New Orleans with the high ceilings and long rooms.
    Thank you for sharing her pics and blog, now added to my favorites!

• Reply sfgirlbybay June 28, 2008 at 6:02 am

sold! when can i move in??

• Reply perfect bound June 29, 2008 at 12:59 pm

brilliant. i adore that table with wheels! I’d love to get a closer look at that photo wall. i like the look of frameless photos.

• Reply Cammy September 14, 2008 at 5:30 pm

No doubt the person has an eye for composition and style. I must say though that I am no big fan of allowing design to depend on one single thing in order to create a beautiful look. Let me explain – see the very first picture up top? The one with the table that has two large lamps hanging directly above it. If you take away those two lamps – you get a very dead looking room. I think there have to be more things that depend on its style and elegance – not juut the lamps. Nevertheless, I do see the beauty in the other pictures and the person definitely has taste. Living in Sweden I see this neutral look often so I am not the biggest fan of it. But I can appreciate art of and creativity of others for sure.