Entry #84 Nathalie Pavone | Non pro: Account Manager in Ad Agency + Blogger | Country: Ireland | Title: “Butterflies Love Flowers” Living Room | Fabric: brown/trailing cherry ab-28.
1. Curtains Amy Butler fabric brown / trailing cherry ab-28
2. Butterfly light
4, 8, 12: Sofa, coffee table, shelving
5. Amy Ruppel art
8. See #4
10. Egg chair
11. Pillows with Amy Butler fabric ivory / floating budsab-33
12. See #4
13. Cherry Tree wastebasket by Dransfield &; Ross (no link)
Great job Nathalie! Congratulations to our finalists, winners will be announced on Friday, June 27 at 3:00 p.m. EST here on decor8. Many thanks to all who entered and for those busy voting!
(image from nathalie pavone)
Entry #1 Daryllyn Perley | Non pro: Etsy crafter | State/Country: Colorado, USA | Title: “Bird and the Rose” youth bedroom retreat | Fabric: rose, fresh poppies & fuchsia, fresh poppies (for bedding), pink happy dots (for curtains) and ice optic blossom.
- Blue lamp lot 1033929: Vintage Lamp 21″ Tall #1033929
- Bella French Rose Nightstand & White cottage armoire
- Hummingbird pillow
- Pink upholstered headboard and bed
- Pink storage bench
- Pink rose figure and baby on a bird made by me
Sparrows oil painting (blue) by T.G. Fine Arts on Etsy
- Floral chandelier Bouquet Silver Six-Light Chandelier
- Drapery piece (no link)
- Desk Portofino Writing desk
- Blue chair a rare find (vintage no longer available, you could paint your own – Originally from here + the image is from here
- Paint: Dutch Boy Paint Wasabi Taste DB19 and Warm Fleece DB26.
Nice work Daryllyn! Congratulations to our finalists, winners will be announced on Friday, June 27 at 3:00 p.m. EST here on decor8. Many thanks to all who entered and for those busy voting!
(image from daryllyn perley)
Entry #43 Elaine Lee | Pro: Architecture Training Designer-Maker, Design Educator | Country: Singapore | Title: “Nursery Studio” | Fabric: Cap 1 Orange Dahlia – brown / trailing cherry ab-28 Cap 2 Ohio Sky – aqua / honeycomb ab-25.
1. Bespoke wallpaper by Catherine Hammerton
2. Tree with birds wall decal in turquoise from e-glue
3. Popmats by Lian Ng, from Publique Living
4. Rocking Horse by Bj?rn Dahlstr?m from Playsam
5. Softseating in kraft paper by Stephanie Forsythe and Todd MacAllen from molo design
6. Otto cardboard armchair by Peter Raacke from Pulpo, Germany (no link).
7. Midwest Modern fabric collection in brown / trailing cherry by Amy Butler
8. Midwest Modern fabric collection in aqua / honeycomb by Amy Butler
9. Mason jar lights, a diy project by Whitney (link here).
10.Cardboard city as exhibited at Fuorisalone by nume
Handmade items by Elaine:
A. Embroidered badges – with hand drawn illustrations
B. Name cards – hand stamped
C. Bird Vinyl stickers – that you can stick on and instantly perk up any old cupboard
D. Badges – hand stamped with hand cut illustrations
E. Little little notebooks – stitched at spine, text and patterns
F. Silkscreen art print
G. Art print on artist canvas
H. Vintage hanky clutch – hand stitched
I. Covered buttons with found fabrics
J. Mini Plushie – hand printed and sewn, filled with bean husk
K. Art Panels – Vinyl on wood
L. Artist Book – Silkscreen print on MDF board
M. Little notebooks – stitched at spine
- The booties are from Chateau de sable.
- The diaper shorts that comes as a set with a matching sweater is actually from the baby leg of Zara – Skhuaban baby.
- The card at the top left corner is from Hallmark.
- The colour swatch is created on the Palette Generator in Big Huge Labs
- Doilies are market finds in Singapore.
Very sweet Elaine! Congratulations to our finalists, winners will be announced on Friday, June 27 at 3:00 p.m. EST here on decor8. Many thanks to all who entered and for those busy voting!
(image from elaine lee)
Entry # 102 Zo? Tucker | Pro: Children’s Book Illustrator and Graphic Designer | Country: England | Title: “Creative Space” | Fabric: Orange Dahlia and Ohio Sky.
So pretty Zo?… Congratulations to our finalists, winners will be announced on Friday, June 27 at 3:00 p.m. EST here on decor8. Many thanks to all who entered and for those busy voting!
(image from zo? tucker)