Shop Orla Kiely Online {big news!}

This is highly dangerous news. I never thought the day would come when I could announce this on decor8… But I’ve been wishing for it for years now… The availability of Orla Kiely in the states, online, with reasonable shipping rates. They’ve just launched a brand new site for both International and US shoppers and I couldn’t be happier. They have everything available. Stationery, bags, clothing, it’s all there and waiting for us to pounce. They are currently adding their home collection so stay tuned for that.

I placed a bag in my shopping cart to double check shipping costs before writing this to make sure that what I’m stating is true (pinch me, it is!) and to FedEx a bag to New Hampshire was only $15. When I tried to shop them before a single bag was over 50,- pounds (nearly $100 USD!) to ship. Also, all of the prices are listed in USD. This is huge news people. I can’t wait to see what they stock in their home section. I’m hoping for throws and pillows…

(images from orla kiely)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on July 09, 2008

1. Heather Moore commented
    July 9th, 2008 at 8:11am

Ooh, ooh! Big news indeed! Now I feel extra-motivated to work hard and make lots of money!

2. Heather Moore commented
    July 9th, 2008 at 8:23am

Grr. Bad news for South Africans. They don’t ship here. Lots of people won’t ship to Africa, and there’s something a bit distasteful about that policy, if you ask me!

3. vertigo commented
    July 9th, 2008 at 1:52pm

This is sooo dangerous. I discovered this last week acidentally. I went to the site to take a look at the wallpaper patterns and found the USA link. Blis.

4. JustAnotherDay commented
    July 9th, 2008 at 3:59pm

hmmm, dangerous indeed. but the clothes are still way out of my price range, even though they are on sale. One can dream though :)

5. Julie commented
    July 9th, 2008 at 4:00pm

This is indeed fabulous- shipping costs stopped me from getting a jump on paper line by ordering directly! However, I have already ordered a wallet from the USA site and received it- to CA- in a record two days! Excellent!

6. Anna at D16 commented
    July 9th, 2008 at 5:55pm

Uhhhh… I can already hear my bank account draining as I type this!

7. Inspired... commented
    July 9th, 2008 at 6:03pm

Happy day, Happy day! Off to shop, now!

8. Lauren commented
    July 9th, 2008 at 7:10pm

And! Did you see on Homebug that Orla will soon be making sheets!? I freaked out a few weeks ago when I saw Orla had a US site with $10 shipping, and then I heard she’s making the sheets. I am so excited!

9. AT commented
    July 9th, 2008 at 7:52pm

SOOO exciting. Thanks for letting us know! Must start crafting wish list.

10. decor8 commented
    July 9th, 2008 at 8:41pm

Lauren – Sheets? OMG. Had no clue. Wow, I’m in love.

Everyone — Make sure you use the 20% discount over at Shoptwig.com on Orla stuff, she ships fast from Florida and the discount is hard to beat. The checkout code is decor8.

11. shoppingsmycardio commented
    July 9th, 2008 at 9:49pm

oh my…this spells serious trouble for my wallet!! thank you so much for the heads-up!

12. Leslie commented
    July 11th, 2008 at 11:07am

eek so good….yet soooooo bad!! Thanks for letting us know. I am in love with her bags…! *Rushing off to work out if she can afford one.*