Amazing Discount Wallpaper Website

July 10, 2008

Looking for some of your favorite wallpaper online at huge discounts? My rolls of Cole & Son Cow Parsley gorgeousness just arrived and I paid $15 for shipping and $105 per roll (each roll is a double). I know that’s not cheap, but usually you can expect to pay over $50 for shipping and $180+ per roll.

Amazing Discount Wallpaper Website
How did I save so much money? I didn’t even have to show cleavage or bat an eyelash! More here on my other blog.

(image from holly becker for decor8)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Megan July 10, 2008 at 11:46 pm

I checked out that Web site and it’s kind of nightmarish. How the heck did you find what you were looking for?

• Reply decor8 July 10, 2008 at 11:53 pm

megan I agree totally. here is the secret. figure out the wallpaper you want, whatever company it is from, and email them asking for a quote. that is what i did. they got right back to me. then i called in the order.

• Reply Amber Rose July 11, 2008 at 12:11 am

ooh, thanks for the tip! Love your blog :)

• Reply Alicia July 11, 2008 at 1:59 am

Lucky you! My kids and I were just making sunprints yesterday. This paper reminds me of them. I can’t wait to see it up in your home!

• Reply happenupon July 11, 2008 at 10:45 am

Hi, love the blog I found the cheapest wallpaper store (though I am in the UK) to be
    they stock cole and son and loads of other great designs including Snderson. Hope they don’t charge to high on the carriage for you guys Thanks

• Reply Sandy July 11, 2008 at 2:47 pm

They don’t have wallpaper, but a site called sure has about everything else you would ever want for home decor and decorating. I have purchased many things from them and they give great service before and after the sale.

• Reply Cindy July 11, 2008 at 4:09 pm

I ordered wallpaper direct from the UK and thought it was cheaper. Surprised when it arrived and had a large tax due. The company in the UK said there would not be a import tax but there was. I recommend you purchase from the USA company (Eades) which it is included for sure…