Amazing Discount Wallpaper Website

Looking for some of your favorite wallpaper online at huge discounts? My rolls of Cole & Son Cow Parsley gorgeousness just arrived and I paid $15 for shipping and $105 per roll (each roll is a double). I know that’s not cheap, but usually you can expect to pay over $50 for shipping and $180+ per roll.

How did I save so much money? I didn’t even have to show cleavage or bat an eyelash! More here on my other blog.

(image from holly becker for decor8)

Posted by decor8 in walls on July 10, 2008

1. Megan commented
    July 10th, 2008 at 11:46pm

I checked out that Web site and it’s kind of nightmarish. How the heck did you find what you were looking for?

2. decor8 commented
    July 10th, 2008 at 11:53pm

megan I agree totally. here is the secret. figure out the wallpaper you want, whatever company it is from, and email them asking for a quote. that is what i did. they got right back to me. then i called in the order.

3. Amber Rose commented
    July 11th, 2008 at 12:11am

ooh, thanks for the tip! Love your blog :)

4. Alicia commented
    July 11th, 2008 at 1:59am

Lucky you! My kids and I were just making sunprints yesterday. This paper reminds me of them. I can’t wait to see it up in your home!

5. happenupon commented
    July 11th, 2008 at 10:45am

Hi, love the blog I found the cheapest wallpaper store (though I am in the UK) to be http://www.sandersonfabrics.co.uk
    they stock cole and son and loads of other great designs including Snderson. Hope they don’t charge to high on the carriage for you guys Thanks
    Thea http://www.happenupon.wordpress.com

6. Sandy commented
    July 11th, 2008 at 2:47pm

They don’t have wallpaper, but a site called http://www.bestofthehome.com sure has about everything else you would ever want for home decor and decorating. I have purchased many things from them and they give great service before and after the sale.

7. Cindy commented
    July 11th, 2008 at 4:09pm

I ordered wallpaper direct from the UK and thought it was cheaper. Surprised when it arrived and had a large tax due. The company in the UK said there would not be a import tax but there was. I recommend you purchase from the USA company (Eades) which it is included for sure…