New Domino Book!

Did you notice in the decor8 book shop today that I’ve added the new Domino book? Oh yes, it’s ready to ship in the Fall and can be pre-ordered online at a discount. I’m sad that I’ll miss it since I’ll be overseas and I know the book won’t release there while I’m away… So I have to wait until December when I return back to the states. But all of you are the lucky ones — you can order it now and see it way before me. :)

This looks so great, I can’t wait to peek inside! Way to go Domino magazine. I have a feeling it’s going to be my new favorite design book.

(image from amazon.com)

Posted by decor8 in Books + Magazines on July 28, 2008

1. becky from hatch commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 2:49pm

Congratulations on the new site Holly! It looks Wunderbar (sp?). Anyway, I cannot wait to order this book, though I read my Domino mags so much that I think I’ll already have every page memorized!

becky from hatchs last blog post: OH. MY. GOD.

2. Karis Rochelle commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 3:08pm

Three cheers for this ridiculously amazing new site! (Hip-hip….)

Also, this Domino book looks fabulous!!!

Karis Rochelles last blog post: Framed!

3. erin commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 3:16pm

oooh! i didn’t know there was a new domino book! so exciting, i love the mag, can’t wait to get my hands on this! are there any sneak peaks of the book anywhere??

4. Uncle Beefy commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 3:20pm

I don’t know, Holly. I’m not so sure that Domino really has the necessary credentials to pull off a decorating book? ;)

Oh no! Not more publication temptation! This is getting worse than Oprah, Miss Holly! I’m gonna go broke! Hooray! (For the book…not going broke!)

Uncle Beefys last blog post: A blushing Beefy.

5. Carina commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 3:36pm

I didn’t know Domino was coming out with a book…SO excited about it! Thanks for posting!

6. Carolyn commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 3:43pm

OMG BEST NEWS EVER!! Altho agreed – i am going to go broke!

Carolyns last blog post: One Breakfast Taco Too Many

7. Pama commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 4:00pm

I am sure to put this book on my list of reads. The cover is gorgeous!
    Holly, Great new site- I love it!

8. paperNstitch commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 4:10pm

gosh! there is so much to look at with this redesign, i didn’t even notice the book store. LOVE the new site!

paperNstitchs last blog post: Want to be featured in a book?

9. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 4:40pm

Oh Holly! The new design is SO fantastic and beautiful! I just adore it and cannot believe how much work this must have taken! What a complete delight to visit and look through! We are so lucky to be readers! Thank you and congratulations!!
    xo
    Melissa

10. cindy k commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 5:18pm

oh, the new site looks fantastic! i love the white linen texture and the yellow notebook paper. congrats!

cindy ks last blog post: scott says THANK YOU!

11. Sarah commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 5:46pm

Holly,
    I love the site and all the added info!
    The bookstore is a great addition too. Congrats!
    Best,
    Sarah

12. bowie commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 5:50pm

love the new look, really great :)
    i just updated my link. well done holly !

13. Janet commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 6:06pm

Your new site is beautiful. Great job.

Janets last blog post:

14. ChrysRT commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 6:21pm

Wow Holly, This is beautiful! I have been waiting all week-end to see your the new design and I am not disappointed!

ChrystineRT

15. yvette commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 6:58pm

beautiful website, congratulations!

16. Pipee commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 8:41pm

Ooh, new Domino looks super cute! As does the new site – keep up the good work!

17. yvette commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 8:48pm

ps – are contest winners still to be announced today? waiting in anticipation!

yvettes last blog post: Candystripes baby hat 6-12mths

18. Sara commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 9:12pm

LOVE your new design!!!!!!!!!

So organized and easy to read and find stuff, different and new yet maintaining your pretty and clear style! I’m sure it was a ton of work, but it is fabulous!

19. Fubiz commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 9:51pm

Beautiful new blog!

Fubizs last blog post: Fireplays

20. Yelena commented
    July 28th, 2008 at 10:25pm

Congratulations on your new site, Holly! It is lovely and well organized! Thanks for keeping us informed on all things design!

21. Birgit commented
    July 29th, 2008 at 5:47am

Hi Holly, I’m new to your blog and I already love it, because it is such an inspiration to me! Didn’t you say somewhere that you’d be going to Germany? If so, I just wanted to tell you that you do not need to wait until December to get hold of the Domino Book. You can pre-order it via amazon.de or your local (German) bookstore.

22. Tina commented
    July 29th, 2008 at 7:05am

I think you may be able to get the book in before december – amazon.de sells almost any english book in germany. Just replace the .com in any of their product pages with a .de like this (you can even preorder it):

23. kim commented
    July 29th, 2008 at 10:47am

oh, looks like a great book — i’ll have to check it out! love love love your website’s new look!

24. Jeanny commented
    July 29th, 2008 at 1:30pm

same comment as tina :) Just preordered this book at amazon germany and it will even be delivered for free. Looking forward to reading :)

J

25. decor8 commented
    July 29th, 2008 at 3:09pm

Uncle Beefy: LOL Yeah I don’t think they do, I mean…
    Jeanny and all who told me great Amazon.de news: Wow. Made my day. Thank you. I thought I could only buy German decor books over there. This is amazing. Thx

26. Anastasia commented
    July 30th, 2008 at 12:30am

this looks tempting! i love Domino mag and Im sure this will be a great buy…i love the look of your blog! its so nice!

Anastasias last blog post: