Books + Magazines

New Domino Book!

July 28, 2008

Did you notice in the decor8 book shop today that I’ve added the new Domino book? Oh yes, it’s ready to ship in the Fall and can be pre-ordered online at a discount. I’m sad that I’ll miss it since I’ll be overseas and I know the book won’t release there while I’m away… So I have to wait until December when I return back to the states. But all of you are the lucky ones — you can order it now and see it way before me. :)

New Domino Book!

This looks so great, I can’t wait to peek inside! Way to go Domino magazine. I have a feeling it’s going to be my new favorite design book.

(image from amazon.com)

You Might Also Like

27 Comments

• Reply becky from hatch July 28, 2008 at 2:49 pm

Congratulations on the new site Holly! It looks Wunderbar (sp?). Anyway, I cannot wait to order this book, though I read my Domino mags so much that I think I’ll already have every page memorized!

becky from hatchs last blog post: OH. MY. GOD.

• Reply Karis Rochelle July 28, 2008 at 3:08 pm

Three cheers for this ridiculously amazing new site! (Hip-hip….)

Also, this Domino book looks fabulous!!!

Karis Rochelles last blog post: Framed!

• Reply erin July 28, 2008 at 3:16 pm

oooh! i didn’t know there was a new domino book! so exciting, i love the mag, can’t wait to get my hands on this! are there any sneak peaks of the book anywhere??

• Reply Uncle Beefy July 28, 2008 at 3:20 pm

I don’t know, Holly. I’m not so sure that Domino really has the necessary credentials to pull off a decorating book? ;)

Oh no! Not more publication temptation! This is getting worse than Oprah, Miss Holly! I’m gonna go broke! Hooray! (For the book…not going broke!)

Uncle Beefys last blog post: A blushing Beefy.

• Reply Carina July 28, 2008 at 3:36 pm

I didn’t know Domino was coming out with a book…SO excited about it! Thanks for posting!

• Reply Carolyn July 28, 2008 at 3:43 pm

OMG BEST NEWS EVER!! Altho agreed – i am going to go broke!

Carolyns last blog post: One Breakfast Taco Too Many

• Reply Pama July 28, 2008 at 4:00 pm

I am sure to put this book on my list of reads. The cover is gorgeous!
    Holly, Great new site- I love it!

• Reply paperNstitch July 28, 2008 at 4:10 pm

gosh! there is so much to look at with this redesign, i didn’t even notice the book store. LOVE the new site!

paperNstitchs last blog post: Want to be featured in a book?

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente July 28, 2008 at 4:40 pm

Oh Holly! The new design is SO fantastic and beautiful! I just adore it and cannot believe how much work this must have taken! What a complete delight to visit and look through! We are so lucky to be readers! Thank you and congratulations!!
    xo
    Melissa

• Reply cindy k July 28, 2008 at 5:18 pm

oh, the new site looks fantastic! i love the white linen texture and the yellow notebook paper. congrats!

cindy ks last blog post: scott says THANK YOU!

• Reply Sarah July 28, 2008 at 5:46 pm

Holly,
    I love the site and all the added info!
    The bookstore is a great addition too. Congrats!
    Best,
    Sarah

• Reply bowie July 28, 2008 at 5:50 pm

love the new look, really great :)
    i just updated my link. well done holly !

• Reply Janet July 28, 2008 at 6:06 pm

Your new site is beautiful. Great job.

Janets last blog post:

• Reply ChrysRT July 28, 2008 at 6:21 pm

Wow Holly, This is beautiful! I have been waiting all week-end to see your the new design and I am not disappointed!

ChrystineRT

• Reply yvette July 28, 2008 at 6:58 pm

beautiful website, congratulations!

• Reply Pipee July 28, 2008 at 8:41 pm

Ooh, new Domino looks super cute! As does the new site – keep up the good work!

• Reply yvette July 28, 2008 at 8:48 pm

ps – are contest winners still to be announced today? waiting in anticipation!

yvettes last blog post: Candystripes baby hat 6-12mths

• Reply Sara July 28, 2008 at 9:12 pm

LOVE your new design!!!!!!!!!

So organized and easy to read and find stuff, different and new yet maintaining your pretty and clear style! I’m sure it was a ton of work, but it is fabulous!

• Reply Fubiz July 28, 2008 at 9:51 pm

Beautiful new blog!

Fubizs last blog post: Fireplays

• Reply Yelena July 28, 2008 at 10:25 pm

Congratulations on your new site, Holly! It is lovely and well organized! Thanks for keeping us informed on all things design!

• Reply Birgit July 29, 2008 at 5:47 am

Hi Holly, I’m new to your blog and I already love it, because it is such an inspiration to me! Didn’t you say somewhere that you’d be going to Germany? If so, I just wanted to tell you that you do not need to wait until December to get hold of the Domino Book. You can pre-order it via amazon.de or your local (German) bookstore.

• Reply Tina July 29, 2008 at 7:05 am

I think you may be able to get the book in before december – amazon.de sells almost any english book in germany. Just replace the .com in any of their product pages with a .de like this (you can even preorder it):

• Reply kim July 29, 2008 at 10:47 am

oh, looks like a great book — i’ll have to check it out! love love love your website’s new look!

• Reply Jeanny July 29, 2008 at 1:30 pm

same comment as tina :) Just preordered this book at amazon germany and it will even be delivered for free. Looking forward to reading :)

J

• Reply decor8 July 29, 2008 at 3:09 pm

Uncle Beefy: LOL Yeah I don’t think they do, I mean…
    Jeanny and all who told me great Amazon.de news: Wow. Made my day. Thank you. I thought I could only buy German decor books over there. This is amazing. Thx

• Reply Anastasia July 30, 2008 at 12:30 am

this looks tempting! i love Domino mag and Im sure this will be a great buy…i love the look of your blog! its so nice!

Anastasias last blog post: