Eco Paper Products from Amy Butler

I know, I know enough Amy Butler already. But I really do fancy her work and now that she’s released eco paper products including gorgeous gift wraps I thought it couldn’t hurt to at least tell you about it… :)

I really like this simple, fresh office set up.

I know… How pretty. Wrapping paper can be used for so many DIY projects it’s simply the best for adding pattern to almost anything on a budget. I like an idea I saw recently in Country Living Home magazine where art director Matthew Mead used wrapping paper to create a mat for a framed picture of a family member. It looked great and what an inexpensive and easy project. You can knock something like that out in under 15 minutes.

(images from amy butler design)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts, stationery, walls on July 31, 2008

1. Tracey commented
    July 31st, 2008 at 4:06pm

Love the creative office space- so refreshing! Wrapping paper has started many projects for me- even if its just covering up ugly magic marker marks on my Little One’s desk!

2. cindy k commented
    July 31st, 2008 at 4:52pm

i just lined the shelves in my computer cabinet with sheets of wrapping paper – i wish i had amy’s at the time, but they were inexpensive and meant to be changed as i get bored.

cindy ks last blog post: little pink studio gets BIG love

3. all things lovely commented
    July 31st, 2008 at 5:11pm

I’m with you on Amy Butler, love her! This new paper is gorgeous, I hope to order some soon. Love the idea about using it to frame a photo.

4. Sara commented
    July 31st, 2008 at 5:32pm

Oh, I can’t get enough either! And I love the wrapping paper mat idea…thanks for sharing!

Saras last blog post: Heliconius Sara

5. liz demos commented
    July 31st, 2008 at 5:51pm

I am a huge fan of Matthew Mead and I thought you should know he is a contributor for Country Home not CL. : )

6. Ellen commented
    July 31st, 2008 at 6:03pm

Yay? seeing her new lines here on your newly-designed blog makes me so happy! Congrats all around! And thank you for inspiring me each day.
    x0x0 Elle

7. Ellen Crimi-Trent commented
    July 31st, 2008 at 7:16pm

she is in a good place! The gift Wrap Company is one of my giftwrap/bags clients too, and very easy to work with.

8. Teri commented
    July 31st, 2008 at 8:53pm

I love paper and eco-friendly paper is really great. I find using pretty paper and canvas board to decorate the wall of an apartment is one of the less expensive ways to decorate and it makes such an impact. Plus when I get bored of it I just take it down and put up something new. Oh and I love the new site by the way

Teris last blog post: Time for some Blog Love

9. Modern Living Hawaii commented
    July 31st, 2008 at 11:28pm

Oh wow, reading this brings back memories. I grew up in Southern NH (Nashua), in the 90s and left maybe a year after Target opened, and way before Ikea! We used to shop at Pompanoosic Mills and Jordan’s Furniture (free animal crackers!). When I was really little it was more Montgomery Ward and Lechmere. And of course can’t forget Marshalls and Crate and Barrel.

Nowadays my interior shop of choice is craigslist….which is a total goldmine in the Bay Area! How can you get enough of Amy Butler?! I love the new eco-paper line, what a great idea. I have been doing postings on lots of eco-friendly products and now I have another one – Thanks!

Modern Living Hawaiis last blog post: Bruschetta Four Ways