Etsy Fabric on Domino!

Yay! Good news… The slideshow that I created for Domino featuring 15 fabric designers on Etsy went live and I couldn’t be happier. I love shining the spotlight on these talented ladies just a little bit, I know you’ll really enjoy their work.

I only wish I could have included more as I hate to leave anyone out!? Here are 15 for your enjoyment (and shopping pleasure)…

-Holly

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on August 14, 2008

1. Brooke Hagel commented
    August 14th, 2008 at 4:22am

These are fantastic! Thank you for another great post!

Brooke Hagels last blog post: Michele

2. daisy janie / scoutie girl commented
    August 14th, 2008 at 6:13am

Thank you so much for including Daisy Janie in your etsy fabric round-up, Holly! It’s such a fantastic grouping of independent textile designers, and I am beyond happy to be amongst them!

Thanks for mentioning Scoutie Girl, too!

daisy janie / scoutie girls last blog post: from sketch to design

3. Heather Moore commented
    August 14th, 2008 at 6:18am

Holly, you are too kind to include my things amongst all the other fabric amazingness. Thank you! Just this week, I got some cicada studios fabric in the mail, and I can attest to its excellence too!
    Hope you’re having fun in Germany!
    xx

Heather Moores last blog post: Virgo and others

4. suki commented
    August 14th, 2008 at 8:59am

Hey Holly! Thank you very much for picking my fabric!!!

5. Angela commented
    August 14th, 2008 at 9:15am

Michelle of Cicada Studio is such an amazing textile designer! Thanks for featuring her.

Angelas last blog post: Shop Update: Llama Llove

6. nina commented
    August 14th, 2008 at 9:36am

Very Nice..fabulous fabrics! Your picks are awesome…and congrats to the featured artists…:-)

ninas last blog post: Faith + Love Pendant

7. Michelle commented
    August 14th, 2008 at 10:49am

Holly dear I seem to remember you saying something about taking some time off from blogging during your move and having guest bloggers fill in but I notice the last two posts have been from who? You! You can’t bear to take some time off can you !

P.S. Check out the slideshow on Domino and added a bunch new favorite etsy shows to my list!

8. malka commented
    August 14th, 2008 at 11:41am

Wow! It looks great. Thanks so much for including me!

malkas last blog post: I told you I would

9. erika commented
    August 14th, 2008 at 5:29pm

Thanks Holly for including me in this great list, I love the new site by the way!

erikas last blog post: Colours of the Provence

10. shannon commented
    August 14th, 2008 at 6:22pm

Thanks so much for including me on your list – I need to hire you as my personal PR agent!!

shannons last blog post: letterhead

11. Steppie commented
    August 14th, 2008 at 8:01pm

Wonderful fabrics!

I will definitely check them out :)

Steppies last blog post: INTO THE WOODS – Acrylic on Wood

12. Cicada Studio commented
    August 14th, 2008 at 10:21pm

Holly, thanks a million for featuring my fabrics along with 14 other incredible artists! What an incredible pool of talent. I’m so happy to be included in the group.

Cicada Studios last blog post: Breaking News | Dogwood Collection Released!

13. Caitlin commented
    August 15th, 2008 at 2:31am

yes yes! I will hire you too! thanks for including me in your lovely slideshow!

Caitlins last blog post: Window Shopping

14. Jesse commented
    August 15th, 2008 at 4:36am

Thank you for including me in this list – I’m flattered!

15. Dana's Pure Energy Designs commented
    August 15th, 2008 at 12:52pm

I’m so glad I found your site! You have everything here in one place and it’s great. Thanks for the focus on Etsy fabric. I just opened an Etsy fabric store (after your Domino feature) that I’m filling with designs from my online store. What a pleasure to join such a talented group of fabric designers!

16. Mara Snipes commented
    August 15th, 2008 at 2:00pm

Excellent collection, and inspiring to see how much great textile work is going on.

And many thanks for including maramiki!

Mara Snipess last blog post: Yardage – Handprinted Linen/Cotton Fabric

17. Amy Prior commented
    August 16th, 2008 at 2:55am

A super huge thankyou for including us (Umbrella Prints) in you lineup! Loving all the other designer’s work too; diverse, bright and beautiful ;-)

Amy Priors last blog post: Grazie- Decor8 and Domino Magazine

18. Yuko commented
    August 17th, 2008 at 6:50pm

Hi Holly,
    Thank you so much for including my towels!
    it’s so excited to see my work with other amazing textile designers.

by the way, i love your new place in germany. so you!

19. Holly commented
    August 20th, 2008 at 9:34am

Thanks from one Holly to another:) I favorited a whole bunch of those shops!