uncategorized

Etsy Fabric on Domino!

August 14, 2008

Yay! Good news… The slideshow that I created for Domino featuring 15 fabric designers on Etsy went live and I couldn’t be happier. I love shining the spotlight on these talented ladies just a little bit, I know you’ll really enjoy their work.

Etsy Fabric on Domino!

I only wish I could have included more as I hate to leave anyone out!? Here are 15 for your enjoyment (and shopping pleasure)…

-Holly

You Might Also Like

19 Comments

• Reply Brooke Hagel August 14, 2008 at 4:22 am

These are fantastic! Thank you for another great post!

Brooke Hagels last blog post: Michele

• Reply daisy janie / scoutie girl August 14, 2008 at 6:13 am

Thank you so much for including Daisy Janie in your etsy fabric round-up, Holly! It’s such a fantastic grouping of independent textile designers, and I am beyond happy to be amongst them!

Thanks for mentioning Scoutie Girl, too!

daisy janie / scoutie girls last blog post: from sketch to design

• Reply Heather Moore August 14, 2008 at 6:18 am

Holly, you are too kind to include my things amongst all the other fabric amazingness. Thank you! Just this week, I got some cicada studios fabric in the mail, and I can attest to its excellence too!
    Hope you’re having fun in Germany!
    xx

Heather Moores last blog post: Virgo and others

• Reply suki August 14, 2008 at 8:59 am

Hey Holly! Thank you very much for picking my fabric!!!

• Reply Angela August 14, 2008 at 9:15 am

Michelle of Cicada Studio is such an amazing textile designer! Thanks for featuring her.

Angelas last blog post: Shop Update: Llama Llove

• Reply nina August 14, 2008 at 9:36 am

Very Nice..fabulous fabrics! Your picks are awesome…and congrats to the featured artists…:-)

ninas last blog post: Faith + Love Pendant

• Reply Michelle August 14, 2008 at 10:49 am

Holly dear I seem to remember you saying something about taking some time off from blogging during your move and having guest bloggers fill in but I notice the last two posts have been from who? You! You can’t bear to take some time off can you !

P.S. Check out the slideshow on Domino and added a bunch new favorite etsy shows to my list!

• Reply malka August 14, 2008 at 11:41 am

Wow! It looks great. Thanks so much for including me!

malkas last blog post: I told you I would

• Reply erika August 14, 2008 at 5:29 pm

Thanks Holly for including me in this great list, I love the new site by the way!

erikas last blog post: Colours of the Provence

• Reply shannon August 14, 2008 at 6:22 pm

Thanks so much for including me on your list – I need to hire you as my personal PR agent!!

shannons last blog post: letterhead

• Reply Steppie August 14, 2008 at 8:01 pm

Wonderful fabrics!

I will definitely check them out :)

Steppies last blog post: INTO THE WOODS – Acrylic on Wood

• Reply Cicada Studio August 14, 2008 at 10:21 pm

Holly, thanks a million for featuring my fabrics along with 14 other incredible artists! What an incredible pool of talent. I’m so happy to be included in the group.

Cicada Studios last blog post: Breaking News | Dogwood Collection Released!

• Reply Caitlin August 15, 2008 at 2:31 am

yes yes! I will hire you too! thanks for including me in your lovely slideshow!

Caitlins last blog post: Window Shopping

• Reply Jesse August 15, 2008 at 4:36 am

Thank you for including me in this list – I’m flattered!

• Reply Dana's Pure Energy Designs August 15, 2008 at 12:52 pm

I’m so glad I found your site! You have everything here in one place and it’s great. Thanks for the focus on Etsy fabric. I just opened an Etsy fabric store (after your Domino feature) that I’m filling with designs from my online store. What a pleasure to join such a talented group of fabric designers!

• Reply Mara Snipes August 15, 2008 at 2:00 pm

Excellent collection, and inspiring to see how much great textile work is going on.

And many thanks for including maramiki!

Mara Snipess last blog post: Yardage – Handprinted Linen/Cotton Fabric

• Reply Amy Prior August 16, 2008 at 2:55 am

A super huge thankyou for including us (Umbrella Prints) in you lineup! Loving all the other designer’s work too; diverse, bright and beautiful ;-)

Amy Priors last blog post: Grazie- Decor8 and Domino Magazine

• Reply Yuko August 17, 2008 at 6:50 pm

Hi Holly,
    Thank you so much for including my towels!
    it’s so excited to see my work with other amazing textile designers.

by the way, i love your new place in germany. so you!

• Reply Holly August 20, 2008 at 9:34 am

Thanks from one Holly to another:) I favorited a whole bunch of those shops!