Suzy Ultman: Illustrator

I recently heard about Suzy Ultman via the fabulous Lilla Rogers and fell in love with her illustrations. I think her style is so very sweet and thought I’d point you over to her online portfolio for additional eye candy. I heard that Miss Suzy was recently picked up by Madison Park Greetings to produce a collection of cards so I’m sure we’ll be seeing more of her cutie illustrations in the months to come.

Above is a glimpse of her home studio in Newburyport, MA – a nook that inspires her.

Congrats, Suzy!

Also don’t miss the Lilla Rogers online shop — it’s visually a delight and loaded with links galore. You’ll be in heaven I swear! Lilla has a fab card shop too!

(images from suzy ultman via lilla rogers studio)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts, stationery on September 10, 2008

1. christiane commented
    September 10th, 2008 at 5:13pm

thanks for sharing this!! love to read your blog and especially what you wrote about germany!! ;))

christianes last blog post: >> STM#53 – girls just want to have fun <<

2. helen dardik commented
    September 10th, 2008 at 6:41pm

I love Suzy’s art!
    Beautiful stuff!

helen dardiks last blog post: 3 yards of what?!….:)

3. Lilla commented
    September 10th, 2008 at 7:54pm

We love rep’ing Suzy. She is incredible. Thanks for blogging her work!

Lillas last blog post: Susy Pilgrim Waters? Fun Event tonight!

4. Nancy commented
    September 10th, 2008 at 11:14pm

Those illustrations are great, I really like them.

Nancys last blog post: Hey there sunshine!

5. mrs. french commented
    September 11th, 2008 at 2:13am

Oh my…these really are so sweet…thank you for the introduction.

mrs. frenchs last blog post: d d d d dahlia

6. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    September 11th, 2008 at 12:04pm

Oh boy! I love these illustrations soooo much! Thank you for sharing this with us, I am off to her shop!
    xo
    Melissa

Melissa de la Fuentes last blog post: kindness

7. Freshly Found commented
    September 11th, 2008 at 4:22pm

How lovely to see her inspirational nook. I am so fond of old font books, so I can understand why she would include that!

8. XCB commented
    October 9th, 2008 at 1:29am

Hi,
    do u have a tutorial on illustrator to turn picture into a print??

9. Sarah Jane Hinder commented
    March 8th, 2014 at 1:13am

Beautiful artwork and lovely post. Will be checking out the online shop :-)
    Sarah Jane Hinder´s last blog post ..Salford City Council Illustrations – Getting Kids Healthy Eating and Keeping Fit