Arts + Crafts, Stationery

Suzy Ultman: Illustrator

September 10, 2008

I recently heard about Suzy Ultman via the fabulous Lilla Rogers and fell in love with her illustrations. I think her style is so very sweet and thought I’d point you over to her online portfolio for additional eye candy. I heard that Miss Suzy was recently picked up by Madison Park Greetings to produce a collection of cards so I’m sure we’ll be seeing more of her cutie illustrations in the months to come.

Suzy Ultman: Illustrator
Above is a glimpse of her home studio in Newburyport, MA – a nook that inspires her.

Suzy Ultman: IllustratorSuzy Ultman: IllustratorSuzy Ultman: IllustratorSuzy Ultman: IllustratorSuzy Ultman: IllustratorSuzy Ultman: Illustrator

Congrats, Suzy!

Also don’t miss the Lilla Rogers online shop — it’s visually a delight and loaded with links galore. You’ll be in heaven I swear! Lilla has a fab card shop too!

(images from suzy ultman via lilla rogers studio)

You Might Also Like

• Reply christiane September 10, 2008 at 5:13 pm

thanks for sharing this!! love to read your blog and especially what you wrote about germany!! ;))

christianes last blog post: >> STM#53 – girls just want to have fun <<

• Reply helen dardik September 10, 2008 at 6:41 pm

I love Suzy’s art!
    Beautiful stuff!

helen dardiks last blog post: 3 yards of what?!….:)

• Reply Lilla September 10, 2008 at 7:54 pm

We love rep’ing Suzy. She is incredible. Thanks for blogging her work!

Lillas last blog post: Susy Pilgrim Waters? Fun Event tonight!

• Reply Nancy September 10, 2008 at 11:14 pm

Those illustrations are great, I really like them.

Nancys last blog post: Hey there sunshine!

• Reply mrs. french September 11, 2008 at 2:13 am

Oh my…these really are so sweet…thank you for the introduction.

mrs. frenchs last blog post: d d d d dahlia

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente September 11, 2008 at 12:04 pm

Oh boy! I love these illustrations soooo much! Thank you for sharing this with us, I am off to her shop!

Melissa de la Fuentes last blog post: kindness

• Reply Freshly Found September 11, 2008 at 4:22 pm

How lovely to see her inspirational nook. I am so fond of old font books, so I can understand why she would include that!

• Reply XCB October 9, 2008 at 1:29 am

do u have a tutorial on illustrator to turn picture into a print??

• Reply Sarah Jane Hinder March 8, 2014 at 1:13 am

Beautiful artwork and lovely post. Will be checking out the online shop :-)