Dream Smile Design

I’ve selected a new blog of the week, Dream Smile Design, and hope that you’ll visit it because the content is just so pretty and inspiring. A mix between decorating and films, you’d never guess that it is authored by a 19-year-old college student! I love that she is so young and already has the design eye of someone much older, her future is indeed very bright with such talent. This lovely blogger is Sarathira Sukiman and she lives in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I found Sarathira because she visits decor8 and leaves comments here and with a blog name like Dream Smile Design I had to click on her link to see what she writes about. Here is just a sampling of the beauty on her blog, all of these images and their sources can be found here and here at Absolutely Beautiful Things. These two images below are of Rita Konig’s apartment… Swoon!

Lovely blog, Sarathira!

(images from Dream Smile Design)

Posted by decor8 in blogs, inspiration on October 06, 2008

1. karina commented
    October 6th, 2008 at 7:25am

I can not believe her age, it is true about her eyes, she seems older, terrific blog,thanks for featuring it!

karinas last blog post: True Beauty

2. Kat commented
    October 6th, 2008 at 8:18am

thanks for sharing holly, sarathira’s blog is lovely and i will certainly want to keep visiting,love kat

Kats last blog post: Seeing the river and feeling in the flow

3. magikquilter commented
    October 6th, 2008 at 8:29am

Indeed lovely photos on her blog and she is helpful as well to commentors who need help which is wonderful. i have been amazed and thrilled when looking on flickr to see the design and fashion flair of people in Malaysia.

Speaking of blogs there is a lady who has some of her work in my artisan groups on flickr and she is amazing..as is her blog. Am not sure if you have featured her before though…is there a way for me to check…I guess the search bar might help. Will let you know if you haven’t as she is a simply amazing creative and it is reflected in her home and blog.

magikquilters last blog post: Purple Pagodas on the Loose

4. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    October 6th, 2008 at 9:43am

Lovely! So wonderful, off to check out her blog right now!
    xo
    Melissa

5. Parisbreakfasts commented
    October 6th, 2008 at 9:50am

love love love Rita’s place!!!

6. Holly commented
    October 6th, 2008 at 9:57am

Ooh, I have another blog to check out! Thanks for sharing!

Hollys last blog post: Craigslist find!

7. san smith commented
    October 6th, 2008 at 12:16pm

the bicycle in the photos is adorable!!

san smiths last blog post: Belated Things I love Thursday!

8. Lynne commented
    October 6th, 2008 at 6:18pm

Rita Konig’s apartment was just featured in a magazine here in the UK. My friend actually cut it out and kept it for me because she knew I would love it. She was right! Even after I saw it I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Yesterday I went to her house for tea and asked her if she still had the ripped-out pages – and she did! So I am very excited to see it featured here.

Lynnes last blog post: A New York state of mind

9. Nina commented
    October 7th, 2008 at 5:16pm

Yeah I recently discovered her too! Gorgeous blog indeed… Oh, there are so many nice ones out there!

10. sarathira commented
    October 8th, 2008 at 4:57am

holly, i cannot be anymore grateful for the amaaazing suprise & exposure, thank you so much! everyone has been oh so nice to me about my blog and i just want to thank you for that! good luck to you in days to go! cant wait to see your next postss :)

sarathiras last blog post: