Arts + Crafts, Round-ups, Shopping + Products

DaWanda Pinboard: Home Decor Faves

October 27, 2008

DaWanda featured a Fall Home Decor pinboard that I recently pulled together on their main page today. You may really like the 3 pages of goodies I’ve pinned, who knows maybe you can pull together a pinboard yourself and share the link with me in the comments section below? I’m ALWAYS looking to find more great indie design out there.

DaWanda Pinboard: Home Decor Faves

To view my pinboard with links to many great DaWanda sellers, click here.

(images from DaWanda)

7 Comments

• Reply Diana October 27, 2008 at 9:28 am

I love the woodland creatures you’ve included. I love nature in the fall. Who am I kidding, I love nature all year round. But in fall it’s something special – so busy getting ready for winter, changing and energetic. Later today I’ll try and pull a pinboard together to share – that sounds like fun!

Dianas last blog post: New Toys

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente October 27, 2008 at 9:31 am

I do! I love them! So fun to find new things, thank you Holly!
    xo
    Melis

• Reply Crayonmonster October 27, 2008 at 1:10 pm

Love your pinboard! I took your challenge and here’s my fall decorating pinboard. My bedroom is mostly natural colors (tan, beige, white) with some red thrown in because, heck, who can resist? These are some things I would LOVE!

Thanks for the inspiration!
    -CM

Crayonmonsters last blog post: Red Night – Original Ink on Matte Board

• Reply kim baise October 27, 2008 at 7:50 pm

i love prettylittlethieves art and this one on your pin board is so colorful. you have some great picks. thanks for sharing!

kim baises last blog post: Bottle Caps, Bar Codes & Dollywood

• Reply Home Decor October 28, 2008 at 2:21 pm

I think that peacock design that looks like a ying-yang is awsome. These are some really great designs!

• Reply papernstitch October 29, 2008 at 11:27 am

Oh yes! I saw the other night on Dawanda and I loved your board so much, I started my own. I haven’t finished it yet, but maybe I’ll post the link here when its complete. I love Dawanda!

• Reply Beth@Patio String Lights November 19, 2009 at 8:18 pm

We just moved my mom into a nursing home :{ and I have all these little bits of memories that she kept that I couldn’t bear to throw away.

Now, thanks to you, I’m going to create a pin board to create a ‘memory treasury’ pinboard for mom and I to enjoy.
    .-= Beth@Patio String Lights´s last blog ..About Us =-.