Daily Discounts: Arts in Rhode Island

November 6, 2008

Arts in RI is offering 20% off to decor8 readers with the code “decor8ArtsInRI”, and it applies to anything in their group etsy shop. Arts in Rhode Island, in case you did not know, is a group of independent artists in Rhode Island like Diana Brennan, Dollface Design, Heather Jeany, Julie Beck and more. I love that these ladies formed a little group and started a website. Such a cool idea.

When you check out please mention this offer in the notes section and wait for a revised invoice before you pay. This offer is valid until November 21st.

(images from arts in ri)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente November 6, 2008 at 3:34 pm

ACK! How gorgeous! I love these picks! Thank you for sharing these wonderful deals with us!

• Reply Diana November 6, 2008 at 5:09 pm

Holly, you have such a gift with pairing items together! I love being a part of the Arts in RI team, it’s really been a joy and an honor. It’s such a supportive group, but we’re not afraid of telling it like it is, either. It’s been a huge help in developing and refining my small business. I’d recommend to any Etsy seller that they find a local street team and get involved!!

Dianas last blog post: Hump Day Happiness

• Reply Lisa November 6, 2008 at 5:29 pm

I too love being in the company of such talented people too! Thanks so much for featuring my bags! (love the latest jewelry designers you’ve been featuring, I think I’m broke now!)

Lisas last blog post: I really wanna quilt.

• Reply Barbara November 6, 2008 at 5:40 pm

great bags. I like especially the vintage bird cage one from pinklemonadeboutique. She has some more great bags in her etsy shoip as well. (oh sometimes it’s a pitty not to live in the US)
    Something for our future bag shop in Berlin?

Barbaras last blog post: Great support!

• Reply Tracy November 6, 2008 at 6:00 pm

Thanks Holly! The Arts In RI is an amazing group of very talented artists and I’m honored to be a part of it!!

Come visit!

Tracys last blog post: CRY ME A RIVER – Genuine Beach Stone Tear Drop Choker

• Reply Julie November 6, 2008 at 6:16 pm

WOOHOO I LOVE Arts in RI!

• Reply layla November 6, 2008 at 7:54 pm

hi holly!
    i’m a huge fan of your blog, love ogling all of your fantastic finds! thanks for featuring my “bird queen” antique ledger print…Arts in RI is such an amazing little group of artists with diverse talents & personalities, it’s such a great experience to be part of such an eclectic, supportive group…thanks again!

laylas last blog post: Bird Queen of Alcatraz II – Handwritten Antique Paper Collage

• Reply magikquilter November 6, 2008 at 8:48 pm

Wonderful etsy street team and gorgeous bags …love the birdcage one too

magikquilters last blog post: A Win For Humanity

• Reply Amy November 6, 2008 at 10:56 pm

These four shots have me drooling. I’m headed there directly!