Daily Discounts: Delight

November 6, 2008

Here’s a good deal for everyone looking for fun gifts and unique items — Delight is offering a 20% discount on anything with a min. order of $35, coupon code: Decor8Delight08. They ship within the US and to Canada, the UK and Germany. Here are some nice picks… I’m IN LOVE with this light! It would be gorgeous on a fireplace mantel or in an entryway. Wow, stunning!

1. Jonathan Adler S&P shakers, 2. Forget me knot ring and necklace, 3. the Joy light, 4. decorative 3-d wallflowers, 5. 2009 Snow & Graham Calendar.

Bonus: They also offer $7.95 flat rate shipping AND they just launched a gift wrap option where you can choose to have your purchase wrapped in one of our reusable bags so that you are actually giving two gifts in one.

(images from delight.com)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Kat November 6, 2008 at 12:54 pm

Why does the coupon code NEVER work for me! I am starting to get really sad about all of this… I really wanted that calendar, too. Guess I have to trek it to the mall :-/

Kats last blog post: Miscellania

• Reply decor8 November 6, 2008 at 1:04 pm

How are you entering it Kat?

• Reply decor8 November 6, 2008 at 1:08 pm

Are you entering it where it says “Enter Special Offer Code” on the Payment Info page?

• Reply esther November 6, 2008 at 1:14 pm

I love those wallflowers. how great would they look on a white wall for texture~!?

esthers last blog post: Relish This

• Reply decor8 November 6, 2008 at 1:23 pm

Oh esther I thought that same thing, I am considering them for my own apartment to put along a part of the ceiling and then going up in a swirl into the far corner…. Like they are floating away… I think white on white would be gorgeous but then again I’m a white-o-holic.

• Reply Kat November 6, 2008 at 1:43 pm

Yup, I tried copying and pasting it, I tried typing it, with caps and without. The same thing happened yesterday. I’m devastated :(

Kats last blog post: Miscellania

• Reply Annie Tunheim November 6, 2008 at 1:49 pm

The coupon code isn’t working for me, either…

• Reply Tracey November 6, 2008 at 1:54 pm

Hi all,
    Sorry – we had a discount code malfunction. Please use
    and you should have no more problems. :)

Thanks for shopping with us! We heart Decor8!!

• Reply Erin November 6, 2008 at 2:00 pm

i tried as well to enter the promo code and no luck, please resolve.

• Reply Christina November 6, 2008 at 2:06 pm

I can’t get the coupon code to work either. I’m using in the Coupon Code section of the payment info screen, and I’m pasting it directly from the website. Any ideas?

• Reply decor8 November 6, 2008 at 2:09 pm

Okay, it’s fixed! Lynda from Delight wrote in, issue resolved! The NEW code is

Let me know if this works you guys!!!

So sorry!!!!

• Reply Jennifer November 6, 2008 at 2:16 pm

those little forget me not rings are so, so cute!

Jennifers last blog post: Four + Twenty Blackbirds Notepads

• Reply Luphia November 6, 2008 at 2:48 pm

love the Forget me knot rings, what a great name too!

Luphias last blog post: Victory

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente November 6, 2008 at 2:49 pm

Delightful! Wonderful! I have been in love with those wallflowers and that knot ring forever! And that light is gorgeous!

• Reply erin November 6, 2008 at 4:21 pm

oooh delight has lots of good stuff right now, i love that ring, the calendar- pretty much everything you showed us holly!

this is a great discount! thanks!

• Reply Devon November 6, 2008 at 8:41 pm

I have a forget-me-knot ring, and i just think it’s the greatest… but just be careful, they get caught and bend all to easily!

• Reply mandy November 8, 2008 at 6:09 am

hey holly,
    i just tried to place an order, but everytime i start to create an account it says”please select an option”(state/province) which i can’t because i’m from germany. can you help? i started to fall in love with the forget-me -knot ring. i just have to have it!!!

mandys last blog post: momiji-dolls

• Reply decor8 November 8, 2008 at 6:16 am

Can you please email Delight directly as I cannot solve technical issues relating to this. Seems like Delight is having a lot of troubles lately, I’m so sorry everyone!!!

Lynda [at] delight [dot] com

• Reply Tamara ModernGear TV November 23, 2008 at 6:31 pm

So weird, it worked for me the other day. I ordered the orange handbag I saw on Dooce.com. I am passing the code along with my Christmas wish list for the Forget Me Knot ring too, to my family.

(I wrote about the handbag here:)

ModernGearTV.com Tamara