Harmonie Int?rieure {New Designs!}

I’m always happy to hear from Fabien & Fr?d?rique of Harmonie Int?rieure, a French company that I’ve written about before who specialize in wall decals. I know, I know… wall decals. Ugh. They’ve been done to death. I have to agree BUT I think that the number of paint colors, wallpapers, and fabrics can be a bit overwhelming too. When you see 10,000 of anything you can get worn out. I know I do.

Only the special, only the unique end up really standing out — it’s the only way TO stand out in such a competitive market. That’s why Harmonie Int?rieure is more than worthy of a mention and of your time today. Their designs are simply gorgeous and very far from being tacky or boring. What I love is that they are very in tune with current trends but at the same time they’re true to their own vision and their love for dynamic graphics that look more like art than some trendy, silly sticker. I’m sure you can see that from these photos. Stunning, huh?

I absolutely swoon over their work and would like very much to own something from them in the near future… Lovely!

(images from harmonie int?rieure)

Posted by decor8 in shopping, walls on November 06, 2008

1. i.d. commented
    November 6th, 2008 at 7:06pm

What a lovely find! I think I’ve just fallen in love with that white bureau with the pink decal. :)

2. Noelle commented
    November 6th, 2008 at 7:11pm

Thank you for sharing this store, it’s just what I’ve been searching for!

3. sofia barao commented
    November 6th, 2008 at 7:24pm

wow super joli :)

sofia baraos last blog post: comfort afternoon

4. Darling Dexter commented
    November 6th, 2008 at 7:33pm

I love this…thank you for sharing! just amazing…

5. Jennifer commented
    November 7th, 2008 at 5:39am

What a coincidence! I was just trying to locate this site which I had saved on my old dead computer. I love their style and decals. I also need to find a good place for one but which one?? Thanks- from an american also living in germany!

6. nina commented
    November 7th, 2008 at 9:32am

I love it all! :-)

ninas last blog post: Crystal Wedding Invites

7. Tracey commented
    November 7th, 2008 at 12:03pm

Oh I love this site. When I initially found it, it was only in French so I could only make out bits and pieces of it, though I loved what I saw. Thanks for reminding me about it!

8. Chic Shelter commented
    November 7th, 2008 at 12:05pm

Thanks, Holly! You bring us the nicest, most thoughtful, beautiful things!

9. Luphia commented
    November 7th, 2008 at 1:09pm

love the vintage effect! it certainly is different from the rest!

Luphias last blog post: Numbers

10. Sara commented
    November 7th, 2008 at 1:19pm

Wow! Wall decals are a trend I am so over, and I love these. Thanks for sharing.

Trackbacks and Pingbacks