Daily Discounts: IS Photography

Love Paris? Ferris wheels? Soft magical photography to give or to receive? IS Photography of Montreal is offering decor8 readers a generous 25% discount off of your entire order. Visit the IS Photography shop and enter the coupon code “decor8rocks” during checkout. This offer is actually valid a bit longer than the others, it is good until November 30 and applies to all print sizes and pendants and photographer and shop owner Irene Suchocki ships worldwide.

I adore Irene’s latest series: The City of Love. Wow. Makes me want to get on a train… Paris isn’t far…

{Update: I could not resist: I just purchased Love is in the Air.}

(images from IS Photography)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on November 10, 2008

1. Veda commented
    November 10th, 2008 at 10:28am

Hi Holly,

Superb snaps! It brought me back memories of my trip to paris!

Vedas last blog post: Limelight Sketch and Product Challenge!

2. Diana commented
    November 10th, 2008 at 10:45am

I love Irene’s work! So glad she’s doing the discount :)

Dianas last blog post: A Blast from My Past

3. erin commented
    November 10th, 2008 at 10:54am

this is fantastic! that love in the air print (the carousel with the hearts) is actually on my christmas list!

me and my hubby write christmas lists for eachother. lol.

4. Genevieve commented
    November 10th, 2008 at 11:00am

Awesome! I am a huge fan of her work and have been thinking about purchasing a couple of things for a while now- looks like now is the perfect time to do it! Thanks so much!!!

Genevieves last blog post: LAST ONE FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS- Be Free Bird Necklace in Turquoise Finish

5. Andy Mathis commented
    November 10th, 2008 at 11:18am

Irene’s photos are great. and that discount code makes smile for being so clever.

Andy Mathiss last blog post: And then there were 4. . . .

6. nichole commented
    November 10th, 2008 at 11:40am

Oh, this ROCKS. I love her work. Off to shop.

nicholes last blog post: The Perkiest Pillows on the Planet

7. Kristan commented
    November 10th, 2008 at 11:48am

Omigosh, what a beautiful store! Oh I really wish I weren’t a poor twenty-something. Someday I’ll buy prints like these (or THESE prints) to decorate my home.

Thank you for sharing the beauty!

Kristans last blog post: Not the brightest bulb in the box?

8. amy@inspirationchic commented
    November 10th, 2008 at 12:31pm

Beautiful images!

amy@inspirationchics last blog post: Lovely Paintings

9. cyndi commented
    November 10th, 2008 at 12:38pm

What a lovely way to start my day. Her photography is beautiful! Thank you so much for securing this awesome discount for us!

cyndis last blog post: drool worthy

10. yummy! ink commented
    November 10th, 2008 at 1:29pm

Thanks Holly to introduce us to this new photography site!
    Lovely!

yummy! inks last blog post: Work in Progress (II) ~ YUMMY! INK Eco-Friendly Art Mobiles

11. Shereen commented
    November 10th, 2008 at 1:31pm

I recently purchased love is in the air as well as a few other photos that depict Paris as a housewarming gift for my best friend. The photos are beautiful – whenever I look at them I can hear the theme song from Amalie playing in my head!

12. Kirsten commented
    November 10th, 2008 at 2:00pm

Thank you SO much for linking to her! I saw her work on Extreme Home Makeover but had no idea where to find her!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

Kirstens last blog post: Sneak Peek for Heather and Lyle

13. Noelle commented
    November 10th, 2008 at 2:02pm

Oh, I am so excited! I was hoping IS Photography would be one of the Daily Discounts. Now to choose one…

14. Darling Dexter commented
    November 10th, 2008 at 2:17pm

I love this! Soft magical photography :)

15. Megan commented
    November 10th, 2008 at 2:58pm

Thank you! These are so amazing and irresistible. Love them!

Megans last blog post: Could not be any prettier.

16. At Home with Kim Vallee commented
    November 10th, 2008 at 6:24pm

We are moving the office. I will keep those in mind when I am ready to buy the art. Those summer nights is also nice. It may be more appropriate for a mostly masculine business environment.

At Home with Kim Vallees last blog post: Daily Quick Links | 2008.11.09

17. All Things Lovely commented
    November 10th, 2008 at 11:14pm

Brilliant! I’ve had some of her photos on my Etsy favourites for a little while, so this is fabulous. Might just buy myself a little gift. Thankyou!

All Things Lovelys last blog post: Ikea Bargain Of The Day

18. Chelsea commented
    November 11th, 2008 at 1:18am

Those are so beautiful!

Chelseas last blog post: Hey, thanks (the co-gratitude version)

19. sarah commented
    November 11th, 2008 at 8:03am

oh, thanks for the discount code! i’ve been eying that love is in the air print for a while now and that was the last push i needed to finally just order it! it’ll be waiting for me back home (in texas) when i get there in december and i can bring it back (to holland) with me to hang in my apartment! yay!

sarahs last blog post: Five Things I?m Looking Forward To On My Trip Home

20. Judith * Felicity Crew commented
    November 11th, 2008 at 8:46am

oh so great to see Irene’s work here – I’ll sure take advantage of this discount offer!

Judith * Felicity Crews last blog post: the deer on the roof