Daily Discounts: IS Photography

November 10, 2008

Love Paris? Ferris wheels? Soft magical photography to give or to receive? IS Photography of Montreal is offering decor8 readers a generous 25% discount off of your entire order. Visit the IS Photography shop and enter the coupon code “decor8rocks” during checkout. This offer is actually valid a bit longer than the others, it is good until November 30 and applies to all print sizes and pendants and photographer and shop owner Irene Suchocki ships worldwide.

I adore Irene’s latest series: The City of Love. Wow. Makes me want to get on a train… Paris isn’t far…

{Update: I could not resist: I just purchased Love is in the Air.}

(images from IS Photography)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Veda November 10, 2008 at 10:28 am

Hi Holly,

Superb snaps! It brought me back memories of my trip to paris!

Vedas last blog post: Limelight Sketch and Product Challenge!

• Reply Diana November 10, 2008 at 10:45 am

I love Irene’s work! So glad she’s doing the discount :)

Dianas last blog post: A Blast from My Past

• Reply erin November 10, 2008 at 10:54 am

this is fantastic! that love in the air print (the carousel with the hearts) is actually on my christmas list!

me and my hubby write christmas lists for eachother. lol.

• Reply Genevieve November 10, 2008 at 11:00 am

Awesome! I am a huge fan of her work and have been thinking about purchasing a couple of things for a while now- looks like now is the perfect time to do it! Thanks so much!!!

Genevieves last blog post: LAST ONE FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS- Be Free Bird Necklace in Turquoise Finish

• Reply Andy Mathis November 10, 2008 at 11:18 am

Irene’s photos are great. and that discount code makes smile for being so clever.

Andy Mathiss last blog post: And then there were 4. . . .

• Reply nichole November 10, 2008 at 11:40 am

Oh, this ROCKS. I love her work. Off to shop.

nicholes last blog post: The Perkiest Pillows on the Planet

• Reply Kristan November 10, 2008 at 11:48 am

Omigosh, what a beautiful store! Oh I really wish I weren’t a poor twenty-something. Someday I’ll buy prints like these (or THESE prints) to decorate my home.

Thank you for sharing the beauty!

Kristans last blog post: Not the brightest bulb in the box?

• Reply amy@inspirationchic November 10, 2008 at 12:31 pm

Beautiful images!

amy@inspirationchics last blog post: Lovely Paintings

• Reply cyndi November 10, 2008 at 12:38 pm

What a lovely way to start my day. Her photography is beautiful! Thank you so much for securing this awesome discount for us!

cyndis last blog post: drool worthy

• Reply yummy! ink November 10, 2008 at 1:29 pm

Thanks Holly to introduce us to this new photography site!

yummy! inks last blog post: Work in Progress (II) ~ YUMMY! INK Eco-Friendly Art Mobiles

• Reply Shereen November 10, 2008 at 1:31 pm

I recently purchased love is in the air as well as a few other photos that depict Paris as a housewarming gift for my best friend. The photos are beautiful – whenever I look at them I can hear the theme song from Amalie playing in my head!

• Reply Kirsten November 10, 2008 at 2:00 pm

Thank you SO much for linking to her! I saw her work on Extreme Home Makeover but had no idea where to find her!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

Kirstens last blog post: Sneak Peek for Heather and Lyle

• Reply Noelle November 10, 2008 at 2:02 pm

Oh, I am so excited! I was hoping IS Photography would be one of the Daily Discounts. Now to choose one…

• Reply Darling Dexter November 10, 2008 at 2:17 pm

I love this! Soft magical photography :)

• Reply Megan November 10, 2008 at 2:58 pm

Thank you! These are so amazing and irresistible. Love them!

Megans last blog post: Could not be any prettier.

• Reply At Home with Kim Vallee November 10, 2008 at 6:24 pm

We are moving the office. I will keep those in mind when I am ready to buy the art. Those summer nights is also nice. It may be more appropriate for a mostly masculine business environment.

At Home with Kim Vallees last blog post: Daily Quick Links | 2008.11.09

• Reply All Things Lovely November 10, 2008 at 11:14 pm

Brilliant! I’ve had some of her photos on my Etsy favourites for a little while, so this is fabulous. Might just buy myself a little gift. Thankyou!

All Things Lovelys last blog post: Ikea Bargain Of The Day

• Reply Chelsea November 11, 2008 at 1:18 am

Those are so beautiful!

Chelseas last blog post: Hey, thanks (the co-gratitude version)

• Reply sarah November 11, 2008 at 8:03 am

oh, thanks for the discount code! i’ve been eying that love is in the air print for a while now and that was the last push i needed to finally just order it! it’ll be waiting for me back home (in texas) when i get there in december and i can bring it back (to holland) with me to hang in my apartment! yay!

sarahs last blog post: Five Things I?m Looking Forward To On My Trip Home

• Reply Judith * Felicity Crew November 11, 2008 at 8:46 am

oh so great to see Irene’s work here – I’ll sure take advantage of this discount offer!

Judith * Felicity Crews last blog post: the deer on the roof