Daily Discounts: Orange and Pear

We’ve come to the close of our special two week decor8 discount period – I hope that you’ve enjoyed all of the generous discounts this year! It’s always a pleasure to present you with these offers each November — my little way of thanking you for reading my blog and being a part of my life – it means a lot to me to have you join me here on decor8 as your busy schedule allows. And yes, you can expect more discounts in the new year but for now, our final discount is from the lovely gift shop Orange and Pear, they carry John Derian, Hable Construction, Agnes & Hoss, Snowden Flood, Skinny LaMinx, Helene Batoff, Jonathan Adler, Thomas Paul, Roost, Kobo Candles (yum), Le Palais des Th?s, Soap & Paper Factory, Saipua, and more!

From now until November 21 you can save 20% off by entering the code “Decor8″ upon checkout. Orange and Pear also offers gift wrapping services for $1 – A recycled chocolate brown kraft boxes and paper with double face satin ribbon. They’ll also hand write a message for the gift recipient on their cards (designed by Delphine). They are happy to ship worldwide but please contact them first so that they can add your country to their shipping settings before you place your order. You can contact them at customerservice AT orangeandpear.com.

(images from orange and pear)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on November 14, 2008

1. Suzanne commented
    November 15th, 2008 at 12:30am

What a fabulous and new {to me} shop. Perfect for holiday gift buying! Thanks Holly!

Suzannes last blog post: { my place or yours…destination: jordan }

2. MichellesCharmworld commented
    November 15th, 2008 at 8:44am

Ohhh fabulous thanks so much!!

MichellesCharmworlds last blog post: Fridays Funky Finds

3. kristina commented
    November 16th, 2008 at 11:03pm

can’t wait to check it out – thanks!

kristinas last blog post: Portrait Drawing Techniques…Pastel

4. landrylee commented
    November 17th, 2008 at 1:13am

thanks to you and all these companies for these wonderful steals! it’s perfect timing for the holiday season!

landrylees last blog post:

5. juliette c. commented
    November 17th, 2008 at 4:19am

The thermos with japanese decor is so cute!!!

juliette c.s last blog post: The Siren wedding

6. Dee Beale commented
    November 18th, 2008 at 8:43am

Love the King and Queen mugs.

Dee Beales last blog post: Winter Wren Gocco Printed in Silver Ink

7. austingirl commented
    November 18th, 2008 at 8:47am

What a great site! I ordered on Saturday, the order shipped on Saturday(!),
    and I should receive my merch by tomorrow (Wednesday!)
    Thanks for the tip!