Daily Discounts: Tikoli

Ready for another great discount? Why yes, you say! This time your kitchen gets a little lovin’ from Tikoli and the discount is 20% off all products with promo code DECOR8 through November 19th on domestic orders, limit one coupon per customer.

(images from tikoli)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on November 14, 2008

1. punchanella commented
    November 14th, 2008 at 7:40pm

this is a BEAUTIFUL blog!

2. Kristan commented
    November 14th, 2008 at 7:55pm

What beautiful fabrics! I can’t wait till I have some money and can buy things you show on your site, haha.

Kristans last blog post: Foto Friday: Valencia

3. Tatyana commented
    November 14th, 2008 at 8:20pm

Oh, I have been wanting to get some of their kitchen towels for months now. Perfect timing!

4. lori commented
    November 14th, 2008 at 9:30pm

so loving the birch trees!

loris last blog post: november 14, 2008 – photo of the day

5. Elissa commented
    November 16th, 2008 at 9:27am

These towels are beautiful. It’s almost a shame to use them as towels. I’d want to hang them as art.

Elissas last blog post: Our Bedroom

6. Sara commented
    November 17th, 2008 at 1:19am

This made my night!!! I’ve been wanting to order these for months, but could never quite do it. The discount just put me over the edge and I am so excited!

And, Elissa, I’m absolutely planning to hang them as art! I’m going to stretch them and hang them as a set of 3 in either my dining room or kitchen.

Thank you, Holly!!!!

7. Dee Beale commented
    November 17th, 2008 at 7:44am

These are lovely.

Dee Beales last blog post: Pattern Inspiration

8. 315thomas commented
    November 17th, 2008 at 5:04pm

these are beautiful!

315thomass last blog post: etsy finds . . . what kt does

9. alicia commented
    November 17th, 2008 at 5:15pm

I was needing a gift for a friend today and these are perfect. Thanks so much!

10. patricia commented
    November 18th, 2008 at 11:38pm

I absolutely love these designs!

patricias last blog post: holiday stationery for kids