Bloggers

The Cherry Blossom Girl Blog

December 11, 2008

ime to swoon! Have you heard of French blogger The Cherry Blossom Girl? Alix is a photographer and fashion designer who loves things like fancy tights, frilly dresses, twinkle lights and glitter.

It’s one of those blogs that you can just melt into and zone out completely in a happy daydream of cotton candy beauty. I especially love her set of HOME photos.

Her travel photos will make your little heart yearn to hop on a plane. The Cherry Blossom Girl is my latest obsession!

Via: Lesley Denford.

(images from john murphy)

You Might Also Like

26 Comments

• Reply Frankie - Swell Vintage December 11, 2008 at 12:38 pm

Yes! I have a total girl-crush on the cherry blossom girl! Such natural and romantic style x

• Reply ashley@decorology December 11, 2008 at 12:47 pm

I love the third photo. Those shoes are adorable! Thanks for sharing I will check out her blog.

ashley@decorologys last blog post: Entryways – they’re more important than you think!

• Reply Diann December 11, 2008 at 1:12 pm

Thanks for another good one! I’m passing this one on to my daughter,who is spending next semester in Scotland. Maybe it will inspire her to blog while there! She loved Unicorn Diaries,too.

Dianns last blog post: Christmas Stocking Extra Large Reds and Gold

• Reply apol December 11, 2008 at 1:35 pm

This looks so good. I think I am going to get myself some of those floral tights now!

apols last blog post: Shop Local France

• Reply zepequeña December 11, 2008 at 2:18 pm

The shoes are amazing!

Zepequeña.

zepequeñas last blog post: VAMOS A PONER ESOS PELOS EN ORDEN!

• Reply darling dexter December 11, 2008 at 2:50 pm

yum! thanks for sharing :)

• Reply Jeska December 11, 2008 at 3:18 pm

No wonder you are obsessed, this blog is too cute!

Jeskas last blog post: Dresses for dessert?

• Reply karina December 11, 2008 at 3:48 pm

She is one of my favourite bloggers.

karinas last blog post: Ice cream

• Reply oldflowers4me December 11, 2008 at 3:51 pm

well-every photo is so dreamy-its like a fairy tail…..

oldflowers4mes last blog post: Come and play

• Reply Marilyn December 11, 2008 at 4:04 pm

I absolutely adore this blog. I believe I read about Cherry Blossom in an issue of Venuszine like last year I think. Now it’s one of my regular visits. :)

Marilyns last blog post: Happy Birthday Nikki Sixx!

• Reply my castle in Spain December 11, 2008 at 4:11 pm

oh…i love her !! her photos in the woods or romantic gardens are amazing.

and, yes so romantic…

my castle in Spains last blog post: My whimsical advent calendar…..

• Reply sophie December 11, 2008 at 5:51 pm

Ah…One of the most beautiful and famous french blog !

sophies last blog post: Girls and Boys

• Reply sweetpea December 11, 2008 at 7:13 pm

She is my most favourite blooger. I wait by my Rss reader everyday waiting for her posts to appear! Beautiful!

sweetpeas last blog post: a nice thought that has turned into a mad rant

• Reply Taylor December 11, 2008 at 7:34 pm

Thank you! I’ve found a new daily addiction.

Taylors last blog post: Christmas Wishlist – ETSY

• Reply candy @ carrieanddanielle.com December 11, 2008 at 7:40 pm

Gorgeous! Those shoes are to die for, ‘cept I’m not sure how they would hold up in rainy Vancouver…

candy @ carrieanddanielle.coms last blog post: Emotional Roller Coaster: The Seven Stages of Being Laid Off

• Reply Genevieve Gail December 11, 2008 at 8:26 pm

I just came across her blog recently too- it is so magical! And her shoes…oh my gosh…her style is amazing. Makes me want to go back to Paris so bad!

Genevieve Gails last blog post: New Illustrations

• Reply LuLu December 11, 2008 at 9:37 pm

Her style is amazing. Absolutely love her outfit with the handmade headband t-shirt and ruffled vest! ug!! it is too darn cute.

LuLus last blog post: Sandpaper Letters

• Reply Liss December 11, 2008 at 9:42 pm

yes! and her blog is adorable.

Lisss last blog post: Sofia Coppola:: Miss Dior Cherie

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente December 11, 2008 at 9:47 pm

Gorgeous! those shoes…..that bag…..those photos….! :) I am on my way over right now! Thank you hun!
    xo
    Melis

• Reply Bettina December 12, 2008 at 2:13 am

Love the lights on the wall effect

• Reply lindsay December 12, 2008 at 9:31 am

yummy yummy shoes! love the patterned tights:)

lindsays last blog post: PRINT SALE + shop update soon…

• Reply Morgan December 12, 2008 at 11:18 am

I found her blog a few months ago and fell in love! Her guide to Paris is particularly interesting. I just love her style.

Morgans last blog post: the most beautiful night print 8×8

• Reply MARYBETH December 12, 2008 at 10:54 pm

ohhh myyy !!

love all the natural elements
    I am going to try the tree of lights with the desert dried limbs I collect.

• Reply Lesley Denford December 13, 2008 at 2:03 am

Thanks for the link Holly! Glad you like the Cherry Blossom Girl too…I loooove her dreamy pretty photographs. :)
    <3 Lesley.

Lesley Denfords last blog post: This Week in Pictures :: December 12, 2008

• Reply kristinn January 13, 2011 at 9:53 am

shes pretty and her site too.. tons of pictures to love at all times. her styles is never a failure!