Inspiration

Happiness Is…

January 9, 2009

Sometimes it’s best to say just a little and show a lot. This is my theme for Friday. All posts will be light on text and BIG on beauty today.

Happiness is…

Groundwork, Hadley Hutton, Orange Lola, and Bethan Lloyd Worthington.

Tea Cup Series.

Moth Speak print.

A limited edition book from Art & Ghosts.

Eskil jewelry.

Brenda Rose, Eek Design, Brooklyn Rehab, Art & Ghosts.

The latest issue of Mankind Mag makes me happy, too. I love watching Erin grow out her business and produce this fine magazine.

Clothing by Maria Lucia Squillari.

And Charley Gamper dresses.

(images linked to their sources above)

9 Comments

• Reply tricia mckellar January 9, 2009 at 8:38 am

Beautiful things for a happy Friday! :)

• Reply Tabitha (From Single to Married) January 9, 2009 at 9:38 am

Beautiful pins and I love those limited edition books – I wish I could afford them!

Tabitha (From Single to Married)s last blog post: A Little Friday Gratitude – Game Night

• Reply stacy di January 9, 2009 at 11:18 am

such fantastic inspiration! I love the colors on the mushrooms & wheelbarrow…

• Reply Cindy Ann Ganaden January 9, 2009 at 1:41 pm

…a warm puppy

One of my current favorite books. Inspired by my recent trip to the Charles Schulz Museum. It’s good to take the time to remember the little things.

I luv the Tea Cup photos!!

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente January 9, 2009 at 3:18 pm

Oh, yummy, yummy yum! I love this and another wonderful thing to look forward to on Fridays! That bird necklace is so tweet! :)
    xo
    Melis

• Reply Frida/Husmusen January 9, 2009 at 3:34 pm

Beautiful things!

Frida/Husmusens last blog post: Lisa Bengtsson för Indiska

• Reply magikquilter January 10, 2009 at 12:59 am

I love that one on the top right with the bird on the skirt and moth speak.
    You are right …beauty like this needs few words!

magikquilters last blog post: Kaffe Lovers

• Reply Sheila Bocchine, Pinhole Photographer January 10, 2009 at 11:59 pm

everything is so sweet and innocent! i want more stuff like this in my home!

• Reply alyssa January 13, 2009 at 12:20 am

I missed the Friday posting b/c of the flu. How nice to find this lovely post waiting for me upon my return. Thanks for the inclusion with all these wonderful things!

alyssas last blog post: CHARMED Custom Initial Pin