Shopping + Products

Horne {Yummy Home Stuff}

January 14, 2009

Have you heard of Horne? What a unique boutique. I found it sort of randomly today when I clicked on an ad over at Oh Joy! and instantly felt like it was going to be a nice site to peruse. I think that you’ll soon agree…

A few personal faves – top: {1} alada gold winged teacup and saucer, {2} cornet clip glazed lamp bottom: {3} acquatinta suspension lamp, {4} alada s+p set.

Serene, pure, simple, exceptional quality, organic — are all words that came to mind as I enjoyed Horne this morning. I noticed lots of tea towels from Third Drawer Down along with items from in Simplemente Blanco, Coe & Waito, MUD Australia, Rob Brandt, Ornamented Life, Tsé & Tsé and more. Beautiful!

Psst: They have a blog too!

(images from horne)

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

• Reply Anna @ D16 January 14, 2009 at 2:32 pm

Wow, I hope someone buys that Suspension Lamp for me, because I can’t afford it…but I REALLY WANT IT.

Love the gold-winged teacup, too.

Anna @ D16s last blog post: Year-round menorah?

• Reply Megan January 14, 2009 at 5:16 pm

What cute finds! I love the refreshing use of colors. It may seem strange to say but anything in white catches my eye immediately!
    Thanks for sharing-off to explore now :)

• Reply Sara LeeAnn January 14, 2009 at 5:42 pm

Beautiful site! The items remind me a lot of the the ones I covet in the home section of Impressionen’s website.

Sara LeeAnns last blog post: Diary of an Antique Store Junkie

• Reply Anna January 14, 2009 at 9:05 pm

Not only are Horne’s goods lovely, but their site design is elegant too. I’m always in awe of boutiques that manage to arrange their objects in a spare and clean way. Good find!

Annas last blog post: wake up, wardrobe: part two

• Reply Cherisse January 15, 2009 at 3:30 pm

Love the wing theme! So cute on the cups!

Cherisses last blog post: 24 Henry Before & After

• Reply Ana January 16, 2009 at 5:34 pm

Lovely lovely things. Thank you for sharing!!

Anas last blog post: Oscar Fashion: For Your Consideration