Rooms, Stationery

Petite Press {letterpress recipe cards}

January 26, 2009

Cooks will love this… I cannot take my eyes off these new personalized recipe cards from Petite Press. Letterpress, oh my!

Swoon! What a thoughtful gift for a friend or better yet, a great house warming gift! I think the only thing I would do is after writing on a card, I’d laminate it or place inside of a plastic photograph sleeve to protect the paper. I’d hate to have chocolate stains ruin these beauties.

(images from petite press)

You Might Also Like

17 Comments

• Reply nicole January 26, 2009 at 4:19 pm

I MUST get some of these!

nicoles last blog post: Flamingo # 6

• Reply alicia January 26, 2009 at 4:34 pm

I am so glad you wrote about these. They will make the perfect gift for my mom… and hopefully, she’ll pass a few recipes back to me.

alicias last blog post: finally

• Reply Melissa January 26, 2009 at 4:34 pm

Excuse me. I’d love to leave a coherent comment but am too busy scooping my eyeballs off the floor and wiping the drool off my keyboard…

Melissas last blog post: La Crêperie.

• Reply Kathryn January 26, 2009 at 4:38 pm

These are darling – thank you for sharing them!

Kathryns last blog post: Board #339: Spring Picnic

• Reply Taylor January 26, 2009 at 4:43 pm

I saw these posted elsewhere a few days ago and I fell in love with them.
    Thank you for giving the link to them.

Taylors last blog post: Valentine’s Wishlist

• Reply LuLu January 26, 2009 at 8:27 pm

These are just the cutest!!! I need something this cute to organize my recipes!!!
    LuLu

LuLus last blog post: Function And Passion

• Reply Laura January 26, 2009 at 10:12 pm

These are absolutely gorgeous. I agree, they would be the perfect housewarming gift – or, and maybe I’m being overly sentimental, but how sweet would it be to record some family recipes on these cards and give them to a daughter moving into her first apartment?

Lauras last blog post: Childhood Obsessions: Dinosaurs!

• Reply sarah abeachcottage January 26, 2009 at 10:32 pm

goodness, they are certainly swoon worthy

better than my scraps of paper everywhere

Sarah

sarah abeachcottages last blog post: Tea Trolley Metamorphosis

• Reply eric tabuena January 27, 2009 at 3:22 am

fantastic!

eric tabuenas last blog post: seven black circles

• Reply Iva January 27, 2009 at 5:51 am

these are absolutely beautiful!

Ivas last blog post: Climbing.

• Reply Benedicte January 27, 2009 at 6:20 am

These are adorable! A collection of these with some yummy recipes would make a lovely gift for my little sister who will be getting ready to move out on her own soon! Great idea to laminate them too, I’d never have thought of that.

Benedictes last blog post: café

• Reply Hazel January 27, 2009 at 8:18 am

Ooh. I’d have to write out the recipe in rough first before I dedicated it to this pretty paper.

Hazels last blog post: Paris Walks

• Reply jacklyn January 27, 2009 at 9:45 am

oh these are lovely…just lovely!

• Reply Gabreial January 27, 2009 at 9:48 am

This is a great find! I love these.

Gabreials last blog post: Swanky Swag Giveaway – Valentine’s Print Jennifer Squires Photography

• Reply flaxandspindle January 27, 2009 at 10:42 am

Those are THE perfect gift…Fun organization, that’s what I like!

flaxandspindles last blog post: Love On Linen – Pillow

• Reply heather smith jones January 29, 2009 at 11:49 am

Christy’s work is absolutely amazing and I am beyond thrilled to see her beautiful letterpress work here! I got some of the mum recipe cards for my Mom for Christmas and she adored them!!

heather smith joness last blog post: drawing today

• Reply aimee February 1, 2009 at 6:18 pm

SO happy to see christy’s gorgeous letterpress work here… i’ve ordered her journals, bookplates, and greeting cards, and they are even more delicious in person. even her packaging and wrapping are perfection!

aimees last blog post: the art heart party