Susannah Conway’s Creative Class Online

Hot off the press! I’m really excited to share this e-course with you soon to be offered by English photographer Susannah Conway, also known online as Unravelling. In addition to her online shop, she authors an inspiring blog, Ink on my fingers, and is a very inspiring, genuine spirit on the web. I really am fond of Susannah and love how she is reaching out to the online community to offer an inspirational e-course called Unravelling: Ways to See My Self beginning on Monday February 16th for 8 weeks.

I’m thrilled to now be able to offer my Unravelling course online! It is my hope that by sharing some of what I have learnt over the last few years I can help others to reconnect to their own selves, using photography as the key to unlock the door.

For this course, you’ll use your camera to unlock how you see yourself and your immediate surroundings, delve into the past through writing assignments, and turn your thoughts towards the future. Writing prompts and exercises support your photography projects to encourage greater self-awareness. “By the end of the course you’ll have a new appreciation for your one wild and precious life. You’ll also have a set of images that provide a fascinating insight into who you truly are“.

If you would like more information, please click here . I think this ties in so nicely with the Thursday Creativity Series on decor8, it would be an extra nice boost for you to sign up for an online course like this for a real hands-on approach where you can get to know others in a small online group setting and be accountable to both an instructor and your e-class. I love this approach, beautiful idea!

(images from susannah conway)

Posted by decor8 in events on January 29, 2009

1. Sofia commented
    January 30th, 2009 at 12:07am

I absolutely loved this idea and I’m joining:)

Sofias last blog post: Welcomed mistakes

2. Malene commented
    January 30th, 2009 at 2:03am

That is a great offer. I think I will sign up for it. Am always looking for ways to improve my pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Malenes last blog post: Danish Design, Fashion

3. Alpha Shanahan commented
    January 30th, 2009 at 5:10am

This is gorgeous! i have drawn and painted many women, fascinated by the subtle expression of a face. Lately, i am more into the bodily gesture and pose – body language! The foto above showing only parts of a woman’s figure is just the kind of images i love to paint these days.
    Thanks, holly, as for sharing soooo many wonderful information to us creative spirits.

Alpha Shanahans last blog post:

4. Cate Prato commented
    January 30th, 2009 at 8:00am

It sounds wonderful! There are some similar exercises in the book Mixed-Media Self-Portraits. I think I’ll sign up.

Cate Pratos last blog post: Have you seen this tablecloth?

5. Stephanie commented
    January 30th, 2009 at 9:12am

What a beautiful idea. It’s so nice to see something that is so positive like that.

Stephanies last blog post: Jewelry Giveaway!

6. jess gonacha commented
    January 30th, 2009 at 9:33am

this sounds amazing!

jess gonachas last blog post: jooojay

7. wendy commented
    January 30th, 2009 at 9:53am

Wow! I think I found the thing I’d like most for Valentine’s Day from my sweet other half. Nothing like inspiration and introspection to add a spring to both our lives!

wendys last blog post: Spring Blush

8. Cindy commented
    January 30th, 2009 at 10:52am

Looks awesome! Would you mind posting what L50 tanslates to in US dollars? Many Thanks.

9. michelle commented
    January 30th, 2009 at 11:45am

this sound fantastic and exactly what i need right now.

michelles last blog post: Oh For the Love…

10. decor8 commented
    January 30th, 2009 at 11:55am

Cindy – Roughly $73 USD via http://www.xe.com/

11. TR - Experiencing Motherhood commented
    January 30th, 2009 at 12:03pm

What a fantastic idea – I love it!

TR – Experiencing Motherhoods last blog post: Labor is Hard, It Hurts, and You Can Do It

12. Susannah commented
    January 30th, 2009 at 3:08pm

Holly, thank you so much for featuring my e-course – i’ve been so overwhelmed and humbled by the response I’ve had and am *so* excited to get started and share these eight weeks with everyone. Magical times ahead :)

Susannahs last blog post: ~ Field of dreams ~

13. ROOM design studio commented
    January 31st, 2009 at 10:08am

this is what I need now!

ROOM design studios last blog post: The Unravelling: Ways of Seeing My Self e-course

14. cindy commented
    January 31st, 2009 at 11:08am

Thank you so much for price info. And I’m loving your blog.

15. Kathryn commented
    January 31st, 2009 at 3:33pm

thanks for sharing about this holly i have been investigating and am considering joining up,hope youre having a nic weekend, Kat x0x

Kathryns last blog post: Eclectic London homes

16. Lyssa Cole commented
    February 1st, 2009 at 3:50pm

Thanks for sharing this! It sounds like lots of fun and a great way to expand my photography skills. I just joined and can’t wait to get started!

Lyssa Coles last blog post: Happy Friday

17. B commented
    February 2nd, 2009 at 2:06am

This is EXACTLY what I need right now. I’m trying not to lose myself in the midst of some changes in my life and this is a great way to do it. I signed up last night and I can’t wait to start!!

Bs last blog post: Film inspiration

18. glenda commented
    July 7th, 2009 at 10:52am

I am so excited to do this class, I think I am ready to go. I almost didn’t get in on the class, but Miss Susannah opened a window and let me in at the last minute…
    Thanks so much……

19. Kadence commented
    August 21st, 2010 at 9:48pm

I just signed up for this class! My mentor also took this class and the second course in the same series, and loved it. I couldn’t resist giving myself a graduation gift like this. :)

20. carmody baker commented
    August 27th, 2011 at 10:30pm

I want to subscribe to this site.