uncategorized

Happy Weekend!

January 30, 2009

I felt like we had a nice week here at decor8 and I’m grateful that you the took time out of your busy life to hang with me. I wish you all a very nice weekend… and remember to hit your local Target over the weekend because word on the street is that the Orla Kiely stuff has been spotted in some stores already! So go get ’em Target shoppers! Rrrrr!

See you all on Monday!

(images from domino mag, who officially posted their goodbye today on their website.)

You Might Also Like

15 Comments

• Reply Sam January 30, 2009 at 4:57 pm

Happy weekend to you too! Always a treat to come visit your blog! :)

• Reply landry January 30, 2009 at 6:23 pm

Does anyone know where that poster comes from in the bottom left picture? It reads “For Like Ever” and is so adorable!

• Reply Lexy January 30, 2009 at 6:26 pm

Oh, I wish the Aussie Target stores had even half the stuff of your stores!! One day, maybe.

Happy weekend!!

Lexys last blog post: Wishing for this…

• Reply Shelley M January 30, 2009 at 6:34 pm

Goodbye Domino – you were truly unique design and styling inspiration. I will miss you.

• Reply viv January 30, 2009 at 7:38 pm

I love that we can get good finds on Target for our homes.

I am so sad about Domino, It was the only magazine of that kind I used to read!

vivs last blog post: Owlie in Pink

• Reply Rosa January 30, 2009 at 9:04 pm

Oh so pretty!

• Reply kristina January 31, 2009 at 5:20 am

hi landry,

the poster comes from this website: http://www.vllg.com/products/Village/Villageposter_limited/
    enjoy!

• Reply ROOM design studio January 31, 2009 at 9:05 am

I’m so gonna miss DOMINO.. have a great weekend!

ROOM design studios last blog post: Christian Lacroix Paris Apartment..

• Reply Ann Porter January 31, 2009 at 9:40 am

I’ll be heading to my store today. There are a few things I must have. Thanks for the tip.

Ann Porters last blog post: Understanding Green Design and Sustainable Design Distinctions

• Reply moline January 31, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Went to Hamburg yesterday and thought of you seeing the Orla keley products at Schacht &Westerich. Have a great week end! AND OF COURSE I love today’s pictures!

molines last blog post: Happy Butterflies

• Reply hoganfe January 31, 2009 at 4:07 pm

Happy weekend Holly! Boy that pic with the white painted pine floors reminds me my husband’s family ranch!
    mary

• Reply Eduardo Miguel Pardo January 31, 2009 at 5:33 pm

– Olá walking for net I very found its pretty space and of good taste c’est tree chic congratulations and success…
    Congratulações of Brazil

• Reply Amy January 31, 2009 at 11:18 pm

Ugh! I was just in Target tonight and didn’t think to look. Kicking myself. I’ll just have to go back!

Love these pics. Wish I could live with that much white, but my pups make that impossible. So sad about Domino.

Amys last blog post: this week’s wants

• Reply Jacqueline February 1, 2009 at 10:12 am

Hope your having a lovely merry weekend Holly! I love those pictures!

Jacquelines last blog post: Easy does it

• Reply Alicia February 2, 2009 at 3:39 pm

Cant wait to run over and check out the Target near me!

Does anyone know if the “For Like Ever” comes in a smaller size beside the large one posted on Village?