Pingg’s Designer Series

Pingg is an online invitation and event planning company who just added some new independent illustrators, painters and photographers to their unique Designer Series. The Designer Series is a unique curated gallery featuring the original artwork of Ben Watts, Jessica Gonacha, Ashley Mills, Stephanie DosReis, Lenny Williams, Dave Anderson, Larry Vogel, Dallas Shaw, Leigh, Carlyle Chaudruc and Jennifer Daniels. So stylish!

I admire Stephanie DosReis as a person but also her work, and of course Ashley, Dallas, Leigh (who also has an etsy shop), Jessica, and Lenny too.

For those of you not familiar with Ashely Mills, she has an etsy shop called Pure Innovation. Above is a peek at what you can find over there.

Show of hands please… do you use online invitations or e-cards? I don’t but after seeing these I will consider it!

(images from pingg)

Posted by decor8 in events on February 04, 2009

1. michelle commented
    February 4th, 2009 at 11:09am

i love evite for how easy it is to use and keep track of rsvp’s but there are just too many beautiful invites out there to pass up. most recently i made my own invites and just created a gmail account for everyone to rsvp. not so hard to keep track of everyone that way.

michelles last blog post: Just More Love

2. Stephanie commented
    February 4th, 2009 at 11:15am

I’ve never used them, but I’ve also never seen such pretty ones.

Stephanies last blog post: When U Sleepz Too

3. jessica commented
    February 4th, 2009 at 12:52pm

wow those are adorable. i’ve received pingg invitations but have never used them myself. but now i will for sure. they are so much more stylish and sophisticated than other online invitations I have seen to date. thanks!

4. tammy commented
    February 4th, 2009 at 1:42pm

thanks for the links. I took a look at ashley mills’ etsy shop and really love her custom block letters. v. v. nice. It’s always nice finding new things that I enjoy.

5. Ashley Mills commented
    February 4th, 2009 at 3:44pm

I am so honored to have been mentioned on your site-you are my favorite decor blog-I lurk all the time!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Ashley Millss last blog post: And Now…

6. At Home with Kim Vallee commented
    February 5th, 2009 at 9:42am

This is a fantastic news. I like the ease of online invitation for casual events but I often have difficulties finding a cute illustration. It is also a great way to spread the word on talented artists.

At Home with Kim Vallees last blog post: Floret Collection and Centerpiece Ideas by Floral Art

7. cevd commented
    February 5th, 2009 at 2:48pm

so much better than e-vites!

cevds last blog post: gretchen mist

8. amber of TheAmberShow commented
    February 5th, 2009 at 3:39pm

From Pingg, yes. Before they came onto the scene, I didn’t. I love them!

9. Leigh commented
    February 8th, 2009 at 2:45am

Thank you so much Holly :) It is such a great site to be a part of and to have mention on your wonderful blog!!

Leighs last blog post: Mr. Blue Sky