Stylist Eva Lindh

I enjoy Scandinavian design so much and very often find links to people and places that immediately put me in my happy zone. These images are so transporting, this bedroom is gorgeous. Everything you see here was styled by Stockholm talent Eva Lindh.

Norwegian blogger Anettes Hus talked about Eva, that is how I found her, and my eyes are enjoying the deliciousness on my screen at this moment — Eva’s commercial, interior and fashion work. Blown away!

(images from eva lindh)

Posted by decor8 in interviews on February 11, 2009

1. puck commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 2:37pm

I am too busy drooling over Anettes Hus’ blog to look further. OMIGOSH gorgeous!

pucks last blog post: in the home stretch!!!

2. kate commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 2:38pm

I need those floor pillows! Wow, such great ideas. Beautiful!

kates last blog post: Vera napkins

3. Sam commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 2:38pm

wow! this work is the definition of the word lovely. I want to curl up with a cup of tea here.

4. cindy : quaint commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 2:42pm

very beautiful work. thank you for sharing.

cindy : quaints last blog post: fun : a few favorites

5. Laura commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 2:59pm

How relaxing and romantic! I love the chandelier style light shade and the squinty door handle :)

Lauras last blog post: Two sides

6. jerusalem commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 3:11pm

oh so yummy, it’s like visual whip cream. what a great job to have!

7. melodie commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 3:14pm

That closet makes me want all my clothes to be the same color palette

melodies last blog post: pretty spectacular

8. Miss B. commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 3:15pm

I love the pic of the girl in the hat with the giant smile, so happy!

Miss B.s last blog post: THE BRIGHT SIDE PROJECT: DAY 4: JACQLEEN BLEU PHOTOGRAPHY

9. tiina commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 3:50pm

Scandinavian design has been my passion for a long time. That’s one of the biggest inspirations in my blog as well. I currently live in Finland, but I have lived in North America and the time there made me really appreciate the visual world of Scandinavia. I’m fascinated by the mix of Scandinavian and American styles. I find both of them very home like and beautiful.

I hadn’t heard of Eva Lindh. What a beautiful style she has created in the photographs. Thanks for sharing! Thank You also for the great visual inspiration that you’re blog truly is. I stop by everyday!

tiinas last blog post: { ham-asparagus casserole }

10. oldflowers4me commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 4:07pm

oh,this is all so sweet-divine and yummy ……

11. Jenya commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 4:20pm

I love those colors and I often find myself using them over and over again in my treasuries. Stunning.

Jenyas last blog post: Huge Mustard Yellow Cowl / Neckwarmer

12. Missy Lee commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 4:31pm

can that please be my bedroom? :) I love the bed!

Missy Lees last blog post: omg! love them! I seriously need to find someone that is willing…

13. Anette commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 5:09pm

Hi!

What a beautiful blog you have! Love the design! It goes straight into my blogroll! I hope that’s ok?!

Anette:)

I’m norwegian, by the way;) Not swedish.

Anettes last blog post: UTFORDRING

14. leaca commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 6:17pm

I really want that bedroom.

leacas last blog post: Be mine texture

15. Fairlight commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 6:42pm

These are gorgeous! I can’t wait to look through her website. Lovely eye candy. Thanks for sharing!

Fairlights last blog post: on a lazy Sunday

16. nichole commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 6:49pm

I’ve had dreams that include images similar to that bottom right photo. White on white goodness.

nicholes last blog post: Heidelberg

17. Rachel B. commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 8:35pm

I’m really loving the all white. I might break out my paint brush. I already painted my dining table top white- now on to the china hutch!!

Rachel B.s last blog post: Etsy Love: Miss Fickle Media

18. edyta szyszlo photography commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 9:23pm

she’s a wonderful talent! it’s all so romantic and cheery!

19. Hazel commented
    February 11th, 2009 at 11:21pm

Yes, happy is how I’d put it. Lovely stuff.

Hazels last blog post: Things That Make My World a Better Place – A Partial List

20. Urban LifeStyle Decor commented
    February 12th, 2009 at 2:03am

Thank you. I am so in love with the interior photography of ~ Anna Kern.

Urban LifeStyle Decors last blog post: Bohemian Chic & Flea-Market Finds

21. karina commented
    February 12th, 2009 at 4:24am

Soft, pastel and femenin style but never rococo, scandinavians rocks

karinas last blog post: The stylish bloggers

22. Jacqueline commented
    February 12th, 2009 at 11:05am

Oh wow i love her style. These images are so captivating and the bedroom is gorgeous. I love love love! Thanks for sharing!

Jacquelines last blog post: My little pink book…

23. Margarita Lorenzo commented
    February 12th, 2009 at 11:41am

Butterfly are everywhere I look, I am very much into them!! I love the white of scandinavian design. It is quite a trend here in LONODN as well.

Margarita Lorenzos last blog post: LOVE

24. the domestic fringe commented
    February 12th, 2009 at 6:08pm

Love this look. Great picts.

-FringeGirl

25. Dana commented
    February 13th, 2009 at 6:48pm

Annette’s Blog is amazing – and while I am lucky that my husband can translate the Norwegian – I also found a Google tool that does an amazing job of it. For those of you that were frustrated by the language barrier like I was!

Thanks for the wonderful blog recommendation Holly!

Danas last blog post: The Kids’ Bedroom!

26. Rikke commented
    February 15th, 2009 at 8:45am

Wow, flotte bilder og veldig fin blogg du har her:)
    Hilsen fra Oslo!

27. eva commented
    February 15th, 2009 at 11:38am

love these photos and styling! (btw – this post initially caught my eye because my name is eva…i’m named after my great grandmother who’s name was eva lundh.)