Stylist Eva Lindh

February 11, 2009

I enjoy Scandinavian design so much and very often find links to people and places that immediately put me in my happy zone. These images are so transporting, this bedroom is gorgeous. Everything you see here was styled by Stockholm talent Eva Lindh.

Norwegian blogger Anettes Hus talked about Eva, that is how I found her, and my eyes are enjoying the deliciousness on my screen at this moment — Eva’s commercial, interior and fashion work. Blown away!

(images from eva lindh)

• Reply puck February 11, 2009 at 2:37 pm

I am too busy drooling over Anettes Hus’ blog to look further. OMIGOSH gorgeous!

pucks last blog post: in the home stretch!!!

• Reply kate February 11, 2009 at 2:38 pm

I need those floor pillows! Wow, such great ideas. Beautiful!

kates last blog post: Vera napkins

• Reply Sam February 11, 2009 at 2:38 pm

wow! this work is the definition of the word lovely. I want to curl up with a cup of tea here.

• Reply cindy : quaint February 11, 2009 at 2:42 pm

very beautiful work. thank you for sharing.

cindy : quaints last blog post: fun : a few favorites

• Reply Laura February 11, 2009 at 2:59 pm

How relaxing and romantic! I love the chandelier style light shade and the squinty door handle :)

Lauras last blog post: Two sides

• Reply jerusalem February 11, 2009 at 3:11 pm

oh so yummy, it’s like visual whip cream. what a great job to have!

• Reply melodie February 11, 2009 at 3:14 pm

That closet makes me want all my clothes to be the same color palette

melodies last blog post: pretty spectacular

• Reply Miss B. February 11, 2009 at 3:15 pm

I love the pic of the girl in the hat with the giant smile, so happy!

• Reply tiina February 11, 2009 at 3:50 pm

Scandinavian design has been my passion for a long time. That’s one of the biggest inspirations in my blog as well. I currently live in Finland, but I have lived in North America and the time there made me really appreciate the visual world of Scandinavia. I’m fascinated by the mix of Scandinavian and American styles. I find both of them very home like and beautiful.

I hadn’t heard of Eva Lindh. What a beautiful style she has created in the photographs. Thanks for sharing! Thank You also for the great visual inspiration that you’re blog truly is. I stop by everyday!

tiinas last blog post: { ham-asparagus casserole }

• Reply oldflowers4me February 11, 2009 at 4:07 pm

oh,this is all so sweet-divine and yummy ……

• Reply Jenya February 11, 2009 at 4:20 pm

I love those colors and I often find myself using them over and over again in my treasuries. Stunning.

Jenyas last blog post: Huge Mustard Yellow Cowl / Neckwarmer

• Reply Missy Lee February 11, 2009 at 4:31 pm

can that please be my bedroom? :) I love the bed!

Missy Lees last blog post: omg! love them! I seriously need to find someone that is willing…

• Reply Anette February 11, 2009 at 5:09 pm

What a beautiful blog you have! Love the design! It goes straight into my blogroll! I hope that’s ok?!

I’m norwegian, by the way;) Not swedish.

Anettes last blog post: UTFORDRING

• Reply leaca February 11, 2009 at 6:17 pm

I really want that bedroom.

leacas last blog post: Be mine texture

• Reply Fairlight February 11, 2009 at 6:42 pm

These are gorgeous! I can’t wait to look through her website. Lovely eye candy. Thanks for sharing!

Fairlights last blog post: on a lazy Sunday

• Reply nichole February 11, 2009 at 6:49 pm

I’ve had dreams that include images similar to that bottom right photo. White on white goodness.

nicholes last blog post: Heidelberg

• Reply Rachel B. February 11, 2009 at 8:35 pm

I’m really loving the all white. I might break out my paint brush. I already painted my dining table top white- now on to the china hutch!!

Rachel B.s last blog post: Etsy Love: Miss Fickle Media

• Reply edyta szyszlo photography February 11, 2009 at 9:23 pm

she’s a wonderful talent! it’s all so romantic and cheery!

• Reply Hazel February 11, 2009 at 11:21 pm

Yes, happy is how I’d put it. Lovely stuff.

Hazels last blog post: Things That Make My World a Better Place – A Partial List

• Reply Urban LifeStyle Decor February 12, 2009 at 2:03 am

Thank you. I am so in love with the interior photography of ~ Anna Kern.

Urban LifeStyle Decors last blog post: Bohemian Chic & Flea-Market Finds

• Reply karina February 12, 2009 at 4:24 am

Soft, pastel and femenin style but never rococo, scandinavians rocks

karinas last blog post: The stylish bloggers

• Reply Jacqueline February 12, 2009 at 11:05 am

Oh wow i love her style. These images are so captivating and the bedroom is gorgeous. I love love love! Thanks for sharing!

Jacquelines last blog post: My little pink book…

• Reply Margarita Lorenzo February 12, 2009 at 11:41 am

Butterfly are everywhere I look, I am very much into them!! I love the white of scandinavian design. It is quite a trend here in LONODN as well.

Margarita Lorenzos last blog post: LOVE

• Reply the domestic fringe February 12, 2009 at 6:08 pm

Love this look. Great picts.

• Reply Dana February 13, 2009 at 6:48 pm

Annette’s Blog is amazing – and while I am lucky that my husband can translate the Norwegian – I also found a Google tool that does an amazing job of it. For those of you that were frustrated by the language barrier like I was!

Thanks for the wonderful blog recommendation Holly!

Danas last blog post: The Kids’ Bedroom!

• Reply Rikke February 15, 2009 at 8:45 am

Wow, flotte bilder og veldig fin blogg du har her:)
    Hilsen fra Oslo!

• Reply eva February 15, 2009 at 11:38 am

love these photos and styling! (btw – this post initially caught my eye because my name is eva…i’m named after my great grandmother who’s name was eva lundh.)