Photo Cravings…

Today I’m craving these postcards from Lobster & Swan and speaking of photography I must share that I’m participating in an online photography class with Susannah Conway in Bath, England. I’m so happy that I made time for this. I know I’m being overly optimistic here because it’s only day two but I love it and feel super inspired already. I can also cross two things off of my list now (remember the lists we’re making and committing to?) and it feels really, really good.

P.S. In addition to her photography I love those hardwood floors don’t you?

(images from lobster and swan)

Posted by decor8 in etsy on February 17, 2009

1. Uncle Beefy commented
    February 17th, 2009 at 11:17am

I adore Jess of Lobster & Swan. Her blog and her work are sweetly and authentically inspiring. Always a delight. Look at these…like little visual vacations!

Uncle Beefys last blog post: Bow, wow, chicka, bow, wow…

2. ROOM design studio commented
    February 17th, 2009 at 11:34am

I totally adore Lobster and Swan.. her blog is amazing and her etsy shop just makes me smile whenever I’m in a bad mood I just look at her her photography and I feel a sudden shot of happiniess !! I must save more so I could purchase some for my newly designed house!

ROOM design studios last blog post: Vessels are Rooms…

3. Anne @ The City Sage commented
    February 17th, 2009 at 12:19pm

Oh these photos are lovely! Definitely the images I wish I could capture with my trusty camera—would love to know if you think the online photography course is worth doing! I’ve been wanting to improve my camera skills but feel a bit intimidated…

Anne @ The City Sages last blog post: Banana Espresso Chocolate Chip Muffins and a Giveaway!

4. Diana commented
    February 17th, 2009 at 12:19pm

Sounds like a wonderful course – whether you’re a novice or an experienced photographer!

5. Susannah commented
    February 17th, 2009 at 12:36pm

Holly, I’m so glad you’re with us! you know, i bought that first set of postcards last week – they’re gorgeous aren’t they…. okay, now i must go check out your blogging babes post!

Susannahs last blog post: ~ Can you see me? ~

6. the domestic fringe commented
    February 17th, 2009 at 12:48pm

Love those cards! They are absolutely beautiful…makes me want to send snail mail.

-FringeGirl

the domestic fringes last blog post: Tuesday’s Tantrum TurnAround

7. Tracey commented
    February 17th, 2009 at 2:08pm

The photos are awesome- I would love to take better pics- need to check out some classes myself.

8. lillieinthecity commented
    February 18th, 2009 at 1:22am

I’m so excited to hear Susannah’s e-course is already inspiring you, Holly! I’m hoping to enroll in her summer session–yes, it’s item #2 (“digital photography”) on my creative commitment list. (:

lillieinthecitys last blog post: keep calm & carry on

9. Dallas Shaw commented
    February 18th, 2009 at 9:02am

holly- i’m in loooooove with these!!!

10. Dallas Shaw commented
    February 18th, 2009 at 9:04am

someone mentioned she has a blog, I’d love to check it out…? but can’t find it at her etsy? any suggestions?

11. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    February 18th, 2009 at 9:54am

Love Jeska so much! YAY for her and her photography and her lovely, lovely view of things!
    xo
    Melis

12. Hazel commented
    February 18th, 2009 at 9:56am

Jess is a very talented lady. I really liked the post you did of her other site “Record the Day”. Totally inspiring!

Hazels last blog post: Olympia, Édouard Manet

13. tania commented
    February 18th, 2009 at 10:08am

Thanks for posting those beautiful work of Lobster & Swan, I love it!

tanias last blog post: Tryout

14. B commented
    February 18th, 2009 at 10:39am

I’m doing Susannah’s course too, and really loving it. I’m looking forward to the writing assignments. I’ll work on them in the morning. Writing for an hour evey morning was part of my list! Funny how we are being inspired by the course in different ways.

15. decor8 commented
    February 18th, 2009 at 12:23pm
  16. PJ commented
    February 18th, 2009 at 2:21pm

I’m also participating in Susannah’s course–thanks to you! I read about it on your blog and just had to sign up.

17. sandra commented
    February 18th, 2009 at 5:18pm

Wonderful set of postcards and photography! Going over to her shop now to fave.

18. lindsey clare commented
    February 18th, 2009 at 6:54pm

do love Lobster & Swan. so sweet.

lindsey clares last blog post: orange and brown

19. kbd commented
    February 19th, 2009 at 11:19am

that course looks like a godsend to many people… I’ve changed careers and the amount of soul searching and honesty it takes to make a big move like that would SO be helped by doing something like it. Great idea!

kbds last blog post: Inspiration