Bloggers

Pecanoot Blog

February 18, 2009

The fab artist Jessica Gonacha just launched a new project called Pecannoot. It’s a blog dedicated to abundance where she creates and posts illustrations on this theme and invites other artists to create images in whatever medium they choose for Pecannoot. Her aim is to create a beautiful inspirational place where people can visit to tune out the negativity in the world for a heaping scoop of positive thoughts and images. Let’s hear it for happy places!

Pecanoot BlogPecanoot BlogPecanoot Blog If you are interested in submitting images to be considered please email Jessica: pecannoot AT gmail.com. Lovely new project!

(images from pecanoot)

12 Comments

• Reply kerri j. February 18, 2009 at 4:25 pm

i LOVE this idea! i am all about the positive vibrations…YEAH!!! can’t wait to visit and be inspired.

kerri j.s last blog post: good luck cat. maneki neko. necklace.

• Reply Heather February 18, 2009 at 4:41 pm

What a wonderful collaborative project! This is definitely where I’m headed right now. I started a journal of at least five things I’m grateful for each day and this would be a great way to build on that.

Heathers last blog post: Top Ten Colors for Spring

• Reply Rachel B. February 18, 2009 at 4:45 pm

What an amazing idea!

Rachel B.s last blog post: Photographer Love: Jessica Claire

• Reply Jessica February 18, 2009 at 6:44 pm

What a great idea, Jessica! I already adore you for your own artistic talent — now this!

• Reply Genevieve Gail February 18, 2009 at 8:32 pm

Awesome site, we definitely need more positivity in the world right now!

Genevieve Gails last blog post: Gotta Love Photo Booths

• Reply jess gonacha February 18, 2009 at 10:09 pm

Thank you all! I’m really excited about it and hope to receive tons of submissions. Get those pencils and paints and cameras out! :)

jess gonachas last blog post: new print in the jess gonacha etsy shop

• Reply Jessica February 18, 2009 at 10:22 pm

Coincidence! I think not! Abundance is my new years resolution! Just keep bring it to me :)

• Reply Yoli February 18, 2009 at 11:37 pm

Holly always bringing us the fabulous and the joyful. You are a gem girl.

Yolis last blog post: Nesting

• Reply Dana February 19, 2009 at 12:28 pm

Those illustrations are genious! I love them :)

Danas last blog post: Premio!!

• Reply lindsay February 19, 2009 at 2:43 pm

What an inspirational site! Jessica’s new blog is fabulous for a dose of feel good. Thanks for introducing it.

lindsays last blog post: Buy One, Get One Free SALE in the shop!

• Reply vineeta February 22, 2009 at 7:29 am

I’ve been a fairly regular reader of Jess Gonachas blog treasuring, but its been a while & I LOVE this idea of hers! God there is so much inspiration to be found from all you phenomenal bloggers! Jess thanx a million for thinking of this kickass idea & Thanx Holly for writing about it here! Let me rush to Jess’s blog!

vineetas last blog post: The mud mirror homes of Gujarat

• Reply Stylish Eve December 2, 2009 at 4:52 pm

i LOVE this idea!
    .-= Stylish Eve´s last blog ..interior painting techniques [del.icio.us] =-.