Inspiration

Photographer Rachel Whiting

February 20, 2009

I posted a ton of beautiful images today and talked about UK Photographer Rachel Whiting at Real Simple, here is a glimpse to whet your appetite. You can find more here.

I just love highlighting the work of all of the incredible interiors photographers out there, they do so much to make our world more beautiful.

(images from rachel whiting)

10 Comments

• Reply Andy Mathis February 20, 2009 at 12:36 pm

those photos are great.

I just want to know where are all the spider webs in those interior shots? I can’t relate to rooms without spider webs. After deciding to attempt to clean and declutter a spare room last weekend, I swear I sucked up the taj mahal of spider webs, from the crown molding, in the vacuum.

Hope everyone has a nice, and spider free, weekend.

Andy Mathiss last blog post: PUPPY BREATH !!!

• Reply Mary S. February 20, 2009 at 12:59 pm

I just love the sea-glass tones… and the green! Beautiful rooms, wonderful find!

Mary S.s last blog post: Mason Jennings loves…

• Reply Diann February 20, 2009 at 1:06 pm

I can almost smell the salt air in the second photo! Waiting for this New England winter to end!

Dianns last blog post: Drapery Pins

• Reply lilyhaven February 20, 2009 at 1:23 pm

Those rooms are gorgeous!!! I love how clean and fresh they look.

lilyhavens last blog post: Dreaming of Flights of Fancy

• Reply Hazel February 20, 2009 at 1:35 pm

Her pictures are lovely. I can never get lighting like that in my photos.

Now I rant – Every time I hear the name Real Simple, I cringe because it’s just bad english. “Real” in this sense is an adjective and therefore should be “Really”. Sorry, it drives me crazy.

Hazels last blog post: In A Perfect World.

• Reply decor8 February 20, 2009 at 2:42 pm

Hazel your comment is so funny!!!!

• Reply Staci February 20, 2009 at 1:55 pm

Those hardwood floors are absolutely amazing. Never thought I’d fall in love with flooring, but I have

Stacis last blog post: Ten Things I love

• Reply ROOM design studio February 20, 2009 at 2:26 pm

I adore her work!! thanks for sharing!!

ROOM design studios last blog post: More from Knack!

• Reply Tory February 20, 2009 at 2:32 pm

Absolutely beautiful work! I’m really drawn to the first photograph. The greens and whites are so peaceful. The quilt on the bed provides great texture. It’s inspiring me to create a monochromatic quilt for my bed.

Torys last blog post: etsy Shopping Spree