Inspiration

Photographer Rachel Whiting

February 20, 2009

I posted a ton of beautiful images today and talked about UK Photographer Rachel Whiting at Real Simple, here is a glimpse to whet your appetite. You can find more here.

I just love highlighting the work of all of the incredible interiors photographers out there, they do so much to make our world more beautiful.

(images from rachel whiting)

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

• Reply Andy Mathis February 20, 2009 at 12:36 pm

those photos are great.

I just want to know where are all the spider webs in those interior shots? I can’t relate to rooms without spider webs. After deciding to attempt to clean and declutter a spare room last weekend, I swear I sucked up the taj mahal of spider webs, from the crown molding, in the vacuum.

Hope everyone has a nice, and spider free, weekend.

Andy Mathiss last blog post: PUPPY BREATH !!!

• Reply Mary S. February 20, 2009 at 12:59 pm

I just love the sea-glass tones… and the green! Beautiful rooms, wonderful find!

Mary S.s last blog post: Mason Jennings loves…

• Reply Diann February 20, 2009 at 1:06 pm

I can almost smell the salt air in the second photo! Waiting for this New England winter to end!

Dianns last blog post: Drapery Pins

• Reply lilyhaven February 20, 2009 at 1:23 pm

Those rooms are gorgeous!!! I love how clean and fresh they look.

lilyhavens last blog post: Dreaming of Flights of Fancy

• Reply Hazel February 20, 2009 at 1:35 pm

Her pictures are lovely. I can never get lighting like that in my photos.

Now I rant – Every time I hear the name Real Simple, I cringe because it’s just bad english. “Real” in this sense is an adjective and therefore should be “Really”. Sorry, it drives me crazy.

Hazels last blog post: In A Perfect World.

• Reply decor8 February 20, 2009 at 2:42 pm

Hazel your comment is so funny!!!!

• Reply Staci February 20, 2009 at 1:55 pm

Those hardwood floors are absolutely amazing. Never thought I’d fall in love with flooring, but I have

Stacis last blog post: Ten Things I love

• Reply ROOM design studio February 20, 2009 at 2:26 pm

I adore her work!! thanks for sharing!!

ROOM design studios last blog post: More from Knack!

• Reply Tory February 20, 2009 at 2:32 pm

Absolutely beautiful work! I’m really drawn to the first photograph. The greens and whites are so peaceful. The quilt on the bed provides great texture. It’s inspiring me to create a monochromatic quilt for my bed.

Torys last blog post: etsy Shopping Spree