Inspiration

Franck Juery Photography

March 2, 2009

See this girl?

Her

This is how I feel today, like hiding from you because I haven’t posted all day due to some technical server issues. I hope you didn’t miss me and went about your day not noticing my absence. But I assure you that I was here, just hiding behind the curtains working on things that are far too technical to discuss on a decorating blog.

Winter Ballad

Rainbow Walk

These photos were all taken by a photographer I recently fell in love with, Franck Juery, living and photographing Paris from people to architecture and a variety of quirky things too. I love his work because they tell a story, you can sit and stare at them forming your own, guessing and dreaming…

(images from franck juery)

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

• Reply Shanon March 2, 2009 at 5:15 pm

Mmmmmm! Could that piano photograph be anymore perfect??? Love.

Shanons last blog post: Under Glass & Under Water

• Reply leaca March 2, 2009 at 6:18 pm

I am in love. great stuff.

leacas last blog post: simply yummy–citrus brown rice & spinach salad

• Reply Tricia McKellar March 2, 2009 at 6:25 pm

Interesting! So many possible stories… :)

Tricia McKellars last blog post: Janus, 8×8 Fine Art Photograph by Tricia McKellar

• Reply Jacqueline March 2, 2009 at 7:38 pm

Im loving the first photo lots…so cute!
    Have a lovely merry happy day and lots of love to you!

Jacquelines last blog post: Something new and something cute

• Reply Phoebe March 2, 2009 at 7:54 pm

I agree with Shanon – gorgeous piano photo.

I’m a little sad every time I try to read decor8 and it says the server can’t be found! Hope you got all the technical issues sorted out.

Phoebes last blog post: Things I supremely do not understand

• Reply Vicki March 2, 2009 at 8:49 pm

I love the girl with the “guitar” photo. Wish I could be there! Your blog is a bright spot in my day…. thanks!

• Reply JENNIFER RAMOS March 2, 2009 at 10:52 pm

I was wondering what happened…I logged in this morning but N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

• Reply susie bauer March 2, 2009 at 11:07 pm

was wondering what happened to you today! welcome back.

• Reply zoe chen March 2, 2009 at 11:20 pm

I tried to leave some comment from yesterday… finally I can squeeze in here now! The server seems not so stable still…
    You must be very frustrated, but just think the problem is like the weather, sunny days always come after the storm. We still can come back to enjoy this blog.
    I love the piano one and there are some photos in his website made me smile ? Thank you so much for sharing!

zoe chens last blog post: Red short sleeved T-shirt with Hand Shadow Puppet of Dog-S/L

• Reply pinkcupcakevintage March 3, 2009 at 9:39 am

does anyone know where her dress is from? that print is to die for!! Love the post Holly!

pinkcupcakevintages last blog post: favorite: the baby gardner

• Reply Dana March 3, 2009 at 10:25 am

I love them, they’re soo misterious!! You can see their face!

• Reply Dana March 3, 2009 at 10:25 am

Sorry, it was you can’t see their faces!!

• Reply ah Teo March 3, 2009 at 11:04 am

Love the Winter Ballad photo! i like the mysterious feel of it. Makes me curious to see their faces.

ah Teos last blog post: Coffee Place

• Reply Pippa March 3, 2009 at 12:00 pm

Actually, even though I’ve only just subscribed to your blog, I did miss you!

Pippas last blog post: happy st david’s day :o)