Franck Juery Photography

See this girl?

Her

This is how I feel today, like hiding from you because I haven’t posted all day due to some technical server issues. I hope you didn’t miss me and went about your day not noticing my absence. But I assure you that I was here, just hiding behind the curtains working on things that are far too technical to discuss on a decorating blog.

Winter Ballad

Rainbow Walk

These photos were all taken by a photographer I recently fell in love with, Franck Juery, living and photographing Paris from people to architecture and a variety of quirky things too. I love his work because they tell a story, you can sit and stare at them forming your own, guessing and dreaming…

(images from franck juery)

Posted by decor8 in inspiration on March 02, 2009

1. Shanon commented
    March 2nd, 2009 at 5:15pm

Mmmmmm! Could that piano photograph be anymore perfect??? Love.

Shanons last blog post: Under Glass & Under Water

2. leaca commented
    March 2nd, 2009 at 6:18pm

I am in love. great stuff.

leacas last blog post: simply yummy–citrus brown rice & spinach salad

3. Tricia McKellar commented
    March 2nd, 2009 at 6:25pm

Interesting! So many possible stories… :)

Tricia McKellars last blog post: Janus, 8×8 Fine Art Photograph by Tricia McKellar

4. Jacqueline commented
    March 2nd, 2009 at 7:38pm

Im loving the first photo lots…so cute!
    Have a lovely merry happy day and lots of love to you!

Jacquelines last blog post: Something new and something cute

5. Phoebe commented
    March 2nd, 2009 at 7:54pm

I agree with Shanon – gorgeous piano photo.

I’m a little sad every time I try to read decor8 and it says the server can’t be found! Hope you got all the technical issues sorted out.

Phoebes last blog post: Things I supremely do not understand

6. Vicki commented
    March 2nd, 2009 at 8:49pm

I love the girl with the “guitar” photo. Wish I could be there! Your blog is a bright spot in my day…. thanks!

7. JENNIFER RAMOS commented
    March 2nd, 2009 at 10:52pm

I was wondering what happened…I logged in this morning but N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

8. susie bauer commented
    March 2nd, 2009 at 11:07pm

was wondering what happened to you today! welcome back.

9. zoe chen commented
    March 2nd, 2009 at 11:20pm

I tried to leave some comment from yesterday… finally I can squeeze in here now! The server seems not so stable still…
    You must be very frustrated, but just think the problem is like the weather, sunny days always come after the storm. We still can come back to enjoy this blog.
    I love the piano one and there are some photos in his website made me smile ? Thank you so much for sharing!

zoe chens last blog post: Red short sleeved T-shirt with Hand Shadow Puppet of Dog-S/L

10. pinkcupcakevintage commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 9:39am

does anyone know where her dress is from? that print is to die for!! Love the post Holly!

pinkcupcakevintages last blog post: favorite: the baby gardner

11. Dana commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 10:25am

I love them, they’re soo misterious!! You can see their face!

12. Dana commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 10:25am

Sorry, it was you can’t see their faces!!

13. ah Teo commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 11:04am

Love the Winter Ballad photo! i like the mysterious feel of it. Makes me curious to see their faces.

ah Teos last blog post: Coffee Place

14. Pippa commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 12:00pm

Actually, even though I’ve only just subscribed to your blog, I did miss you!

Pippas last blog post: happy st david’s day :o)