Heart Handmade Interviews…

My husband! Wow! Tee just told me that Marichelle from the Heart Handmade blog interviewed him in her “other half” series, a column she writes to highlight the significant others behind the bloggers out there. I love the column idea and am so pleased to see that Thorsten participated. I really loved reading his answers to some of her questions, like how we met, how he supports me with blogging, 5 random things about him, etc.

This is by far the sweetest interview ever, thank you Tee and Marichelle!

(image: screenshot from heart handmade blog)

Posted by decor8 in blogs on March 03, 2009

1. Sarah commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 11:53am

Holly- That is a fantastic picture of the two of you! Love it!

2. Kathleen at Twig and Thistle commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 12:13pm

I loved reading that article! It was delightfully insightful and it’s always a pleasure to read more about the people who inspire me. Congratulations to you both!

Kathleen at Twig and Thistles last blog post: All in the Familjen

3. christiana commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 12:30pm

Oh wow, that is the best “how we met” story!

4. Trisha commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 12:47pm

Sounds like God had a plan for the two of you! I’m so happy to hear that you followed His instincts, and that things are working well for both of you…just think of what you are capable of accomplishing together! Love truly is THE only way!
    Blessings and Cheers to your Success…You’re an inspiration!!!
    Trish :-)

Trishas last blog post: Inspiration During…the Studio Saga continues.

5. Nidhi commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 12:54pm

that is adorable! and he makes you sound even more amazing than I already thought you were. makes me want to marry you :p

Nidhis last blog post: 6th picture tag

6. Michelle Ward | When I Grow Up commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 1:11pm

Ah! Thorsten is your husband?! He just offered me major, major IT-like help this weekend via Twitter. He’s awesome. I should have known!

Michelle Ward | When I Grow Ups last blog post: Tough (Question) Tuesday: Installment 17

7. julieann commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 2:10pm

Holly & Thorsten, you are the sweetest couple! Your support and encouragement of each others individual strengths is beautiful. The love leaps off the page.

julieanns last blog post: Scouting Upholstered Beds

8. amanda commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 2:12pm

hello holly,
    what a conicidence! i was browsing at etsy today and i noticed the etsy feature of marichelle before. but today i checked her shop and looked at her blogs and i found this one too. and i thought about letting you know, because i didnt checked your side-it is always the last one, cause its my favourite;-)- and here we are. this is so, so cute. so good to see, that there are people who encourage each other and his love for you shines through every word he said.
    amanda

amandas last blog post: this is so cute

9. Kathleen commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 2:16pm

This is incredibly sweet.

Kathleens last blog post: A pop of yellow.

10. Hazel commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 2:20pm

Thorsten sounds Kool!

You were brave to meet that way. I like the happy ending.

Hazels last blog post: Red Letter Day

11. nichole commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 2:20pm

Fabulous!

First – you guys are adorable. Seriously.

Second – I loved getting to know you both better. What a sweet story! Evan and I also meant online. Dangerous Liaisons style.

nicholes last blog post: France Online

12. Allison commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 2:21pm

This is such a sweet interview. I first heard about your blog through Dawanda when I downloaded your presentation about blogging at the Berlin event. My ears perked up when I heard that you too were an American living in Germany (sometimes), and married to a German man that you had met on the internet. I guess that would make two of us who share the same story. I love stories about husband and wife duos/teams (your story, Amy Butler, and others) because that is how my husband and I also work, which I have playfully named him my “partner in crime”. I do the creative side and my patient and supportive husband does all the German side that I cannot do yet. But for me it has always been my dream and secret desire to have that kind of support. Again lovely interview and Grüße aus Hamburg.

13. Terri commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 2:32pm

What a lovely interview Holly. Sounds like you found a real gem there! I am so envious (in the nicest possible way). You seem like such an awesome person that I am so happy you have found someone who appreciates and admires you. I think we all deserve to be adored – you especially!

xo Terri

14. Ann Marie commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 3:18pm

Oh, God bless him. The interview was great and I love the story of how you met.

Ann Maries last blog post:

15. Heidi Jo O. commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 4:39pm

So sweet! I loved reading about how he helps your blog and supports you AND how you guys met! Perfection!

Heidi Jo O.s last blog post: smitten with SLOUCHY LEGGINGS

16. JC commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 7:43pm

How sweet. Oddly enough we have the same wedding day (day & year).

17. Tina in Boston commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 8:32pm

Ooooh that is so sweet! You two were obviously meant for each other. I am so happy you found one another!!

Tina in Bostons last blog post: DC Grub

18. cdelphine commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 9:26pm

Aw, that is an adorable interview! I would say that you are lucky to have him but, really, you are lucky to have each other. :)

19. Heather commented
    March 3rd, 2009 at 9:40pm

How lucky you are! He clearly adores you!

Heathers last blog post: Downstairs Bathroom

20. Bri commented
    June 21st, 2009 at 3:52pm

That is so sweet! And what an interesting concept.

Bris last blog post: Midcentury Fun