Round-ups

Here Comes The Sun

June 25, 2009

It’s been rainy here for like, ever. It’s as green as Ireland though and the birds won’t stop singing so at least nature is having fun! I thought that I’d pull together a few things today based around a sunshine theme… you know if you say something enough it just may come true. Sun. Sun. Sun. Sun…. Say it with me. Sun. Sun. Sun. Not working. Well then here’s a mini happy sunshine round up to chase away the floodwaters.

Here Comes The Sun

a. You are my sunshine print by The Wheatfield, b. Jane Street Creative Becca pencil case from Kate Spade, c. Hello Sunshine cards from Kate Spade and d. Sunshine Friend print by Laura George.

Psst: This Yellow Composition Journal from Paper Source is sure to brighten your day, too.

(images linked to thier sources above)

9 Comments

• Reply Sofia June 25, 2009 at 10:45 am

I will marry with the one that says “Hello Sunshine” to me:D
    Yellow it’s really “it” right now, isn’t it?

• Reply camila June 25, 2009 at 10:47 am

I could use a little sunshine. It’s been so rainy and grey in NY that those images did the treat. How sweet is that Kate Spade pencil case. Ah who am I kidding she could put her name on chewing gum and I would be super excited.

• Reply Daniella June 25, 2009 at 12:22 pm

Aw love this! So sunny!

• Reply Jessica June 25, 2009 at 1:28 pm

Aww! I saw the “You are my sunshine” print and immediately went and bought it!! My Mom used to sing that song to me when I was little and I’ve started singing it to my new baby girl too! It’s going to look great in her nursery. :)

• Reply decor8 June 25, 2009 at 2:25 pm

Yes me too. My mother sang it to. Must be hardwired into new moms to sing it or something because all my friends’ moms sang it too.

• Reply blue bicicletta June 25, 2009 at 5:56 pm

Such a bright happy collection! I love the typeface on the print by Wheatfield!

• Reply Cindy June 25, 2009 at 6:46 pm

I have had enough of this dumb rain, so I’ll join you in saying “sun” in hopes that it soon will appear. sun. sun. sun. sun. sun. sun. sun. sun. sun. sun.

• Reply Emma June 26, 2009 at 3:02 am

Hi! I stumbled across your beautiful blog a few days ago and can I just say that it is just so inspirational!
    I really love this bright sunny collection reminds me of summer at the beach! Love the pencil case.

• Reply Raru March 24, 2010 at 9:23 am