Etsy Faves

Vintage Finds @ Trampoline

June 29, 2009

Someone please take these gorgeous things, so artfully arranged by Trampoline, into your home to love and adore? Please? If you don’t, I just may have to deal with more things to pack and honestly, my luggage is already bursting at the seams. Look at these lovely vintage finds and try to resist…

Vintage Finds @ Trampoline

Vintage Finds @ Trampoline

Vintage Finds @ Trampoline

Vintage Finds @ Trampoline

Vintage Finds @ Trampoline

And side note, notice her floral arrangements. Stunning.

(images: trampoline)

• Reply Rikkianne June 29, 2009 at 11:30 am

I love everything in that shop! Kim is simply fabulous! What a wonderful feature:) I admire her so much and she is certainly a constant inspiration :)

• Reply Boston June 29, 2009 at 1:20 pm

Lovely as usual!

• Reply Snapdragons June 29, 2009 at 1:44 pm

Stunning is right! Those are precisely the sorts of arrangements we want to have in the rooms of our Inn– simple but artistic paired in the perfect vase. And we are right on a lake that has the most beautiful lilies that will be perfect!
    Thanks for this link.
    .-= Snapdragons´s last blog ..Green Roof Part 2 =-.

• Reply Melissa Allam June 29, 2009 at 1:47 pm

Those boxes with the wallpaper are pretty unique. I really like them. Thanks for letting us know about this shop.
    .-= Melissa Allam´s last blog ..Happy Monday! =-.

• Reply Inventing Weddings June 29, 2009 at 2:54 pm

I love the glass with the green stems. The different shapes and sizes bring an eclectic value to the set.
    .-= Inventing Weddings´s last blog ..It’s a Nice Day… =-.

• Reply Linda Crispell June 29, 2009 at 6:04 pm

Those are all lovely things. The vases look like they are made of sea glass.
    .-= Linda Crispell´s last blog ..Contest to Celebrate All My Pals!!! =-.

• Reply my trampoline June 29, 2009 at 7:44 pm

thanks holly…such a great post
    .-= my trampoline´s last blog ..Balsam and Buckwheat Paisley Pillow Sachet =-.

• Reply alex*galexiegirl June 29, 2009 at 11:43 pm

ooooh so pretty. i am loving the green floral/plants in the second photo—so architectural! And those boxes in the third photo are really cool. Wowzee!
    .-= alex*galexiegirl´s last blog ..French-Russian 60s Go-Go! =-.

• Reply Hanna June 30, 2009 at 12:35 am

Lovley, especialy the little boxes with wallpaper!
    .-= Hanna´s last blog ..glassdag =-.

• Reply loveseats June 30, 2009 at 6:46 am

too good.. great!! amazing!!

• Reply samantha hahn June 30, 2009 at 7:24 am

oh yes, gorgeous arrangements indeed.
    .-= samantha hahn´s last blog ..Claire Nereim: Wildflower screenprinted notecards =-.

• Reply Tricia McKellar June 30, 2009 at 7:32 am

I love the simplicity of these images. Simple color schemes & strong lines… really nice :)
    .-= Tricia McKellar´s last blog ..Slowly, 12×12 Fine Art Photograph by Tricia McKellar, Modern Photograph with Vintage Look =-.

• Reply daniel June 30, 2009 at 10:17 am

very very nice you should check out some of the interior designs on

• Reply simply hue June 30, 2009 at 11:02 am

Good morning, Holly. :) The flowers look like something YOU would lovingly arrange and these photos are definitely “drool worthy”. lol. Have a beautiful Tuesday!
    .-= simply hue´s last blog ..Gabrielle Kai Giveaway Tomorrow! =-.

• Reply Sofia June 30, 2009 at 11:08 am

I love glass and if it is vintage, even better:) Great photos Holly:)
    .-= Sofia´s last blog ..Photographer: Mark Burstyn =-.

• Reply Jen @ June 30, 2009 at 12:52 pm

Photo #4? I think I have that vase! Or something very, very similar. And I love unusual floral arrangments like in photo #2. Thanks for the intro to Trampoline! Believe it or not, I’d never heard of the store…
    .-= Jen @´s last blog ..New to GreetQ: Loop Designs =-.

• Reply tricia June 30, 2009 at 1:47 pm

i love love love the second and third pictures. so simple. so sweet.

thanks for sharing!
    .-= tricia´s last blog ..julia’s bedroom re-design… =-.

• Reply Nicolette June 30, 2009 at 1:55 pm

It’s amazing how elegantly the pieces look, working together with amazing design. The boxes with wallpaper is just adorable. Would make the perfect console table piece.

• Reply Lisa :: the red thread June 30, 2009 at 3:57 pm

Trampoline always do the BEST product photography!

• Reply blue bicicletta June 30, 2009 at 6:44 pm

Absolutely gorgeous photos and arrangements!
    .-= blue bicicletta´s last blog ..Mushroom =-.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente July 1, 2009 at 2:30 pm

Absolutely gorgeous styling….wow. Thanks for the intro hun!

• Reply MacKenzie January 13, 2010 at 11:27 am

i love the papered boxes! i can already think of 100 ways i would use them. 101…oh, 102…. :)
    .-= MacKenzie´s last blog ..photographic memories. =-.

• Reply Trampoline May 11, 2012 at 8:45 am

Your blog is very nice.I really impressed from your blog.The wording about Trampoline is very best.I am a big fan of your blog.