Round-ups, Shopping + Products

CB2: Fresh Finds For Summer

July 9, 2009

I was reading through some tweets today (I’m on twitter, click here if you’d like to be my twitter friend) and came across one from Michelle who writes Design Evolution. Her tweet had to do with some sofa she loved over at CB2 which landed me on their site clicking around… One click, two click, three click, four! I landed on these affordable finds that I love and think you just may adore too!

CB2: Fresh Finds For Summer

1. swoop desk $299, 2. pressed vinyl dot runners $24, 3. pebble mat $45 (they show 3 together here to form a runner), and 4. oliver appetizer plates $3.That little man eating the massive olive makes me laugh…

CB2: Fresh Finds For Summer

5. beale lounge chair $249, 6. houses gallery tote $15 and 7. scan lounge chair $499 (I want to reupholster it in something fun!). I really love these two chairs as I’ve been hunting for a low lounge chair for my new living room and think either the Beale or the Scan would work perfectly… Hmmm…

(images: cb2)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Lisa July 9, 2009 at 2:31 pm

Um .. Love that Desk. Wish I just hadn’t told my boyfriend if we get married that we can keep his desk. But then again, I think that was one of three pieces of furniture of his I was compromising on. :)

• Reply michelle July 9, 2009 at 2:31 pm

somehow i missed that desk but now that i’ve seen it i must have it. i’ve been drooling of the nelson swag leg desk forever but will never be able to afford it. this desk, though obviously not quite as fabulous, is a great stand in for those of us who can’t drop $1800 on a desk.
    .-= michelle´s last blog ..Small Space, Big Style =-.

• Reply decor8 July 9, 2009 at 2:41 pm

Michelle exactly, I thought the same thing when I saw it – totally.

• Reply Kat July 9, 2009 at 2:51 pm

Oooh these posts make me envious. To live within shipping range… :)

Ps. Holly – I’ve a quirky little ‘doodle’ giveaway that I thought you might appreciate. Pop over sometime!
    .-= Kat´s last blog ..Nice. =-.

• Reply simply hue July 9, 2009 at 2:52 pm

I really like the color scheme (orange, taupe, and white) of the last room. I received a CB2 catalog in the mail a few months ago and found several things I would love to own.
    .-= simply hue´s last blog ..Proud to be a Girl! =-.

• Reply Daiela July 9, 2009 at 5:07 pm

I loved the peble mat!

• Reply Sue July 9, 2009 at 6:10 pm

Ohhh…that place setting would be amazing for a winter wedding!!! perhaps with a Pomegranite sitting on the flower? Love all this style…not what i have myself but I like the look of it LOL
    .-= Sue´s last blog ..The new Catalogue is HERE!!! =-.

• Reply jo July 9, 2009 at 11:32 pm

oohh Holly, If you like the look of the CB2 low chairs, you will love these ones by NZ design company Conscious Design – you can purchase interchangeable covers for them (designed by NZ fashion designers) and they are sooooooo comfortable – the perfect size for snuggling with a wee one to read books -(one day when you have one : )…oh, and another thing is that if you buy more than one they fit perfectly together to make a sofa…this is sounding like a complete product plug, but it really is just product LOVE!
    see here:
    .-= jo´s last blog ..Dr Kennedy Jones + JKL Design + Darla Jackson =-.

• Reply erin July 9, 2009 at 11:33 pm

love that desk! can’t believe its only $299!!! i also love the scan lounge chair!

• Reply Stacey Hamner July 11, 2009 at 12:08 am

That table runner is made by a NY company, Chilewich. They do some really cool things…placemats, totes, rugs, cube seating!

Love your blog! Tons of inspiration!