Erin Jane Shop

I saw this sweet shop featured earlier today over at the lovely Kind Over Matter blog and had to share… especially since I love bright uplifting messages as prints. The Happiness Is Handmade (so true!) print shown below along with all the others are from the Erin Jane Shop. Many more prints are available so you’ll have to visit her shop to see them all…

Erin Jane Shop

Illustrator Erin McNulty lives in Louisiana and maintains a blog in addition to her shop where she shares her latest work and inspirations. I love the green and white teapot above, very Kate Spade!

(images: erin mcnulty)

Posted by decor8 in etsy, walls on July 09, 2009

1. Nuit commented
    July 9th, 2009 at 1:54pm

AWW these illustration just made my day, thanks for sharing !!
    .-= Nuit´s last blog ..More on Wall décor! =-.

2. Travelingmama commented
    July 9th, 2009 at 3:33pm

I have their blog pulled up right now! I love their printable quotation cards. I thought they would be a fun accent on a card or scrapbook!
    .-= Travelingmama´s last blog ..What were you doing at… =-.

3. amanda @ kind over matter commented
    July 9th, 2009 at 3:50pm

Holly! Thanks so much for the kind word & mention! Her work is absolutely lovely, isn’t it!! xoxoxo
    .-= amanda @ kind over matter´s last blog ..the new definition of patriotism =-.

4. Shanon commented
    July 9th, 2009 at 4:42pm

That bundle of flowers has the most lovely quote. How true and wonderful!
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..~My Vintage Vogue~ =-.

5. Alison commented
    July 10th, 2009 at 6:59pm

Oh my gosh, I love these to death! I want every single one.
    .-= Alison´s last blog ..the end? =-.

6. Lucille commented
    July 10th, 2009 at 10:02pm

Thanks for sharing! I absolutely love the roses print! Awesome colors and great quotes!!

7. gnomeangel commented
    July 27th, 2009 at 8:29am

Hi,

I just wanted to pop by to let you know that you were featured on gnomeangel.com as part of my Friday Fancies @ http://www.gnomeangel.com/friday-fancies-5/

I also have a banner available for those wishing to promote the fact they were featured. It is available at: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/gnomeangel/gnomeangelfbanner.jpg
    You can display the banner by cutting and pasting the following code:

Thank you for sharing your brand of wonderful!

gnomeangel