Swanky Swell – Modern Handmade Fabric

This morning over at Real Simple I highlighted a new-to-me fabric designer over on Etsy called Swanky Swell based out of San Francisco. Here’s a glimpse showing some of her designs.

Swanky Swell Fabric

Swanky Swell Fabric

Visit this link for details…

(images: swanky swell)

Posted by decor8 in etsy, textiles on July 13, 2009

1. Camberley commented
    July 13th, 2009 at 10:34am

I love how they utilized the fabric as a headboard. Thanks for sharing!

2. visualingual commented
    July 13th, 2009 at 10:35am

Absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the colors.
    .-= visualingual´s last blog ..Street Grid Coasters =-.

3. Liselore commented
    July 13th, 2009 at 10:58am

Wow Holly what a great find! These fabrics and colors are awesome!
    .-= Liselore´s last blog ..Gorgeous loft apartment =-.

4. maria commented
    July 13th, 2009 at 11:08am

What lovely textiles with such cool graphic prints.
    .-= maria´s last blog ..The Crane Estate =-.

5. Heather commented
    July 13th, 2009 at 11:19am

This fabric is terrific! I think it’s just what I’ve been looking for for some home improvement projects!
    .-= Heather´s last blog ..Ta Da! =-.

6. simply hue commented
    July 13th, 2009 at 1:39pm

Beautiful and vibrant colors and patterns! Thanks for sharing them with us, Holly.
    .-= simply hue´s last blog ..Virtual Visit To Anthropologie =-.

7. erin commented
    July 13th, 2009 at 2:58pm

i LOVE! those would be great in our living/dining room as we have green and orange as accent colors…. i’ll be adding to my favorites for some pillows and fabric for a table runner! thanks for the heads up!

8. Kathi commented
    July 13th, 2009 at 3:31pm

This fabric is great!!! I have a few director’s chairs that need new seats and backs, this would be wonderful for them. Off to etsy to check it out! Thanks!

9. Nina commented
    July 13th, 2009 at 5:50pm

Hi Holly,

Thank you for the post and happy to hear such a great feedbacks!

Many thanks!
    Nina

10. Shanon commented
    July 14th, 2009 at 6:27pm

Such great designs and color choices. I really like the birdie one, that blue one, and the pattern on the last few. Sounds like I basically like them all. =)
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..Four Things =-.