Happy Weekend!

July 17, 2009

I’d like to wish you a great weekend, I’m going to do lots of things this weekend that involve packing but I’m going to fit in some fun… I’m going to see 500 Days of Summer and attend another going away parties, this week on the boat of some good friends on Lake Winnipesaukee.

Happy Weekend!

Just a little note about my upcoming relocation and how things will work around here at decor8. Next week, posting will continue as normal but I’ll be posting on a lighter schedule between July 27 – August 14 since I’m relocating during that period and taking a much needed Summer vacation – 5 days in Boston, a long layover in London, and a few days relaxing in our new apartment in Germany without (hopefully) a care in the world. :) I’ll still be visiting daily with posts for you, and since a few have volunteered to guest blog here (yay! thank you!) there will be no lapse in daily content during my relocation/vacation period. I’ll still be writing over at Real Simple and Cookie so you can catch me over there too (RS: M/W/F and Cookie: Thurs.). In the end, you shouldn’t see much of a difference around here – I’ll still be online and sharing my finds!

See you on Monday! xo

(image: oly on Flickr)

You Might Also Like

• Reply liza July 17, 2009 at 5:17 pm

Happy weekend, Holly!

• Reply Frugal Bon Vivant July 17, 2009 at 7:42 pm

I want to see that movie too! Fox Searchlight is doing free screenings: http://www.frugal-bonvivant.com/free/free-movie-screening-500-days-of-summer/ I got 2 tickets, not sure what locations are left though. Happy weekend!
    .-= Frugal Bon Vivant´s last blog ..FREE Food Friday: 20 Freebies (+Tim Hortons) =-.

• Reply Amber July 17, 2009 at 8:29 pm

Have a great weekend! My dad has his boat on Winnepsaukee, the weekend is supposed to be fabulous so I hope you enjoy your day!
    .-= Amber´s last blog ..Spontaneous =-.

• Reply CherryTreeLane July 17, 2009 at 11:45 pm

I can’t wait to see the movie! I just love love love Zooey!
    .-= CherryTreeLane´s last blog ..Frugal Francine Domestic Challenge Reminder =-.

• Reply Macy July 18, 2009 at 3:28 am

Enjoy your weekend! :) Our weekends here are characterized by raining and flooding due to the storm. Lol. And we’re glad that we’ll still see more of decor8blog. :D
    .-= Macy´s last blog ..Yeah, I know I’ve been taking “Blogging Without Obligation” a bit too far =-.

• Reply ROOM design studio July 18, 2009 at 7:04 am

happy weekend! the weekend here is nice. not much outside activities as its getting hot.. ( 120F today in Kuwait) ..thu I enjoy outside activities so much..but I just keep them for when I’m traveling to europe or something.

so what are we doing inside? baking ! its fun !
    .-= ROOM design studio´s last blog ..I’m speechless ..look at these kids’ ROOMs! =-.

• Reply maria July 18, 2009 at 9:30 am

Happy Weekend! I’m looking forward to seeing 500 Days of Summer tomorrow!

I hope you have a stress free relocation!!
    .-= maria´s last blog ..Saturdays with Coach Poppy & Ali Michael =-.

• Reply samantha hahn July 20, 2009 at 10:47 am

oh wow Holly you must be so very busy getting ready for the move!!! Enjoy the movie and Boston and life…..Can’t wait to hear how everything is going.
    .-= samantha hahn´s last blog ..Creativo Surface Design Co. =-.