Rummage Blog

July 20, 2009

Thanks to Anna, I now know about a fantastic crafty blog called Rummage that I just so happen to be rummaging through at the moment. And I found this below, the author’s crafting space. I love looking at the spaces from which beautiful things are born, don’t you?

Rummage Blog

Rummage also has a Flickr account called Curds N Whey in case you’re interested, she has a yummy folder called Corners where pretty spots in her home are waiting for you to enjoy.

(image: rummage)

You Might Also Like

• Reply tiina July 20, 2009 at 12:33 pm

… ok, let’s go and have a look at Rummage! :)
    .-= tiina´s last blog ..inside is outside is inside =-.

• Reply Mimi July 20, 2009 at 12:58 pm

I really like the Corners photos…full of color and very charming.
    .-= Mimi´s last blog ..I love…. =-.

• Reply maria July 20, 2009 at 1:45 pm

What a beautifully creative blog!!
    .-= maria´s last blog ..What I Wore Yesterday: 07.19.09- A Day in Beacon Hill =-.

• Reply Travelingmama July 20, 2009 at 3:57 pm

Awesome space! I love having a big table to work on!
    .-= Travelingmama´s last blog ..he buys me {flowers} =-.

• Reply Alexandra July 20, 2009 at 5:00 pm

What a wonderful room! I would die for something like that.
    .-= Alexandra´s last blog ..Dali Atomicus =-.

• Reply Amy July 20, 2009 at 6:22 pm

What a lovely blog. Thank you so much for sending her our way! Her flickr is truly something to get lost in!

p.s. Holly, did you happen to get my email? I never heard back from you one way or the other…Thanks!
    .-= Amy´s last blog ..a new discovery =-.

• Reply decor8 July 20, 2009 at 7:48 pm

Amy – What was your email about? I don’t recall seeing anything…. Please resend to holly AT decor8blog DOT com, my mai server was down for 3 days…

• Reply Nanette July 20, 2009 at 8:47 pm

Hello Holly, I’m glad you like my crafting space. It used to be our living room until my husband suggested I should use it as a craft space. It was one of the best decisions we have ever made, now my husband and two children spend a lot of time in there pursuing creative ventures as well. Who says living rooms are for televisions and big sofas?
    Thanks for the post,
    have a great day!
    .-= Nanette´s last blog ..Kits and Cushions =-.

• Reply Jennifer July 20, 2009 at 10:49 pm

What a great blog! I can’t wait to check out all the delicious pics! Also, a great choice for your post, I’m instantly drawn to anything in color order!
    .-= Jennifer´s last blog ..What’s at the top of your book wish list? =-.

• Reply Charlotte July 21, 2009 at 7:22 am

Just taken a look at rummage, what a great tip off. I’m a bit of a lurker, so finally putting my head above the parapet to say thanks, and also that your site is great – a real inspiration. I love the viral nature of the internet. The only trouble is I find myself lost in cyberspace for hours at a time…..
    .-= Charlotte ´s last blog ..Wonderful windows part II =-.