Rummage

Thanks to Anna, I now know about a fantastic crafty blog called Rummage that I just so happen to be rummaging through at the moment. And I found this below, the author’s crafting space. I love looking at the spaces from which beautiful things are born, don’t you?

Rummage

Rummage also has a Flickr account called Curds N Whey in case you’re interested, she has a yummy folder called Corners where pretty spots in her home are waiting for you to enjoy.

(image: rummage)

Posted by decor8 in blogs on July 20, 2009

1. tiina commented
    July 20th, 2009 at 12:33pm

… ok, let’s go and have a look at Rummage! :)
    .-= tiina´s last blog ..inside is outside is inside =-.

2. Mimi commented
    July 20th, 2009 at 12:58pm

I really like the Corners photos…full of color and very charming.
    .-= Mimi´s last blog ..I love…. =-.

3. maria commented
    July 20th, 2009 at 1:45pm

What a beautifully creative blog!!
    .-= maria´s last blog ..What I Wore Yesterday: 07.19.09- A Day in Beacon Hill =-.

4. Travelingmama commented
    July 20th, 2009 at 3:57pm

Awesome space! I love having a big table to work on!
    .-= Travelingmama´s last blog ..he buys me {flowers} =-.

5. Alexandra commented
    July 20th, 2009 at 5:00pm

What a wonderful room! I would die for something like that.
    .-= Alexandra´s last blog ..Dali Atomicus =-.

6. Amy commented
    July 20th, 2009 at 6:22pm

What a lovely blog. Thank you so much for sending her our way! Her flickr is truly something to get lost in!

p.s. Holly, did you happen to get my email? I never heard back from you one way or the other…Thanks!
    .-= Amy´s last blog ..a new discovery =-.

7. decor8 commented
    July 20th, 2009 at 7:48pm

Amy – What was your email about? I don’t recall seeing anything…. Please resend to holly AT decor8blog DOT com, my mai server was down for 3 days…

8. Nanette commented
    July 20th, 2009 at 8:47pm

Hello Holly, I’m glad you like my crafting space. It used to be our living room until my husband suggested I should use it as a craft space. It was one of the best decisions we have ever made, now my husband and two children spend a lot of time in there pursuing creative ventures as well. Who says living rooms are for televisions and big sofas?
    Thanks for the post,
    have a great day!
    .-= Nanette´s last blog ..Kits and Cushions =-.

9. Jennifer commented
    July 20th, 2009 at 10:49pm

What a great blog! I can’t wait to check out all the delicious pics! Also, a great choice for your post, I’m instantly drawn to anything in color order!
    .-= Jennifer´s last blog ..What’s at the top of your book wish list? =-.

10. Charlotte commented
    July 21st, 2009 at 7:22am

Just taken a look at rummage, what a great tip off. I’m a bit of a lurker, so finally putting my head above the parapet to say thanks, and also that your site is great – a real inspiration. I love the viral nature of the internet. The only trouble is I find myself lost in cyberspace for hours at a time…..
    .-= Charlotte ´s last blog ..Wonderful windows part II =-.