Designers + Stylists

July 21, 2009

We were in France earlier today, would you like to come along with me a bit north up to England now? I received the sweetest email from Tracey Leigh, an interior designer who works out of her home office in England and who also authors a blog called Homeleigh Vintage. I love when readers reach out to me and send in submissions, especially of their beautiful homes and portfolios — it’s always exciting and I love posting such inspirational homes. Tracey would like to share her quaint English home with all of us today, it’s so very country and charming… and I couldn’t refuse! Tracey’s home reminds me of something I’d see in Ideal Home magazine or the UK version of Country Living.

Tracey Leigh Interior Design

If you live near Tracey you can ask her for help decorating, she is a practicing Interior Designer who would love to help you create the perfect home!

(images: tracey leigh design)

You Might Also Like

17 Comments

• Reply Melanie O July 21, 2009 at 5:54 pm

IN LOVE with this home. I just love neutral backgrounds with pops of bright color.
    .-= Melanie O´s last blog ..The Fabric Shopper is on Flickr! =-.

• Reply Camberley July 21, 2009 at 6:00 pm

I love the blue doors on the exterior of the home.

• Reply Jody Schoger July 21, 2009 at 6:00 pm

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Any possibility of sharing info on the wonderful reading chair? I want to sit in it right now. My beat up office chair doesn’t cut it anymore! I also like the soothing palette. Lovely all around.

• Reply Tiedupmemories July 21, 2009 at 6:08 pm

Simply Lovely!
    .-= Tiedupmemories´s last blog ..Sweet Innocence =-.

• Reply Jennifer July 21, 2009 at 6:21 pm

I love the combination of the natural wood with the white painted wood throughout the house and I really love the bathroom, everything about it!

xo

Jennifer
    .-= Jennifer´s last blog ..My Dream Cardigan………Hanging in Someone Else’s Closet =-.

• Reply CherryTreeLane July 21, 2009 at 7:02 pm

I love the bathtub (must have) and the kitchen. So light and pretty.
    .-= CherryTreeLane´s last blog ..mid-day observation. =-.

• Reply Victoria (Everman) Klein July 21, 2009 at 7:15 pm

Wow wow wow – I WISH I lived near Tracey; my entire place needs an overhaul. Until then, I’ll enjoy her blog. :D

• Reply April~LivingThe Sweet Life July 21, 2009 at 8:48 pm

I am redesigning my kitchen right now. I am planning on doing it much like the one above with shelves rather than upper cabinets. What a beautiful home.
    .-= April~LivingThe Sweet Life´s last blog ..All Modern * Kitchen * Simplehuman Trash Can =-.

• Reply Anna Caroline July 22, 2009 at 6:03 am

Eye Candy.

Looking through designers homes, and get a glimpse how they live is always Eye candy for me at least :)

I really enjoyed this, thank you :)

Greetings from Sweden.
    /Anna Caroline
    Design Studio 210
    .-= Anna Caroline´s last blog ..Organic Balance+Confused Mess =-.

• Reply amanda July 22, 2009 at 9:09 am

Oh my goodness, that house is gorgeous!!
    She designed up the bathroom my mind is always dreaming about.
    .-= amanda´s last blog ..How I Create Dreamy, Film Like Digital Photos Part 2 =-.

• Reply Bethan July 22, 2009 at 10:53 am

Funnily enough, you can see Tracey’s home in Ideal Home magazine! You’ll find plenty more pics and lots of info about Tracey and her style in our May 2009 issue.
    Bethan John – Ideal Home Interiors & Style Assistant

• Reply Jillian July 22, 2009 at 11:00 am

That dresser is lovely, as is the wainscoting in the bathroom.
    .-= Jillian´s last blog ..Favorite Food Blogs =-.

• Reply Diann July 22, 2009 at 11:05 am

Very nice. Love the bathroom. Colors throughout are beautiful.
    .-= Diann´s last blog ..What a Difference a Paint Job Makes =-.

• Reply Gina July 22, 2009 at 12:16 pm

I love this design!! I really like the bathroom with all of those photographs along the wall and the kitchen!
    .-= Gina´s last blog ..The Beach | Stephanie Wexler Designs =-.

• Reply Merri Cvetan, The Design Coach July 27, 2009 at 12:36 pm

I Love the open kitchen with a touch of color. So simple and efficient. Why people think they need tons of cabinets and miles of counter space when the minimum is sufficient.

• Reply Toronto Elli March 30, 2010 at 7:23 am

Many people want to have a stylish, good looking and sophisticated home, where everybody feels comfortable. If you already have ones good for you, but when not, you should inspire by these gorgeous interior pictures. It looks so feminine, stylish and elegant. The white colour on the walls combined with white and natural wood and antique accessories, like the cabinet can make over every home, every room into space with an elegant flare. Thank you for this post, it was really inspiring.

Best regards,
    Elli
    .-= Toronto Elli´s last blog ..Rental Housing Exhibition =-.

• Reply Larissa April 27, 2011 at 4:28 pm

I love the feel of the kitchen! Soft blue with all sorts of cream-coloured textures. As with the comment in the last post, I’d certainly enjoy having a kitchen like that, though my husband would certainly think it to be too feminine for him to cook in. Oh, another excuse to avoid the kitchen!

Thanks,