Free Stencil Download

Sorry to be such a tease… but this wall below is NOT the result of wall decals or wallpaper… and you can do something like this in your own home with a few stencils and some paper. Talk about a budget transformation!

Free Stencil Download

You’ll need to visit this link for the good stuff though. :)

(image: elle decoration south africa)

Posted by decor8 in walls on July 24, 2009

1. Su commented
    July 25th, 2009 at 4:09pm

These are awesome, esp. the color choices. I can think of lots of ways to use these patterns, esp. by shrinking the images.
    I had to mention/ link to them!
    Thanks, Su
    .-= Su´s last blog ..Trend Spy: Glass, Not Disposable Plastic =-.

2. samantha hahn commented
    July 25th, 2009 at 4:59pm

love this!!!!!!
    .-= samantha hahn´s last blog ..Limited edition hand-bound journals: Tyler Bender & Samantha Hahn =-.

3. Virginia commented
    July 26th, 2009 at 11:18am

wow, holly. Gorgeous theme for a little girls room! If I happen to be a girl-mom in my next life, I will definitely use these stencils! Great find!

4. Marie Cole commented
    July 26th, 2009 at 10:25pm

Love, love, love these! Color, shape, size everything! :)

5. pretty*pink*rat commented
    July 27th, 2009 at 11:43am

Love the scale! And these stencils are adorable, they make me want to think of other ‘themes’ besides animals that would do the same for a room other than a nursery…(no babies for me any time soon!)
    .-= pretty*pink*rat´s last blog ..Adorable Aprons =-.

6. DeNacho commented
    July 28th, 2009 at 8:42am

love this! very reminiscent of an idea i saw here (http://paisleywallpaper.blogspot.com/2009/06/renovation-part-2.html) using foamcore for the stencil. an easy and inexpensive alternative to traditional mylar stencil matierials.
    .-= DeNacho´s last blog ..too much going on =-.

7. Morgan commented
    July 28th, 2009 at 8:49am

Just love these! I blogged about them this morning!
    .-= Morgan´s last blog ..:: wall stencil and free download :: =-.