Photographer Jose Villa

Have you heard of southern California photographer Jose Villa? Oh baby, oh baby! Just you wait! This man is a total pro and specializes in wedding photography that will make your heart skip a beat. If I ever decide to take second vows with my man I’m contacting Jose. One look at his portfolio and I was smitten, transported, struck…

Jose Villa

Positively divine. Go have a look. You will swoon and use multiple adjectives simultaneously too.

Psst: Jose has a separate portfolio for all of his gorgeous shots of children and an inspirational blog, too. Oh and did I mention that he teaches workshops? Oh yes… There’s one coming up in Italy in October!

(photos: jose villa)

Posted by decor8 in inspiration on July 29, 2009

1. CherryTreeLane commented
    July 29th, 2009 at 4:10pm

I just sent this to anyone I know who is a photographer for inspiration. Amazing!
    .-= CherryTreeLane´s last blog ..Day Two-Greece =-.

2. Lindsey @ a GreatFull day commented
    July 29th, 2009 at 4:14pm

As a wedding photographer myself, JV has long been one of my favorites. I aspire to one day be 1/4th the photographer he is. His work is so beautiful!

{ Lindsey }
    .-= Lindsey @ a GreatFull day´s last blog ..Caravan Cool =-.

3. alex*strawberry lemonade commented
    July 29th, 2009 at 4:30pm

Sign me up for Italy please!!! WOWZA!
    .-= alex*strawberry lemonade´s last blog ..It’s late and I’m tired. =-.

4. Amy Nieto commented
    July 29th, 2009 at 4:40pm

The best thing is he shoots with film and is just as successful as other digital photographers. :) And yes, I aspire to be a 1/4 as awesome as he is!

5. Kat commented
    July 29th, 2009 at 5:04pm

Oh my god Holly I see what you mean and divine is just the word…I can’t believe how gorgeous all the photos are and so many weddin ideas too…makes you wish…well makes you wish you had a weddin to plan! Def bookmarkin the blog thanks for sharing, kat x
    .-= Kat´s last blog ..Wings of delight =-.

6. Andrea Yu commented
    July 29th, 2009 at 6:55pm

I want to get married right now! I literally sat and looked at his work for almost an hour. His work is so beautiful and touching. The wedding films left me misty-eyed because they were so sweet. His children portraits are so precious and gave me lots of inspiration given that my cousin wants me to photograph her newest edition to the family, and also her 3 and 4 year old. Thanks so much for sharing!
    .-= Andrea Yu´s last blog ..I Adore You =-.

7. The Shutter commented
    July 29th, 2009 at 7:41pm

Ooooh, I like!
    .-= The Shutter´s last blog ..Raindrops On Roses =-.

8. Holly BG commented
    July 29th, 2009 at 8:32pm

ok the photog is totally gorgeous BUT – yellow shoe source anyone? ***oooh power of the internet please find someone who knows where those beautiful shoes came from and how i can make them miiiiiiiine***

9. josh (in wonderland) commented
    July 30th, 2009 at 1:44am

Oh my god. I love everything about his work. And even more…this couple. They are absolutely adorable and I love their style. The yellow shoes, striped socks, etc—just plain cute.

Honestly, I just spent hours looking at the photos on Jose’s blog and could spend hours more. Such eye-candy!

Thanks for posting about this :D
    .-= josh (in wonderland)´s last blog ..jose villa photography =-.

10. carlotta commented
    July 30th, 2009 at 4:30am

very beautiful!!

11. cyndi commented
    August 2nd, 2009 at 3:52pm

He’s my favorite photographer, hands down.
    .-= cyndi´s last blog ..words to live by =-.

12. bali web design commented
    August 4th, 2009 at 5:02am

what a cute deisgn is it…
    .-= bali web design´s last blog ..Migrasi dari XP ke windows 7 beta =-.

13. Glauce commented
    December 4th, 2009 at 10:23am

This photos and this post changed my life.
    Thanks Decor8 and Jose Villa.