Inspiration

Photographer Jose Villa

July 29, 2009

Have you heard of southern California photographer Jose Villa? Oh baby, oh baby! Just you wait! This man is a total pro and specializes in wedding photography that will make your heart skip a beat. If I ever decide to take second vows with my man I’m contacting Jose. One look at his portfolio and I was smitten, transported, struck…

Photographer Jose Villa

Positively divine. Go have a look. You will swoon and use multiple adjectives simultaneously too.

Psst: Jose has a separate portfolio for all of his gorgeous shots of children and an inspirational blog, too. Oh and did I mention that he teaches workshops? Oh yes… There’s one coming up in Italy in October!

(photos: jose villa)

You Might Also Like

13 Comments

• Reply CherryTreeLane July 29, 2009 at 4:10 pm

I just sent this to anyone I know who is a photographer for inspiration. Amazing!
    .-= CherryTreeLane´s last blog ..Day Two-Greece =-.

• Reply Lindsey @ a GreatFull day July 29, 2009 at 4:14 pm

As a wedding photographer myself, JV has long been one of my favorites. I aspire to one day be 1/4th the photographer he is. His work is so beautiful!

{ Lindsey }
    .-= Lindsey @ a GreatFull day´s last blog ..Caravan Cool =-.

• Reply alex*strawberry lemonade July 29, 2009 at 4:30 pm

Sign me up for Italy please!!! WOWZA!
    .-= alex*strawberry lemonade´s last blog ..It’s late and I’m tired. =-.

• Reply Amy Nieto July 29, 2009 at 4:40 pm

The best thing is he shoots with film and is just as successful as other digital photographers. :) And yes, I aspire to be a 1/4 as awesome as he is!

• Reply Kat July 29, 2009 at 5:04 pm

Oh my god Holly I see what you mean and divine is just the word…I can’t believe how gorgeous all the photos are and so many weddin ideas too…makes you wish…well makes you wish you had a weddin to plan! Def bookmarkin the blog thanks for sharing, kat x
    .-= Kat´s last blog ..Wings of delight =-.

• Reply Andrea Yu July 29, 2009 at 6:55 pm

I want to get married right now! I literally sat and looked at his work for almost an hour. His work is so beautiful and touching. The wedding films left me misty-eyed because they were so sweet. His children portraits are so precious and gave me lots of inspiration given that my cousin wants me to photograph her newest edition to the family, and also her 3 and 4 year old. Thanks so much for sharing!
    .-= Andrea Yu´s last blog ..I Adore You =-.

• Reply The Shutter July 29, 2009 at 7:41 pm

Ooooh, I like!
    .-= The Shutter´s last blog ..Raindrops On Roses =-.

• Reply Holly BG July 29, 2009 at 8:32 pm

ok the photog is totally gorgeous BUT – yellow shoe source anyone? ***oooh power of the internet please find someone who knows where those beautiful shoes came from and how i can make them miiiiiiiine***

• Reply josh (in wonderland) July 30, 2009 at 1:44 am

Oh my god. I love everything about his work. And even more…this couple. They are absolutely adorable and I love their style. The yellow shoes, striped socks, etc—just plain cute.

Honestly, I just spent hours looking at the photos on Jose’s blog and could spend hours more. Such eye-candy!

Thanks for posting about this :D
    .-= josh (in wonderland)´s last blog ..jose villa photography =-.

• Reply carlotta July 30, 2009 at 4:30 am

very beautiful!!

• Reply cyndi August 2, 2009 at 3:52 pm

He’s my favorite photographer, hands down.
    .-= cyndi´s last blog ..words to live by =-.

• Reply bali web design August 4, 2009 at 5:02 am

what a cute deisgn is it…
    .-= bali web design´s last blog ..Migrasi dari XP ke windows 7 beta =-.

• Reply Glauce December 4, 2009 at 10:23 am

This photos and this post changed my life.
    Thanks Decor8 and Jose Villa.