Hello Victory: Biology Charts

Kate from Hello Victory just told me about these amazing vintage biology charts from Germany that she now stocks in her shop. Check these out! My husband had these in school growing up and now they’re in homes as art. I personally love the soft colors…

Hello Victory

I remember back when I posted about the Jung-Koch-Quentell charts a few years back (here) you guys were dying to find an affordable source in the states so Kate just may be your girl!

(images: hello victory)

Posted by decor8 in vintage on July 30, 2009

1. blue bicicletta commented
    July 30th, 2009 at 3:47pm

What a cool idea! I love all of the alternative ideas for wall hangings that are happening now—wallpaper, fabric, charts—anything you can think of!
    .-= blue bicicletta´s last blog ..The Quit Your Day Job Button Celebration! =-.

2. susy commented
    July 30th, 2009 at 3:57pm

i adore kate! her shop is one of my absolute faves and she is a total sweetie. she has a great eye!
    .-= susy´s last blog ..MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS { posters } =-.

3. Shanon commented
    July 30th, 2009 at 5:55pm

Kate is the best! She’s such a friendly and warm spirited person, and I love that she’s from Minnesota too! =) Isn’t her shop the best? And such gorgeous shots of these charts.
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..John Wayne likes Links =-.

4. kate commented
    July 30th, 2009 at 6:31pm

Thank you so much! When I first came upon these my heart skipped a few beats! My mom is also from Germany and she said she had the same ones in her school too! I’m definitely hanging one up in my house. I just need to pick which one!
    .-= kate´s last blog ..Illustrated German Pull Down Biology Chart (Development of the Frog) =-.

5. Kim commented
    July 30th, 2009 at 6:39pm

These are so creepy! Haha Cool…but creepy! =P
    .-= Kim´s last blog ..Swimming In The Rain =-.

6. Callie commented
    July 30th, 2009 at 6:42pm

I want it! I need it! I have to have it!

7. tyna commented
    July 30th, 2009 at 7:38pm

Wow – what a great look! And it totally adds a curveball to the room. I also love that multi fabric chair.

8. City Chic - Jamie commented
    July 30th, 2009 at 9:13pm

Love her shop! And of course a Minnesota gal is the best kind as well :) The photos she took of these are just perfect! I can totally picture them in a home. What a cool find!
    .-= City Chic – Jamie´s last blog ..The Last Few Weeks =-.

9. carol commented
    July 30th, 2009 at 10:05pm

quite beautiful… definitely eerie but a great mood piece for a room.
    her room setting photography is perfect.

10. Elyse commented
    July 30th, 2009 at 11:06pm

Oh my god, YES. Perfection.

11. CherryTreeLane commented
    July 30th, 2009 at 11:31pm

these are grand!
    .-= CherryTreeLane´s last blog ..Day Four-Washington D.C =-.

12. cindy commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 12:54am

these are too cool for school! i love the one with the lungs.
    .-= cindy´s last blog ..Dreaming of Mexico…My Lonely Planet Purchase =-.

13. Toby commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 7:28am

I bought two American educational posters for my brother in law the geneticist. They showed meiosis and mitosis. I thought they were so cool. Then again, I am a physician.
    Love your blog… you are an inspiration!
    .-= Toby´s last blog ..Refuah shleima, Michael =-.

14. michelle commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 7:57am

perfect for a science nerd like myself
    .-= michelle´s last blog ..Think Pink! =-.

15. Margarita commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 7:57am

I want one for my house! I am off to search for this educative vintage posters. So cool!!
    .-= Margarita´s last blog ..Harriot Smith gorgeous work =-.

16. visualingual commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 8:05am

Gorgeous! Along similar lines, we have six oology [egg] illustrations hanging above our bed; you can see them on Flickr.
    .-= visualingual´s last blog ..Over-the-Rhine Building Footprint Print =-.

17. Fee commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 8:18am

We had them in school just about 17 years ago :-)!
    .-= Fee´s last blog ..Glückskinder und Wimmelbilder à la Fee =-.

18. samantha hahn commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 8:42am

omg….I love these so much!!! I’ve been looking for a really good one…One that’s not creepy or too science-y. Maybe more along the botanical lines or even insect. Gotta go check this out more now. Good find.
    .-= samantha hahn´s last blog ..New work sneak preview: Midcentury chair prints =-.

19. samantha hahn commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 8:48am

ohhhh, found some really great ones on ebay….http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=botanical+chart&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=vintage+botanical+chart&_osacat=0#item29ffe0cb04

gotta wait till we move to a bigger apt though!!