Online Version of Frankie Magazine

If you’re a fan of Aussie fashion mag Frankie like I am, you’ll be happy to know that those of us outside of Australia can download Frankie issues from their website. Yay! I did not know about this until recently when one of the editors let me know via a tweet. Of course, there’s a fee involved for each issue, but if you love the magazine you’ll no doubt have little problem shelling out the cash for your own personal copy to support it. Though I’m a bigger fan of the hard copy over the electronic because I’m old school and since I fear more and more mags may fold for good, I think that when magazines want to reach out to a broader, international market that it’s wise of them to have electronic versions available.

Frankie Mag: e-copies!

Frankie Mag: e-copies!

I guess in the end if I cannot have a hard copy of Frankie I guess an e-version will have to do… :) Find out more information on how to get your hands on these here.

- – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -

Editor’s Note: I’m heading out for the day to finish some pre-move errands (we leave our house Saturday morning – eek!) so if you’ve emailed and I haven’t gotten back to you I’m sorry – it’s best to tweet me at this point as I’m not glued to my laptop day and night as I usually am — but I do carry my trusty iPod Touch with me so I can answer your tweets if you send them to @decor8. Also, there will be no Musical Thursday this week simply because I don’t have time to write it — but I’ll say this — the 500 Days of Summer CD is great so be sure to check it out!

(images: frankie mag)

Posted by decor8 in Books + Magazines, fashion + accessories on July 30, 2009

1. CherryTreeLane commented
    July 30th, 2009 at 11:23am

That soundtrack is amazing (I am eagerly awaiting the next volume of SHE AND HIM) and i am off to check out FRANKIE!
    .-= CherryTreeLane´s last blog ..Day Three-Brazil =-.

2. maria commented
    July 30th, 2009 at 11:28am

I’ve only recently found out about Frankie magazine and I totally adore it!!
    .-= maria´s last blog ..Pay it Forward and a New Blog Award =-.

3. suki commented
    July 30th, 2009 at 5:12pm

very very proud of Frankie !!! I buy every issue since it started. I am happy to send you the magazine if you can’t get it over there :)

4. The Shutter commented
    July 30th, 2009 at 6:11pm

Just saw the movie and loved it. Can’t wait to hear the soundtrack. I’m off to check out Frankie. This looks like my kind of magazine. Good luck with the move!
    .-= The Shutter´s last blog ..Up Up And Away =-.

5. kat-teamkitten commented
    August 2nd, 2009 at 3:46pm

i looove Frankie mag! Full of lots of goodies and they usually have a lovely artsy poster with each issue too!
    .-= kat-teamkitten´s last blog ..baa baa babushka babooshka =-.