Sparrow’s Nest – New To You Furniture

Nichole wrote in from the Sparrow’s Nest to share some of her recent furniture projects with us where she took some pieces in need of help and gave them each a terrific overhaul, then sells them in her online shop. I love chevron patterns and so I think that the pink and white end table is quite a cutie, don’t you?

Sparrow's Nest

Would you like some inspiration for your next furniture fix-up project? Or are you looking for a fresh add to your space? Nichole’s your girl!

(images: sparrow’s nest)

Posted by decor8 in diy, etsy, furniture on July 31, 2009

1. Jen Singh commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 10:58am

I see those styles of end tables at thrift stores all the time and LOVE this fix-up-very nice!
    .-= Jen Singh´s last blog ..A little bird told me-6×6 original painting =-.

2. Andrea commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 11:13am

Hi,
    I just gave away tables like that to the Salvation Army! One person’s garbage another persons creative canvas…The table looks great.
    Andrea
    .-= Andrea´s last blog ..Breathe Deeply =-.

3. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 12:06pm

So cute! I love repainting old furniture and giving it new life!
    xo
    Melis

4. Brandi commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 12:13pm

Oh no! That buffet is absolutely torturous! I love it and could use something precisely like that in my kitchen. But sadly, I’ll be in San Diego (so far from Nichole in Missouri). I’m going to have to gather some inspiration from her site and hope I can find such an exceptional (and affordable) piece in southern CA.
    .-= Brandi´s last blog ..Coolest Finds of the Day =-.

5. Jennifer commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 1:19pm

Both very inspiring, especially the last one. I too see those tables in thrift stores all the time, could make for a very cute and inexpensive project!
    .-= Jennifer´s last blog ..Current Love: Skirts from Orangy Porangy =-.

6. Eileen commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 3:25pm

I just gave new life to an old chair I rescued from my former workplace (it took over a year to get around to it but fixing up my den/office was the push I needed). It’s one of those old fashioned office chairs. Unfortunately now my cat loves the new look and has taken over.
    .-= Eileen´s last blog ..Day 8 – July 29, 2009 =-.

7. Nichole commented
    August 3rd, 2009 at 1:03am

Oh My…thanks so much for featuring my pieces. How fan-freakin’ tastic is this!!! YAY! What an honor.

8. Rachel commented
    August 3rd, 2009 at 10:59pm

the white table is so pretty!!!!
    .-= Rachel´s last blog ..Shop of the Week: Lovely Sweet William =-.

9. Katie commented
    August 5th, 2009 at 11:24am

Wow! I love her shop! That little pink and black table is just precious. I’m so inspired.

10. Arif Shaik commented
    August 1st, 2010 at 7:02am

The tips impressed me alot. I like the information posted.

11. Evie Zaccardelli commented
    August 17th, 2010 at 12:53pm

What a coincidence – in my lounge, I’ve just finished painting a table, mantelpiece, and dresser pale blue – there are pics on my blog if you’d like to see.
    Evie Zaccardelli´s last blog post ..Vintage dolls and dresser