DIY, Etsy Faves, Objects

Sparrow’s Nest – New To You Furniture

July 31, 2009

Nichole wrote in from the Sparrow’s Nest to share some of her recent furniture projects with us where she took some pieces in need of help and gave them each a terrific overhaul, then sells them in her online shop. I love chevron patterns and so I think that the pink and white end table is quite a cutie, don’t you?

Sparrows Nest   New To You Furniture

Would you like some inspiration for your next furniture fix-up project? Or are you looking for a fresh add to your space? Nichole’s your girl!

(images: sparrow’s nest)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Jen Singh July 31, 2009 at 10:58 am

I see those styles of end tables at thrift stores all the time and LOVE this fix-up-very nice!
    .-= Jen Singh´s last blog ..A little bird told me-6×6 original painting =-.

• Reply Andrea July 31, 2009 at 11:13 am

I just gave away tables like that to the Salvation Army! One person’s garbage another persons creative canvas…The table looks great.
    .-= Andrea´s last blog ..Breathe Deeply =-.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente July 31, 2009 at 12:06 pm

So cute! I love repainting old furniture and giving it new life!

• Reply Brandi July 31, 2009 at 12:13 pm

Oh no! That buffet is absolutely torturous! I love it and could use something precisely like that in my kitchen. But sadly, I’ll be in San Diego (so far from Nichole in Missouri). I’m going to have to gather some inspiration from her site and hope I can find such an exceptional (and affordable) piece in southern CA.
    .-= Brandi´s last blog ..Coolest Finds of the Day =-.

• Reply Jennifer July 31, 2009 at 1:19 pm

Both very inspiring, especially the last one. I too see those tables in thrift stores all the time, could make for a very cute and inexpensive project!
    .-= Jennifer´s last blog ..Current Love: Skirts from Orangy Porangy =-.

• Reply Eileen July 31, 2009 at 3:25 pm

I just gave new life to an old chair I rescued from my former workplace (it took over a year to get around to it but fixing up my den/office was the push I needed). It’s one of those old fashioned office chairs. Unfortunately now my cat loves the new look and has taken over.
    .-= Eileen´s last blog ..Day 8 – July 29, 2009 =-.

• Reply Nichole August 3, 2009 at 1:03 am

Oh My…thanks so much for featuring my pieces. How fan-freakin’ tastic is this!!! YAY! What an honor.

• Reply Rachel August 3, 2009 at 10:59 pm

the white table is so pretty!!!!
    .-= Rachel´s last blog ..Shop of the Week: Lovely Sweet William =-.

• Reply Katie August 5, 2009 at 11:24 am

Wow! I love her shop! That little pink and black table is just precious. I’m so inspired.

• Reply Arif Shaik August 1, 2010 at 7:02 am

The tips impressed me alot. I like the information posted.

• Reply Evie Zaccardelli August 17, 2010 at 12:53 pm

What a coincidence – in my lounge, I’ve just finished painting a table, mantelpiece, and dresser pale blue – there are pics on my blog if you’d like to see.