Stylist Lucyina Moodie

July 31, 2009

I briefly mentioned interiors stylist Lucyina Moodie several months back (here) but had you blinked, you may have missed it so I’m devoting a proper post to this talented lady… Lucyina is a freelance stylist working in the UK who has been on her own for about 9 years (go freelance!), prior to that she was a contributing stylist at BBC Good Homes magazine. Here’s a tiny peek into her online portfolio below.

Stylist Lucyina Moodie

Stylist Lucyina Moodie

Stylist Lucyina Moodie

To view more, please visit her gorgeous rooms right here. Don’t you just love viewing work like this? Oh I do… so, so much.

(images: lucyina moodie)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Hena Tayeb July 31, 2009 at 9:34 am

great blog, each post more inspiring than the last.

• Reply Olha Pryymak July 31, 2009 at 9:43 am

oh my goodness, how can I live in one of those spaces (the stripy bedroom, please) for a least a day?!
    .-= Olha Pryymak´s last blog ..Just coffee for today =-.

• Reply Jamie July 31, 2009 at 9:50 am

omg so beautiful! so so beautiful!
    .-= Jamie´s last blog ..making the best of the WORST =-.

• Reply Shanon July 31, 2009 at 9:55 am

Those first 3 are killer. Love! =)
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..Have a lazy summer weekend… =-.

• Reply megan July 31, 2009 at 10:17 am

i love your blog. all the posts are so great. i love that first picture with the birds.
    .-= megan´s last blog ..close =-.

• Reply simply hue July 31, 2009 at 11:35 am

These images are mouth watering! Thanks for sharing another talented stylist with us, Holly. xo
    .-= simply hue´s last blog ..Monday’s The Big Day! =-.

• Reply Andrea Yu July 31, 2009 at 12:29 pm

Oh…wow. When I saw this post and them went to the website I found myself gaping. It’s all so beautiful. I want all of those rooms!
    .-= Andrea Yu´s last blog ..Happy Songs for a Happy Weekend! =-.

• Reply Helen - HJM Art Gallery July 31, 2009 at 2:48 pm

WOW! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Colors are amazing! Great blog as well! Please visit mine:
    .-= Helen – HJM Art Gallery ´s last blog ..Just the two of us Original Blue Red Landscape Tree Bird Sunrise Painting FREE USA SHIPPING =-.

• Reply Natascha July 31, 2009 at 4:59 pm

I Love her! I have collected some pics of her ’cause her work is so inspiring! Gorgeous!

.-= Natascha´s last blog ..Have a wonderful weekend! =-.

• Reply Kylie @ All Things Lovely July 31, 2009 at 10:35 pm

Couldn’t you just gaze at these all day? Now I wish MY home looked like some of these!
    .-= Kylie @ All Things Lovely´s last blog ..Beautiful Wall Stickers =-.

• Reply beth gunnell August 1, 2009 at 3:45 am

What wonderful choice of colours…gorgeous work, inspiring.
    .-= beth gunnell´s last blog ..Christmas in July =-.

• Reply Penny Patten August 1, 2009 at 7:56 pm

Love her work, really like the bird wall paper, the colors, as well as the chandlier.

• Reply Merissa Revestir August 2, 2009 at 4:57 am

Wow! I like her style! Thanks for making another post on her :)
    .-= Merissa Revestir´s last blog ..:My New Makeover: =-.

• Reply Julie Cove August 2, 2009 at 10:55 am

I absolutely love the bird collage, gorgeous work and great style.
    .-= Julie Cove´s last blog ..Having fun with Glass =-.

• Reply Macy August 3, 2009 at 8:40 am

The old palace decor is my favorite! Yet again, like it sprung straight from my dreams.
    .-= Macy´s last blog ..Awoooooo =-.

• Reply Amy - no. 15 creative August 3, 2009 at 1:44 pm

I love her work. The one with the figs is my favorite.
    .-= Amy – no. 15 creative´s last blog ..Foto Friday =-.

• Reply alex*strawberry lemonade August 3, 2009 at 5:10 pm

I think it would be soooo amazing to be a stylist. These colors are all so yummy….can we just run off and start doing this? Finding cool things and making other people pay for them??? hee. The bottom 8 are especially yum-tastic!!
    .-= alex*strawberry lemonade´s last blog ..It’s Stahl, Doll! =-.

• Reply jennifer jane August 4, 2009 at 10:58 am

Oh my!
    Those low-hung chandeliers are delicious!

What are the little jars?

• Reply LD August 4, 2009 at 11:26 am

Thanks so much for introducing us to Lucyina! Her work is breathtaking, I just spent all morning gazing at her work. Simply amazing! Thanks, again.
    .-= LD´s last blog ..Inspired. =-.

• Reply Marie August 6, 2009 at 3:57 pm

I’m so pleased you’ve posted about Lucyina. She’s an amazing stylist and a fabulous person too. Lucyina was my styling mentor, and has given me so much guidence, as much as I love styling my own shoots I miss my days assisiting Lucyina x

• Reply Pippa Jameson August 23, 2010 at 5:46 pm

I work as a stylist in the UK and Lucyina is deffinately one of the best! Lovely blog ;0)