Stylist Lucyina Moodie

I briefly mentioned interiors stylist Lucyina Moodie several months back (here) but had you blinked, you may have missed it so I’m devoting a proper post to this talented lady… Lucyina is a freelance stylist working in the UK who has been on her own for about 9 years (go freelance!), prior to that she was a contributing stylist at BBC Good Homes magazine. Here’s a tiny peek into her online portfolio below.

Lucyina Moodie

Lucyina Moodie

Lucyina Moodie

To view more, please visit her gorgeous rooms right here. Don’t you just love viewing work like this? Oh I do… so, so much.

(images: lucyina moodie)

Posted by decor8 in inspiration on July 31, 2009

1. Hena Tayeb commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 9:34am

great blog, each post more inspiring than the last.

2. Olha Pryymak commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 9:43am

oh my goodness, how can I live in one of those spaces (the stripy bedroom, please) for a least a day?!
    .-= Olha Pryymak´s last blog ..Just coffee for today =-.

3. Jamie commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 9:50am

omg so beautiful! so so beautiful!
    .-= Jamie´s last blog ..making the best of the WORST =-.

4. Shanon commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 9:55am

Those first 3 are killer. Love! =)
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..Have a lazy summer weekend… =-.

5. megan commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 10:17am

i love your blog. all the posts are so great. i love that first picture with the birds.
    .-= megan´s last blog ..close =-.

6. simply hue commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 11:35am

These images are mouth watering! Thanks for sharing another talented stylist with us, Holly. xo
    .-= simply hue´s last blog ..Monday’s The Big Day! =-.

7. Andrea Yu commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 12:29pm

Oh…wow. When I saw this post and them went to the website I found myself gaping. It’s all so beautiful. I want all of those rooms!
    .-= Andrea Yu´s last blog ..Happy Songs for a Happy Weekend! =-.

8. Helen - HJM Art Gallery commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 2:48pm

WOW! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Colors are amazing! Great blog as well! Please visit mine: http://hjmart.blogspot.com
    .-= Helen – HJM Art Gallery ´s last blog ..Just the two of us Original Blue Red Landscape Tree Bird Sunrise Painting FREE USA SHIPPING =-.

9. Natascha commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 4:59pm

I Love her! I have collected some pics of her ’cause her work is so inspiring! Gorgeous!

Natascha
    .-= Natascha´s last blog ..Have a wonderful weekend! =-.

10. Kylie @ All Things Lovely commented
    July 31st, 2009 at 10:35pm

Couldn’t you just gaze at these all day? Now I wish MY home looked like some of these!
    .-= Kylie @ All Things Lovely´s last blog ..Beautiful Wall Stickers =-.

11. beth gunnell commented
    August 1st, 2009 at 3:45am

What wonderful choice of colours…gorgeous work, inspiring.
    .-= beth gunnell´s last blog ..Christmas in July =-.

12. Penny Patten commented
    August 1st, 2009 at 7:56pm

Love her work, really like the bird wall paper, the colors, as well as the chandlier.

13. Merissa Revestir commented
    August 2nd, 2009 at 4:57am

Wow! I like her style! Thanks for making another post on her :)
    .-= Merissa Revestir´s last blog ..:My New Makeover: =-.

14. Julie Cove commented
    August 2nd, 2009 at 10:55am

I absolutely love the bird collage, gorgeous work and great style.
    .-= Julie Cove´s last blog ..Having fun with Glass =-.

15. Macy commented
    August 3rd, 2009 at 8:40am

The old palace decor is my favorite! Yet again, like it sprung straight from my dreams.
    .-= Macy´s last blog ..Awoooooo =-.

16. Amy - no. 15 creative commented
    August 3rd, 2009 at 1:44pm

I love her work. The one with the figs is my favorite.
    .-= Amy – no. 15 creative´s last blog ..Foto Friday =-.

17. alex*strawberry lemonade commented
    August 3rd, 2009 at 5:10pm

I think it would be soooo amazing to be a stylist. These colors are all so yummy….can we just run off and start doing this? Finding cool things and making other people pay for them??? hee. The bottom 8 are especially yum-tastic!!
    .-= alex*strawberry lemonade´s last blog ..It’s Stahl, Doll! =-.

18. jennifer jane commented
    August 4th, 2009 at 10:58am

Oh my!
    Those low-hung chandeliers are delicious!

What are the little jars?

19. LD commented
    August 4th, 2009 at 11:26am

Thanks so much for introducing us to Lucyina! Her work is breathtaking, I just spent all morning gazing at her work. Simply amazing! Thanks, again.
    .-= LD´s last blog ..Inspired. =-.

20. Marie commented
    August 6th, 2009 at 3:57pm

I’m so pleased you’ve posted about Lucyina. She’s an amazing stylist and a fabulous person too. Lucyina was my styling mentor, and has given me so much guidence, as much as I love styling my own shoots I miss my days assisiting Lucyina x

21. Pippa Jameson commented
    August 23rd, 2010 at 5:46pm

I work as a stylist in the UK and Lucyina is deffinately one of the best! Lovely blog ;0)