Things

Eva Ricci Photography

August 21, 2009

Soft, feminine florals make my heart go pitter pat. I just heard from Eva Ricci, a photographer who just opened an Etsy shop (as in, yesterday) and she told me that she’s looking to reach out to the online photography and art community a little more in order to branch out a bit. Let’s make her feel welcome, shall we? Group hug! he he. Well the only way I can think of to make her feel good about her new shop is for us to simply visit her it and to hop on over to herFlickr photostream where you can find more of her photography. I just added her as a Flickr contact myself, maybe you can do the same if you’d like…

Eva Ricci Photography

Eva Ricci Photography

It’s always nice to reach out to new faces online — fresh talent is always welcome here!

(images: eva ricci)

16 Comments

• Reply Blaze Danielle August 21, 2009 at 3:38 pm

You have a gorgeous blog! :) Lovely photographs! An inspiring post to muse about while I sketch!
    .-= Blaze Danielle´s last blog ..In which I can backfloat again =-.

• Reply Kristie Roda August 21, 2009 at 4:06 pm

Eva Ricci has really beautiful photography on sale, very nice and dreamy… good luck with Etsy! ;O)
    .-= Kristie Roda´s last blog ..Etsy Treasures I adore… =-.

• Reply Kim August 21, 2009 at 4:09 pm

Gorgeous! I will definitely have to add her on Flickr! =)
    .-= Kim´s last blog ..Gucci Fall 09 Ad Campaign =-.

• Reply Amy August 21, 2009 at 4:53 pm

Very pretty photos! Just added to my Etsy faves!
    .-= Amy´s last blog ..Don’t read this post if you have an aversion to cute baby animals… =-.

• Reply pinkbathtub August 21, 2009 at 5:09 pm

So soft and beautiful!
    .-= pinkbathtub´s last blog ..In the home studio with Marisa Haedike of Creative Thursday. =-.

• Reply Jennifer August 21, 2009 at 6:07 pm

Lovely photos!!!!!
    .-= Jennifer´s last blog ..Going to California =-.

• Reply Jenny McNiece August 21, 2009 at 8:47 pm

Love your posts!

• Reply Marit August 22, 2009 at 4:53 am

Lovely photos!
    .-= Marit´s last blog ..Searching active members! =-.

• Reply Kat August 22, 2009 at 6:10 am

Eva.. Lovely to see you on decor8
    your photos are so delicate and gorgeous you know I love them!
    Congrats on the shop too! kat x
    .-= Kat´s last blog ..Live by the sun, Love by the moon =-.

• Reply Eva Ricci August 22, 2009 at 6:52 am

WOW….. Thank you so much for featuring me here…. I’m so moved you have no idea.
    A dream… Thank you.
    It was “amiedesigns69’s” who visited my flickr stream and left me a message to tell me she saw me here…. I quickly ran over and here are my photos…AHHHHHHHH

My etsy shop is so new… I haven’t posted all my photos yet… but if you like anything that you find on my stream, contact me and I will be glad to place it on my etsy shop.

Thank you again… and I look forward to seeing more of you all and you will surely be seeing A LOT MORE of me… and my art.

HUGS
    eva
    .-= Eva Ricci´s last blog ..Butterfly =-.

• Reply Dee August 22, 2009 at 10:47 am

Eva’s images only touch on the amazing talent and eye that she has for photography! Here florals are simply breathtaking and while her fine art still and landscapes are nothing short of magical!

• Reply Shana Rae August 22, 2009 at 10:52 am

First off, I LOVE Eva Ricci! She is not only an amazing photographer, but a wonderful friend! I’m so lucky that she uses my textures too!

Thank you for featuring her! There is nothing more welcoming (and exciting) than being featured here at Decor8! We are so lucky that you are so good to us! ?

Congrats, Eva!

• Reply Genelle August 22, 2009 at 12:02 pm

Beautiful photos/art! Just my style! Definately adding her to my “favs” in Etsy!
    .-= Genelle´s last blog ..Springtime Blooms and Windowboxes Card =-.

• Reply Victoria Bennett Beyer August 22, 2009 at 12:08 pm

Quite lovely! Best wishes!

• Reply Betty Jo August 23, 2009 at 4:25 am

How wonderful to see my sweet Flickr friend Eva Ricci and her gorgeous work here!

Eva I wish you all the success in the world on your beautiful new Etsy shop. ?
    .-= Betty Jo´s last blog ..it’s official =-.

• Reply Laura August 24, 2009 at 9:01 am

Oh, the second photo on the post is just amazing. Love it! :)
    .-= Laura´s last blog ..Weekly Find: Daisy Jane Fabrics =-.