New Martha Stewart Punches

Martha, Martha, Martha! Am I the only geek in the room or do products like this really get you all hot and bothered like they do for me… Sheesh I love hand crafts and especially things from the Martha Stewart collection. I have to order a few and have my mom ship them over. That is what mothers are for with daughters living in other countries, right? Oh mom…

martha martha martha~

I love these little swirls, they remind me of hostess cupcakes. :) And by the way — for a limited time, you can enter code PUNCH20 upon checkout at the MS Craft Store online to receive 20% off of your purchase.

Click here to view a video to learn how to use these punches…

P.S. Martha’s online craft store ships worldwide!

(image: martha stewart)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts on August 24, 2009

1. Andee commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 9:43am

Oh, those are too cute. Why do you tempt me with such adorable stuff?

2. Elyse commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 9:59am

I nearly hyperventilated looking at that. SO great! Thank you so very much for sharing! =D
    .-= Elyse´s last blog ..CD101’s Summerfest. =-.

3. Shanon commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 10:01am

I love this punch! Normally I don’t so much care of punches. I don’t know why. I guess I just don’t craft much. But this is stellar. Happy Monday Holly!
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..Tart & Links Friday! =-.

4. decor8 commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 10:17am

he he Elyse, you’re cute. :) :) :)

5. yael commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 11:18am

This is terrrrrrrrrific Holly!!!!!!!
    .-= yael´s last blog ..Say cheese – pendant =-.

6. {tig} commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 11:43am

oh my goodness! must. order. now.
    .-= {tig}´s last blog ..{sesame magazine + an interview} =-.

7. Lindsay @ Likely Design commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 11:48am

I just recently started getting into punches, and those are so adorable!! Oh, Martha…and Holly… :)
    .-= Lindsay @ Likely Design´s last blog ..{LC Decor Studio} Officially up on Etsy! =-.

8. Fiona Richards commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 12:03pm

This is FANTASTIC. I have so many of her punches – but I need these ones too!

{Too bad she’s started selling her stuff at Walmart though – yikes!}
    .-= Fiona Richards´s last blog .. =-.

9. Lana commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 2:53pm

Oh my word, that is so cool!!! Yes, it might mean admitting to be a bit of a freak but who cares, I’d love to have one!
    .-= Lana´s last blog ..Dreamy work place =-.

10. Pixie commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 3:19pm

Oh, these are cute!
    .-= Pixie´s last blog ..Tourist Day in Central Park =-.

11. Julia @ Mélanger commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 4:32pm

Awwwwwww, so cute! Thank you for pointing these out. I’ve not been to MS Craft online for a while. Best get there as I don’t want to miss these. How truly adorable. I can see me punching away madly already!
    .-= Julia @ Mélanger´s last blog ..{ Chocolate Éclairs } =-.

12. Jennifer commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 4:56pm

So cute! I love those! I love going to Michael’s and just staring at everything on the “Martha” aisle. Why can’t other companies put as much thought into design and packaging?
    .-= Jennifer´s last blog ..Going to California =-.

13. blue bicicletta commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 7:24pm

Those are amazing!
    .-= blue bicicletta´s last blog ..To the Chapel =-.

14. alex*strawberry lemonade commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 7:35pm

I’ve never been compelled to buy a punchie thing until now. I loooove it. And now have a huge craving for chocolate cupcakes!!!
    .-= alex*strawberry lemonade´s last blog ..Beautiful Animation for Grizzy Bear’s Two Weeks =-.

15. Kim - The TomKat Studio commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 8:49pm

I LOVE IT! I’m with you….these type of new arrivals make me want to do leaps (ballet style) around my house, and sometimes I do just that! :)
    .-= Kim – The TomKat Studio´s last blog ..Local Love: Domestic Bliss in Mesa, AZ =-.

16. Georgia @ Yeah Hello commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 8:50pm

OMG! I need one of these so bad.. YOU ROCK, I had no idea they came out with this style! SOOOO COOOL.
    .-= Georgia @ Yeah Hello´s last blog ..Destash Supplies Front Page Etsy Today! =-.

17. Kim - The TomKat Studio commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 8:51pm

Holly – Also, I had to tell you that the day I read your post about PaPaYa (had never heard of them before), I stopped in a local boutique (a rare occassion), picked up a beautiful wall hanging, turned it over to discover it was made by PaPaYa! Decided it was meant to be….and now it’s in my craft room! :) LOVE it! (see my post below through comment luv)

18. Kate commented
    August 24th, 2009 at 9:10pm

Love this! Thanks for sharing!
    .-= Kate´s last blog ..Sour Green Apple-tinis Because Teachers Love Apples…or do they? =-.

19. Eliana@BYSE commented
    August 25th, 2009 at 10:35am

Too cute!

20. jennifer lorton commented
    August 25th, 2009 at 3:26pm

Love ‘em, want ‘em, thanks for sharing and thanks for the discount code, it’s all irresistable.
    .-= jennifer lorton´s last blog ..Meatless Monday =-.

21. LD commented
    August 25th, 2009 at 7:24pm

Love these!!! Martha’s craft supplies are so fun to play with! Great find! And thanks for the discount code!!
    .-= LD´s last blog ..DIY: Paper Butterfly Napkin Rings =-.

22. NB commented
    August 26th, 2009 at 3:00pm

This is adorable!

Question for Holly or any of the readers– On the Martha page, I see a loop punch and a loop punch set, but I can’t figure out the difference. I’m totally clueless about crafty things, but want to get this for my mommy, and don’t know which to order.

Thank you for your help!

23. decor8 commented
    August 26th, 2009 at 3:42pm

NB – You can buy them both separate or there is a set for twentysomething dollars that includes both tools. You need both to do both the edges and the sides of a piece of paper or card. There is a video on the page from someone from Martha’s staff — you may want to watch it to understand it better. I had to watch it too, I was confused at first!!

24. Making it Lovely commented
    August 27th, 2009 at 5:05pm

Ohmigosh, I LOVE those punches! Must purchase…
    .-= Making it Lovely´s last blog ..Feeling Slightly Blue in the Dining Room =-.