Arts + Crafts

New Martha Stewart Punches

August 24, 2009

Martha, Martha, Martha! Am I the only geek in the room or do products like this really get you all hot and bothered like they do for me… Sheesh I love hand crafts and especially things from the Martha Stewart collection. I have to order a few and have my mom ship them over. That is what mothers are for with daughters living in other countries, right? Oh mom…

New Martha Stewart Punches

I love these little swirls, they remind me of hostess cupcakes. :) And by the way — for a limited time, you can enter code PUNCH20 upon checkout at the MS Craft Store online to receive 20% off of your purchase.

Click here to view a video to learn how to use these punches…

P.S. Martha’s online craft store ships worldwide!

(image: martha stewart)

You Might Also Like

24 Comments

• Reply Andee August 24, 2009 at 9:43 am

Oh, those are too cute. Why do you tempt me with such adorable stuff?

• Reply Elyse August 24, 2009 at 9:59 am

I nearly hyperventilated looking at that. SO great! Thank you so very much for sharing! =D
    .-= Elyse´s last blog ..CD101’s Summerfest. =-.

• Reply decor8 August 24, 2009 at 10:17 am

he he Elyse, you’re cute. :) :) :)

• Reply Shanon August 24, 2009 at 10:01 am

I love this punch! Normally I don’t so much care of punches. I don’t know why. I guess I just don’t craft much. But this is stellar. Happy Monday Holly!
    .-= Shanon´s last blog ..Tart & Links Friday! =-.

• Reply yael August 24, 2009 at 11:18 am

This is terrrrrrrrrific Holly!!!!!!!
    .-= yael´s last blog ..Say cheese – pendant =-.

• Reply {tig} August 24, 2009 at 11:43 am

oh my goodness! must. order. now.
    .-= {tig}´s last blog ..{sesame magazine + an interview} =-.

• Reply Lindsay @ Likely Design August 24, 2009 at 11:48 am

I just recently started getting into punches, and those are so adorable!! Oh, Martha…and Holly… :)
    .-= Lindsay @ Likely Design´s last blog ..{LC Decor Studio} Officially up on Etsy! =-.

• Reply Fiona Richards August 24, 2009 at 12:03 pm

This is FANTASTIC. I have so many of her punches – but I need these ones too!

{Too bad she’s started selling her stuff at Walmart though – yikes!}
    .-= Fiona Richards´s last blog .. =-.

• Reply Lana August 24, 2009 at 2:53 pm

Oh my word, that is so cool!!! Yes, it might mean admitting to be a bit of a freak but who cares, I’d love to have one!
    .-= Lana´s last blog ..Dreamy work place =-.

• Reply Pixie August 24, 2009 at 3:19 pm

Oh, these are cute!
    .-= Pixie´s last blog ..Tourist Day in Central Park =-.

• Reply Julia @ Mélanger August 24, 2009 at 4:32 pm

Awwwwwww, so cute! Thank you for pointing these out. I’ve not been to MS Craft online for a while. Best get there as I don’t want to miss these. How truly adorable. I can see me punching away madly already!
    .-= Julia @ Mélanger´s last blog ..{ Chocolate Éclairs } =-.

• Reply Jennifer August 24, 2009 at 4:56 pm

So cute! I love those! I love going to Michael’s and just staring at everything on the “Martha” aisle. Why can’t other companies put as much thought into design and packaging?
    .-= Jennifer´s last blog ..Going to California =-.

• Reply blue bicicletta August 24, 2009 at 7:24 pm

Those are amazing!
    .-= blue bicicletta´s last blog ..To the Chapel =-.

• Reply alex*strawberry lemonade August 24, 2009 at 7:35 pm

I’ve never been compelled to buy a punchie thing until now. I loooove it. And now have a huge craving for chocolate cupcakes!!!
    .-= alex*strawberry lemonade´s last blog ..Beautiful Animation for Grizzy Bear’s Two Weeks =-.

• Reply Kim - The TomKat Studio August 24, 2009 at 8:49 pm

I LOVE IT! I’m with you….these type of new arrivals make me want to do leaps (ballet style) around my house, and sometimes I do just that! :)
    .-= Kim – The TomKat Studio´s last blog ..Local Love: Domestic Bliss in Mesa, AZ =-.

• Reply Georgia @ Yeah Hello August 24, 2009 at 8:50 pm

OMG! I need one of these so bad.. YOU ROCK, I had no idea they came out with this style! SOOOO COOOL.
    .-= Georgia @ Yeah Hello´s last blog ..Destash Supplies Front Page Etsy Today! =-.

• Reply Kim - The TomKat Studio August 24, 2009 at 8:51 pm

Holly – Also, I had to tell you that the day I read your post about PaPaYa (had never heard of them before), I stopped in a local boutique (a rare occassion), picked up a beautiful wall hanging, turned it over to discover it was made by PaPaYa! Decided it was meant to be….and now it’s in my craft room! :) LOVE it! (see my post below through comment luv)

• Reply Kate August 24, 2009 at 9:10 pm

Love this! Thanks for sharing!
    .-= Kate´s last blog ..Sour Green Apple-tinis Because Teachers Love Apples…or do they? =-.

• Reply Eliana@BYSE August 25, 2009 at 10:35 am

Too cute!

• Reply jennifer lorton August 25, 2009 at 3:26 pm

Love ’em, want ’em, thanks for sharing and thanks for the discount code, it’s all irresistable.
    .-= jennifer lorton´s last blog ..Meatless Monday =-.

• Reply LD August 25, 2009 at 7:24 pm

Love these!!! Martha’s craft supplies are so fun to play with! Great find! And thanks for the discount code!!
    .-= LD´s last blog ..DIY: Paper Butterfly Napkin Rings =-.

• Reply NB August 26, 2009 at 3:00 pm

This is adorable!

Question for Holly or any of the readers– On the Martha page, I see a loop punch and a loop punch set, but I can’t figure out the difference. I’m totally clueless about crafty things, but want to get this for my mommy, and don’t know which to order.

Thank you for your help!

• Reply decor8 August 26, 2009 at 3:42 pm

NB – You can buy them both separate or there is a set for twentysomething dollars that includes both tools. You need both to do both the edges and the sides of a piece of paper or card. There is a video on the page from someone from Martha’s staff — you may want to watch it to understand it better. I had to watch it too, I was confused at first!!

• Reply Making it Lovely August 27, 2009 at 5:05 pm

Ohmigosh, I LOVE those punches! Must purchase…
    .-= Making it Lovely´s last blog ..Feeling Slightly Blue in the Dining Room =-.