Pattern Bakery

Have you heard of the Pattern Bakery in Finland? Well you are about to because I just wrote about them this morning over at Real Simple. Click here to check it out if you’d like to see more…

Pattern Bakery

By the way, I hope you don’t mind when I tease you to visit another spot online where I’ve posted something. I’m not trying to pimp my work but I do like to share these lovely companies with you and don’t want you to miss them in case you don’t check out the other spots where I contribute these days. :)

(image: pattern bakery)

Posted by decor8 in textiles on August 28, 2009

1. Brooke H commented
    August 28th, 2009 at 6:56am

Please, pimp away! We’re hear to read about all your fab finds.
    .-= Brooke H´s last blog ..Step 2: Polished line drawing =-.

2. juliette commented
    August 28th, 2009 at 7:26am

i don’t mind b/c i can’t subscribe to just YOUR stuff over there and subscribing to all of it is just too much!
    .-= juliette´s last blog ..Ninainvorm Inspires =-.

3. Diana commented
    August 28th, 2009 at 7:45am

I don’t mind at all, Holly! I always figured you were excited to share the shop or artist or whatever, but couldn’t just copy and paste the post from Real Simple (obviously that would be wrong to do).

Confession – I don’t read Real Simple’s blog regularly, so I would have missed hearing about Pattern Bakery! (RS wins too, as you actually get me over to the site.)
    .-= Diana´s last blog ..The System is Down =-.

4. cdelphine commented
    August 28th, 2009 at 10:29am

I like it when you post about your real simple column because I never remember to check it. so please keep doing it and don’t feel like you’re being obnoxious or anything.
    .-= cdelphine´s last blog ..(Untitled) =-.

5. julieann commented
    August 28th, 2009 at 10:46am

I love when you point us in the direction..sometimes I forget to skip over to RS but Decor8 is a daily read! Pimp away : )
    .-= julieann´s last blog ..Up Up and away! =-.

6. Six Different Ways commented
    August 28th, 2009 at 1:12pm

I agree! I dont mind at all because it reminds me to check out your other work.
    .-= Six Different Ways´s last blog ..Odd Decorating Choices =-.

7. Rachel commented
    August 31st, 2009 at 12:25am

i love the shops you discover! nope, another click – don’t mind at all:)
    .-= Rachel´s last blog ..Shop of the Week: Black Ink and theMUT.com =-.