PiP Studio

August 28, 2009

I wrote about Dutch company PiP Studio last year (here) because I first discovered their products while out shopping and fell in love with the whimsical, colorful design and pattern of the pieces that I found. Looks like PiP has added a ton of new things to the collection from stationery to cushions so make sure you check out the latest designs and visit the newly designed website — the template alone is so inspiring, I had fun clicking around examining all of the little elements…

PiP Studio

PiP Studio

I’d love some of their canisters… (images: pip studio)

You Might Also Like

• Reply laura trevey August 28, 2009 at 6:48 am

Gorgeous items… so happy and cheerful!
    .-= laura trevey´s last blog ..So Beautiful… =-.

• Reply Ana August 28, 2009 at 6:56 am

I love Pip Studio. Just today, I went to the shop in my town, where they have it and I saw amazing wallpapers and they even have polka dots, which is my favorite :)

• Reply Kim August 28, 2009 at 6:57 am

Oh my word. I adore everything. I will definitely be turning to this store when I decorate my apartment!
    .-= Kim´s last blog ..A Pretty Little Bird Sat On My Window =-.

• Reply jacq August 28, 2009 at 7:05 am

love the china love it love it want it!!!

• Reply Polly August 28, 2009 at 7:14 am

I LOVE Pip Studio. My friend Polly AB posted about it on our blog recently here:

I love the way it’s so busy and colourful, quite different from the ‘minimalistic’ stationary that we see so often now. xx
    .-= Polly´s last blog ..Nice outfit =-.

• Reply juliette August 28, 2009 at 7:23 am

oh this is darling – you weren’t kidding – that website is incredible!!
    .-= juliette´s last blog ..Ninainvorm Inspires =-.

• Reply Cynthia Urbanik August 28, 2009 at 7:23 am

What a great website. So inspiring, and so girly. What attention to detail!

• Reply Tricia McKellar August 28, 2009 at 7:35 am

Those pink plates are so dreamy!
    .-= Tricia McKellar´s last blog ..Ease, 8×10 Fine Art Photograph by Tricia McKellar (Bird in Flight) =-.

• Reply michelle August 28, 2009 at 7:54 am

I’m usually annoyed by websites with audio but that little chirping bird flying around the site is so freaking cute.
    .-= michelle´s last blog ..Happy Weekend! =-.

• Reply Kayleen Brown August 28, 2009 at 8:10 am

What great inspiration for a rainy Friday morning! That china!

(is there anyway to view the site in English??)

• Reply jen jafarzadeh August 28, 2009 at 8:13 am

what a bright start to my rainy morning! love all the vibrant blues mixed with red. some of the bedding reminds me of designers guild with that modern color palette.
    .-= jen jafarzadeh´s last blog ..happy summer weekend =-.

• Reply Andee August 28, 2009 at 8:21 am

Gorgeous! I would love to have the pleasure of visiting this shop in person.
    .-= Andee´s last blog ..So grown up! =-.

• Reply Juana August 28, 2009 at 8:26 am

This shop really has some delightful items! Will definitely visit it next time i go to Amsterdam :)
    It kind of reminds me of the Danish shop Green Gate :)

thx for sharing!

• Reply Chelsea August 28, 2009 at 8:28 am

Do they ship to the US?

• Reply gigi August 28, 2009 at 8:29 am

do they ship to the U.S.? i tried looking on their website and couldn’t find anything. their products are lovely!
    .-= gigi´s last blog ..~*I BeLiEvE iN*~ =-.

• Reply Jill August 28, 2009 at 8:35 am

Simply love the dishes. Wonder if my boys would eat off them? They are so pretty. I need new dishes!

• Reply Gabreial August 28, 2009 at 8:45 am

My heart seriously dropped with PiP Studio, not to mention their stunning website. I can’t wait to dive in further and go shopping.

Have a great day!
    .-= Gabreial´s last blog ..ART STORIES: Dave Lefner Interview & Studio Tour =-.

• Reply Jessie August 28, 2009 at 9:36 am

This is so bright and beautiful – thank you for sharing!!
    .-= Jessie´s last blog ..Sew and Tell =-.

• Reply LeiLiLaLoo August 28, 2009 at 9:50 am

Isn’t it great Pip studio! Just today i accidentally walked by their studio at KNSM island Amsterdam, while i was looking for the screenprint-material shop a bit further down the street.
    .-= LeiLiLaLoo´s last blog ..Cerulean (Oh, how i love this word ) chair study =-.

• Reply Vanessa August 28, 2009 at 10:02 am

You are absolutely right, it was so much fun clicking around the template, got to be the best effective use of flash :P Everything’s so beautiful thanks!
    .-= Vanessa ´s last blog ..Sugar Never Tasted So Good =-.

• Reply claire August 28, 2009 at 10:09 am

I’m in love!
    .-= claire´s last blog ..Punch & Bind =-.

• Reply leslie August 28, 2009 at 10:18 am

The incredible patterns on all those dishes puts me over the deep end…fabulous!!! I have to check this site out.
    .-= leslie´s last blog ..Pinks, Melons and Peach =-.

• Reply Kimberly August 28, 2009 at 10:20 am

Oh! Everything at Pip Studio is sooo lovely! Do you know if they ship at all to the United States? I have been looking for things like this for a long time!

• Reply Zee August 28, 2009 at 10:37 am

I am so drooling all over that site right now! It’s utterly gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing your find!
    .-= Zee´s last blog ..Houseplants =-.

• Reply julieann August 28, 2009 at 10:39 am

those bowls are so sweet!! This would make for a happy ice cream bowl : ) Such pretty colors!
    .-= julieann´s last blog ..Up Up and away! =-.

• Reply Nicole August 28, 2009 at 11:05 am

Oh my, the preciousness is almost unbearable! Thank you so much for sharing. Is the stuff available in the U.S.?
    :) Nicole

• Reply Jennifer Tirres August 28, 2009 at 11:42 am

Too cute, but how do you order from here in the states?

• Reply Kerstin August 28, 2009 at 11:44 am

Have a look at http://www.zauberstuebchen.net!
    We´re although sell products from PiP Studio, Babette and Madeliefke, too.

• Reply Cynthia August 28, 2009 at 12:12 pm

Ever since PiP Studio was my learning company I’ve been reading this blog because it is my collegue’s favourite, she was looking at it every day. Now, I’m addicted. She’s probably looking at this right now!
    I’m very proud that I can say I’ve worked on the PiP Home collection.
    Dus als je dit leest Lisa: de Home collectie is geweeeeeeeldig geworden! :D

• Reply Kaitlin August 28, 2009 at 1:42 pm

cheery and perfect, thanks for posting it!
    .-= Kaitlin´s last blog ..finding alice =-.

• Reply Jennifer August 28, 2009 at 3:58 pm

Oh my goodness, all the gorgeous and cheery colors!!! Thank you for posting this, I need to check this company out!!!

.-= Jennifer´s last blog ..The OC Fashion Haul =-.

• Reply designermarkt.blogspot.com August 28, 2009 at 4:18 pm

I love PIP Studio and their products. Mainly the dishes and the wallpapers are my favourites.

• Reply Lisa August 28, 2009 at 6:32 pm

Very happy & pretty, love all of the colors they use!
    .-= Lisa´s last blog ..Happy Weekend =-.

• Reply Jenn August 28, 2009 at 6:40 pm

So much colour and pattern, beautiful!
    .-= Jenn´s last blog ..Fun house =-.

• Reply Petergaye S. Kisielewicz/Yahgie August 28, 2009 at 9:07 pm

I love the pink dishware. SOOOO! cute
    .-= Petergaye S. Kisielewicz/Yahgie´s last blog ..Drape your walls =-.

• Reply Maleah August 29, 2009 at 1:26 am

Wow! I’m totally in love with Pip Studio! I’ve never seen them before, I’ll be visiting them more, I see several items I would like to order!
    .-= Maleah´s last blog ..On Top Of The World – 8×8 Signed Fine Art Print =-.

• Reply geert August 29, 2009 at 9:39 am

Dear PIP fans,

Currently our site (www.pipstudio.com) is only available in Dutch.
    It is only a matter of weeks, before the site is translated in English and German. and we do definitley ship to the USA or any other part of the world.

Thanks for your kind words
    Geert Olsthoorn
    Brand manager PIP studio

• Reply Sandy August 29, 2009 at 1:38 pm

I LOVE the pink plates. Haven’t been feeling incredibly chipper this morning and have to say, seeing those brought a smile to my face. :)

• Reply wini August 30, 2009 at 8:17 am

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these images!! Can’t wait until the site is translated in to English. Wini :)

• Reply Clare August 30, 2009 at 7:21 pm

There is one shop here in Brisbane that sells PIP studio wallpaper, and whenever I am nearby I visit to drool over the gorgeous colours and beautiful styling. All the canisters and plates are so cheery and beautiful too. I’m glad Geert has commented that it will translated very soon and will ship worldwide – although how I will ever be able to narrow my favourites down to a reasonable number I do not know!
    .-= Clare´s last blog ..1949 was a good year… =-.

• Reply Jen September 1, 2009 at 10:01 pm

I am absolutely coveting their china. It’s my dream china! No need to wait for a wedding for that!!!
    .-= Jen´s last blog ..Are you a mermaid or a whale? =-.

• Reply Penny Patten September 4, 2009 at 11:28 am

Oh the colors, these are my favorite colores used in wonderful ways. I really like the dishes!
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..That’s What She Said… =-.

• Reply elyse November 6, 2009 at 11:51 pm

i am completely swooning over pip studio. i want to write a blog post but am having a difficult time retrieving photos. may i use some of yours? it’s all for a good cause, right?

.-= elyse´s last blog ..my new toy =-.

• Reply toad lily August 21, 2011 at 12:43 pm

The Love Birds’s china range is so beautiful and unique with lots of lovely detail. Can’t get enough of it!

• Reply Patty Lagier March 11, 2012 at 10:09 pm

Are these products available in the United States?