Mishy Lane Design Blog

September 1, 2009

Mishy Lane recently left a comment on decor8 and so I clicked over as I do with all those who visit me here and discovered her blog, Mishy Lane Design. This talented lady is a graphic designer and photographer from Brisbane, Australia who specializes in custom invitations, logos, branding, portrait photography and stationery design. Here is a peek at some of her photography…

Mishy Lane Design Blog

Mishy Lane Design Blog

Mishy Lane Design Blog

Mishy Lane Design Blog

Her blog is filled with inspiring visuals that you’ll no doubt enjoying browsing today and well, everyday this week as she is the blog of the week on decor8. I hope you are inspired by her style as much as I do!

(images: mishy lane)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Alison Gibbs September 1, 2009 at 7:10 am

I am off to check out Mishy Lane right now. Such wonderful photos.
    .-= Alison Gibbs´s last blog ..LAST DAY OF WINTER =-.

• Reply Tricia McKellar September 1, 2009 at 8:27 am

Lovely! :)
    .-= Tricia McKellar´s last blog ..Industrial Decay, Bain 0046, 8×10 Fine Art Photograph by Tricia McKellar =-.

• Reply Jacqueline September 1, 2009 at 9:17 am

Such a gorgeous blog! Lovely photos too. :) Thank you for sharing! Hope you have a lovely week! Love to you!
    .-= Jacqueline´s last blog ..Cotton candy.Cotton time =-.

• Reply Jennifer September 1, 2009 at 12:43 pm

Beautiful photos!!!
    .-= Jennifer´s last blog ..Katelynn Aslett Felted Cardigans =-.

• Reply HolgaJen September 1, 2009 at 1:01 pm

Love her blog – thanks for sharing.
    .-= HolgaJen´s last blog ..From What I Once Was =-.

• Reply jennifer lorton September 1, 2009 at 1:10 pm

great find, what a pretty blog, thanks for sharing.

• Reply vicki (simply hue) September 1, 2009 at 1:22 pm

Just beautiful…..puts me in a nostalgic mood. Thanks for introducing us to her blog, Holly.
    .-= vicki (simply hue)´s last blog ..Day 2 of Spotlight on Designers =-.

• Reply Pink Wallpaper September 1, 2009 at 1:51 pm

love those pillows….

• Reply Mallory September 1, 2009 at 2:27 pm

those pillows! i…. i don’t even know what to say about them. except – they made my eyes widen in happiness.
    .-= Mallory´s last blog ..Mary Poppins Pick for 9/1/09 =-.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente September 1, 2009 at 3:35 pm

So pretty….and I LOVE those pillows on that awesome stool….gorgeous!
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Cheap & Chic: inspired by art on etsy =-.

• Reply lisa :: the red thread September 1, 2009 at 4:21 pm

Oh just lovely… an Aussie girl too! Yay.
    .-= lisa :: the red thread´s last blog ..Inspiration :: Jessica Singh =-.

• Reply The Shutter September 1, 2009 at 8:12 pm

Wonderful photos. Off to check out her blog. Thanks.
    .-= The Shutter´s last blog ..My Posse =-.

• Reply Mishy Lane September 1, 2009 at 9:18 pm

Oh my goodness, I am so flattered! Thank you so much!

I have to note that my friend Natalie Moore was the stylist for this photoshoot, and the objects were courtesy of Nesting Bird Interiors, Brisbane. The gorgeous pillows are by Old Yarns and are available from her Etsy Store

Thanks again for all the lovely comments!

xo Mishy Lane
    .-= Mishy Lane´s last blog ..materialistic =-.

• Reply Liss (daydreamlily) September 1, 2009 at 9:43 pm

yes her blog is fantastic!!!
    .-= Liss (daydreamlily)´s last blog ..MINKPINK Summer 09 =-.

• Reply Katrina September 1, 2009 at 11:26 pm

Great blog of the week!!! Love those pillows and I love tea towels of any kind!
    .-= Katrina´s last blog ..Finally!! =-.

• Reply manon September 2, 2009 at 9:05 am

j’aime vraiment!

.-= manon´s last blog ..Dernier vide grenier de l’été =-.

• Reply Liz September 2, 2009 at 10:51 am

Thanks for this! I’m always trying to search out blogs I havent seen yet.
    .-= Liz´s last blog ..Finding Charlie =-.

• Reply Kristina September 7, 2009 at 4:47 am

Oh wow, thanks for all the kind comments about my cushions. So glad you like them – Mishy did a great job with her lovely photos, & Nat with her clever styling. Thanks again!
    .-= Kristina´s last blog ..story 90. mr brightside. =-.