Blog of the Week: Mishy Lane Design

Mishy Lane recently left a comment on decor8 and so I clicked over as I do with all those who visit me here and discovered her blog, Mishy Lane Design. This talented lady is a graphic designer and photographer from Brisbane, Australia who specializes in custom invitations, logos, branding, portrait photography and stationery design. Here is a peek at some of her photography…

Mishy Lane Design

Mishy Lane Design

Mishy Lane Design

Mishy Lane Design

Her blog is filled with inspiring visuals that you’ll no doubt enjoying browsing today and well, everyday this week as she is the blog of the week on decor8. I hope you are inspired by her style as much as I do!

(images: mishy lane)

Posted by decor8 in blogs on September 01, 2009

1. Alison Gibbs commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 7:10am

I am off to check out Mishy Lane right now. Such wonderful photos.
    Alison
    .-= Alison Gibbs´s last blog ..LAST DAY OF WINTER =-.

2. Tricia McKellar commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 8:27am

Lovely! :)
    .-= Tricia McKellar´s last blog ..Industrial Decay, Bain 0046, 8×10 Fine Art Photograph by Tricia McKellar =-.

3. Jacqueline commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 9:17am

Such a gorgeous blog! Lovely photos too. :) Thank you for sharing! Hope you have a lovely week! Love to you!
    .-= Jacqueline´s last blog ..Cotton candy.Cotton time =-.

4. Jennifer commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 12:43pm

Beautiful photos!!!
    .-= Jennifer´s last blog ..Katelynn Aslett Felted Cardigans =-.

5. HolgaJen commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 1:01pm

Love her blog – thanks for sharing.
    .-= HolgaJen´s last blog ..From What I Once Was =-.

6. jennifer lorton commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 1:10pm

great find, what a pretty blog, thanks for sharing.

7. vicki (simply hue) commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 1:22pm

Just beautiful…..puts me in a nostalgic mood. Thanks for introducing us to her blog, Holly.
    .-= vicki (simply hue)´s last blog ..Day 2 of Spotlight on Designers =-.

8. Pink Wallpaper commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 1:51pm

love those pillows….

9. Mallory commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 2:27pm

those pillows! i…. i don’t even know what to say about them. except – they made my eyes widen in happiness.
    .-= Mallory´s last blog ..Mary Poppins Pick for 9/1/09 =-.

10. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 3:35pm

So pretty….and I LOVE those pillows on that awesome stool….gorgeous!
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Cheap & Chic: inspired by art on etsy =-.

11. lisa :: the red thread commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 4:21pm

Oh just lovely… an Aussie girl too! Yay.
    .-= lisa :: the red thread´s last blog ..Inspiration :: Jessica Singh =-.

12. The Shutter commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 8:12pm

Wonderful photos. Off to check out her blog. Thanks.
    .-= The Shutter´s last blog ..My Posse =-.

13. Mishy Lane commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 9:18pm

Oh my goodness, I am so flattered! Thank you so much!

I have to note that my friend Natalie Moore was the stylist for this photoshoot, and the objects were courtesy of Nesting Bird Interiors, Brisbane. The gorgeous pillows are by Old Yarns and are available from her Etsy Store http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6089686

Thanks again for all the lovely comments!

xo Mishy Lane
    .-= Mishy Lane´s last blog ..materialistic =-.

14. Liss (daydreamlily) commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 9:43pm

yes her blog is fantastic!!!
    .-= Liss (daydreamlily)´s last blog ..MINKPINK Summer 09 =-.

15. Katrina commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 11:26pm

Great blog of the week!!! Love those pillows and I love tea towels of any kind!
    .-= Katrina´s last blog ..Finally!! =-.

16. manon commented
    September 2nd, 2009 at 9:05am

j’aime vraiment!

Manon
    .-= manon´s last blog ..Dernier vide grenier de l’été =-.

17. Liz commented
    September 2nd, 2009 at 10:51am

Thanks for this! I’m always trying to search out blogs I havent seen yet.
    .-= Liz´s last blog ..Finding Charlie =-.

18. Kristina commented
    September 7th, 2009 at 4:47am

Oh wow, thanks for all the kind comments about my cushions. So glad you like them – Mishy did a great job with her lovely photos, & Nat with her clever styling. Thanks again!
    .-= Kristina´s last blog ..story 90. mr brightside. =-.