Freddy & Ma Custom Handbags, Pillows and More!

I’ve talked about Freddy & Ma before but I was recently reminded of their work and thought I’d show you some of their latest patterns and colors… oh and laptop sleeves (I’m dying to get my hands on one). I love seeing the work of Brooklyn artist Samantha Hahn on some of their pillows, I dig her design aesthetic so I think I’d own all of her pillows if I could fit them onto my sofa. :)

Freddy & Ma

Freddy & Ma

Freddy & Ma

Aren’t these just lovely? You can customize plates, pillows, whatever you’d like using these fun tool on their site. They have a bevy of patterns to select from, and the pillows come in three sizes. I’m considering placing an order myself, I can never have too many cushions! Have fun playing on their website…

(images: freddy & ma)

Posted by decor8 in textiles on September 01, 2009

1. juliette commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 4:55am

maybe i’m late on this, but laptop sleeves are so great. I want a cute one for myself and I’m making one for my brother for Christmas this year!
    .-= juliette´s last blog ..Golly Gee – Winner! =-.

2. Danielle commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 8:30am

Cute pillows!

3. klee commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 10:06am

the pillows!! i want them all
    .-= klee´s last blog ..unicorn =-.

4. Jennifer commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 11:21am

Such cheery prints! I love all of them!

xoxo
    .-= Jennifer´s last blog ..Katelynn Aslett Felted Cardigans =-.

5. Lisa commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 11:57am

What a great shop! Great patterns and colors, love the laptop sleeves especially…
    .-= Lisa´s last blog ..New at West Elm =-.

6. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 3:52pm

ooh….these are gorgeous, gorgeous…..and how fantastic for Samantha!
    I am off to check them all out! And add a whole bunch to my wishlist! :)
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Cheap & Chic: inspired by art on etsy =-.

7. lisa :: the red thread commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 4:18pm

Samantha’s pattern design is always so fresh and lovely. I want those cushions!

Holly, interesting that you call them both pillows AND cushions in your post. In Australia we call them cushions, but I notice that in the US they’re referred to as pillows. Pillows to us are what we sleep on… always confusing! …you say pot-ahh-toe, I say pot-aay-toe….
    .-= lisa :: the red thread´s last blog ..Inspiration :: Jessica Singh =-.

8. decor8 commented
    September 1st, 2009 at 4:54pm

Lisa – Yes, we say pillows in America for bed pillows and throw pillows. In Germany, pillows are for the bed and cushions are throw pillows. In the states, cushions are generally sofa and seat bottoms, as in a sofa has cushions on the back and bottom and then there are throw pillows on top. Confusing, huh? In my post I said both pillows and cushions meaning BOTH because simply, I am living in Germany and learning German now as a second language so things are getting mixed up sometimes in my head. :)

9. Penny Patten commented
    September 6th, 2009 at 8:37am

Love all the shades of pink! The laptop sleeves would be a fun thing to make. What a great christmas gift idea.
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..Onions & Carrots/two things that did grow… =-.