Objects

Materialistic

September 1, 2009

Ha ha, just found this and had to share, it’s a tea towel from Materialistic and it just about sums up how I’m feeling after spending several hours cleaning my apartment yesterday… Well here’s my thought of the day….

Materialistic

Wouldn’t this make the cutest housewarming present? Here are some more pretty things from Materialistic that you may also like…

Materialistic

Materialistic

via: mishy lane

(image: materialistic)

34 Comments

• Reply Amanda~Weekend Host September 1, 2009 at 5:54 am

Oh know, I can’t believe it – I was just putting together a post about this range of tea towels! I thought it was ideally summed up my feelings towards spring cleaning.
    .-= Amanda~Weekend Host´s last blog ..Enchanting and romantic… =-.

• Reply Merissa September 1, 2009 at 6:12 am

Yeah! That “Housework Sucks” towel is hilarious! And what a pretty font it’s written in! Maybe they should make an apron too :)
    .-= Merissa´s last blog ..:Flower arranging and a painting: =-.

• Reply Ana September 1, 2009 at 6:55 am

I L O V E the lovely bag! :-)
    .-= Ana´s last blog ..Good Morning! =-.

• Reply Lee September 1, 2009 at 7:51 am

That first teatowel says it all! Think I’m going to have to get myself one of those. Lee :)
    .-= Lee´s last blog ..Flowers to celebrate Spring =-.

• Reply Fallon September 1, 2009 at 7:56 am

Very cute! I especially adore the “lovely” tote =)
    .-= Fallon´s last blog ..Sunday Morning Bloom’s 8/30/09 =-.

• Reply Passementerie September 1, 2009 at 8:58 am

I love the teapot and spoons one! Teatowels get quite a battering in my home (small baby etc.) so I think I’m better off sticking with cheap multipacks for now…
    .-= Passementerie´s last blog ..Still with gothic creepy-crawlies on her mind =-.

• Reply CherryTreeLane September 1, 2009 at 9:14 am

hilarious.

• Reply Jacqueline September 1, 2009 at 9:19 am

Oh wow they have such lovely items! I love the tea towels lots! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!
    .-= Jacqueline´s last blog ..Cotton candy.Cotton time =-.

• Reply The Perfect Palette September 1, 2009 at 9:28 am

Those are absolutely great!

• Reply joselyn September 1, 2009 at 9:31 am

Yeah, housework is not my favorite thing to do but the end result , a clutter free space is rewarding. Love the grpahics!
    .-= joselyn´s last blog ..I Spy DIY at Disney =-.

• Reply klee September 1, 2009 at 10:04 am

lol, yes. housework sucks, have been cleaning up my mess finally.
    but at least its a pretty towel.

love-decoded.blogspot.com
    .-= klee´s last blog ..unicorn =-.

• Reply Six Different Ways September 1, 2009 at 10:40 am

I agree and I love it!
    .-= Six Different Ways´s last blog ..Babycotpod =-.

• Reply Vineeta September 1, 2009 at 10:52 am

love love love!!! :)
    I just dropped by to say I check your blog often and it continues to be the source of my inspiration. You have no clue how you’ve changed my life Holly. Thank you for being you & doing what you do so beautifully.

• Reply decor8 September 1, 2009 at 11:24 am

Vineeta how special your comment is to me. Thank you! :)

• Reply janelle September 1, 2009 at 11:51 am

Totally and completely in love with the “Housework Sucks” tea towel. Hilarious!
    .-= janelle´s last blog ..fab* friday round-up =-.

• Reply Nuit September 1, 2009 at 1:12 pm

OMG! I love it!!! it does suck sometimes ;)

I really enjoyed the photos you posted of your home the other day, all so pretty and full of inspiration, it truly feels like home there…

happy tuesday!
    .-= Nuit´s last blog ..Martha’s Homes =-.

• Reply Frugal Bon Vivant September 1, 2009 at 1:44 pm

Love the colors and design of the tea cup/spoon towel! Shipping for Australia would probably get me though. ;)
    .-= Frugal Bon Vivant´s last blog ..Giveaway: Win a See Jane Work Basics Storage Box =-.

• Reply Juana September 1, 2009 at 2:10 pm

what a delightful blog! one more source of inspiration! :)

• Reply Amy - no. 15 creative September 1, 2009 at 3:09 pm

These are great. I love the Housework Sucks towel…too funny
    .-= Amy – no. 15 creative´s last blog ..Who knew…Sperry Top-Sider =-.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente September 1, 2009 at 3:34 pm

So cute! I love it!
    xo
    Melis
    .-= Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog ..Cheap & Chic: inspired by art on etsy =-.

• Reply samantha hahn September 1, 2009 at 8:45 pm

really really fun!!
    .-= samantha hahn´s last blog ..Seb Lester Print: “Home Sweet Home” =-.

• Reply Megan September 1, 2009 at 9:20 pm

I doubt anyone will argue with you about housework. It truly does suck.
    .-= Megan´s last blog ..Snow Bird Shelf by Maria Yasko =-.

• Reply Courtney September 1, 2009 at 11:47 pm

I can’t think of a more appropriate towel for housework! And for it to be so well designed is icing on the cake.

• Reply Cookie Cutter September 2, 2009 at 12:26 am

I’m with you on that first tea towel! It’s perfect ;p
    .-= Cookie Cutter´s last blog ..Lazy =-.

• Reply Kristie Roda September 2, 2009 at 3:36 am

The towel is fantastic, it is as it has ben created with me in mind! ;O)
    .-= Kristie Roda´s last blog ..What Now? – New Artwork =-.

• Reply Iva September 2, 2009 at 5:24 am

hell yeah!!
    .-= Iva´s last blog ..Inspiration: Amanda Gilligan =-.

• Reply mimi September 2, 2009 at 8:30 am

I really love their products…very cute! Thanks for sharing.

• Reply visualingual September 2, 2009 at 9:01 am

Hahahahaha, those tea towels are freaking awesome!
    .-= visualingual´s last blog ..Grandma’s Doily Gas Station Price Placemat =-.

• Reply Kristin September 2, 2009 at 9:56 am

LOOOOVE those “Housework Sucks” tea towels!
    .-= Kristin´s last blog ..Inspired Interview* Ivey Handcrafted =-.

• Reply mary jo September 2, 2009 at 10:59 am

LOVE these tea towels! So perfect!

p.s. Hoping you will stop by and weigh in on white floors. I know you’ve written about them in the past and would love to hear your thoughts.

xoxo

• Reply Alissa September 2, 2009 at 11:35 am

These are ADORABLE!
    .-= Alissa´s last blog ..Design Your Own… =-.

• Reply simone September 3, 2009 at 1:30 am

Must have that dish towel!!! Loving reading your blog, Holly.
    .-= simone´s last blog ..Short on words. Big on style. =-.

• Reply Penny Patten September 6, 2009 at 8:24 am

How fun! That’s why my house is so dusty! Ha! Ha!
    .-= Penny Patten´s last blog ..Onions & Carrots/two things that did grow… =-.

• Reply Andrea Hamann January 12, 2015 at 7:43 pm

I used to have this naive idea that I would put amazing music on and that housework would be therapeutic…but then I moved into a house without a dishwasher in the same timeframe as suddenly hosting many more bbq’s/afternoon teas and playdates….and now I feel like my life revolves around the kitchen sink.
    HOUSEWORK REALLY DOES SUCK.
    I need this tea towel to flick at my husband should he ever make comments about how I’m not all that great at being a ”housewife” (I’m on a work sabbatical to focus on art/parenting).